Printing NFTs as Tags

So I’m seeing you guys printing the images on blankets and stuff so I was wondering does it work (being the owner of the NFT in our wallets of course) if we have several copies of the same image in different places? For instance:

I usually have my phone so I would print and laminate an image and place it in my phone case.

Cool. But then you know, I’m going to go for a walk on the beach and not have my phone. Maybe I will want a waterproof necklace for that

If I made one, would a second image still work as a connection to the NFT or is it a one and done situation in terms of printing?

On another note @Rosechalice I thought of you did you know there’s a thing called a bra wallet? They even make them so they can clip to your bra strap lol I ordered one

4 Likes

Cool idea
I don’t like wearing jewellery much except occasionally. So I am looking for more ideas to carry the mandala other than tags

2 Likes

Hey Jen. At this stage I probably have about 4 or 5 different copies of each of my NFT’s from doing so many print outs of them, and I can feel the energy from all of them :slightly_smiling_face:

I do notice much more energy coming from the ones which are a4 size though, but I definitely feel the energy from the tag size ones and the credit card size ones also so they all seem to work just fine having a few copies :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

me too. for example i have one laminated print from The Swimmer in the shower. it stays there. it’s easier then playing the music while taking the shower! too difficult morning-routine choreography.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon77086103 and @lou_lou :green_heart:

2 Likes

Did any ladies come up with any aesthetically pleasing and non-bulky options for their NFTs? :grin::grin:

On Amazon or Etsy (I’m not in US) ?

Sprry, can i just check, where are you displaying them?

And were they high quality and colour prints?

Thankyou friend :)

1 Like

Hey Kindfulness.
So my a4 size ones I would have them on the wall in my bedroom (that’s where I usually do the proper connection sessions with them.
I have tags which I wear around my neck at all times (except while showering) and the credit card size ones, I keep them in my wallet just incase I ever forget to put the tags back on and I leave the house. I would always have my wallet on me.

I’m sure there is no need to do all of this and tags or small printouts would suffice but, it just seems to be the direction I have gone with trying to keep the connection around me constantly.

Ya I make sure to get the highest quality version of the NFT and I print all of them in colour, just a personal preference. I’m sure they also still work in B&W, I remember seeing a post about that they still do the same thing.

If you are going to laminate them just be sure to use nice thick laminating sheets. I printed and laminated close to 25 separate tag size NFT’s before (it took aaaaages) but I used very light laminating sheets and the pictures ended up getting all smudged and discoloured after a month or so.

2 Likes

Eru thoughtful of you to type all that!

Thankyou so much

1 Like

Carrying this in my phone case look like I have acid with me all the time lmao :smiley:
Hopefully its not too small to work, I wanted it to be as unnoticeable as possible
Im thinking about getting the multi picture-dogtag.

4 Likes

Mine just arrived :grin: two weeks earlier than expected.
Don’t know if I should call this “Astrological Protection” or “Shielding 4.0” lol

10 Likes

Can low resolution print of photo nft influence energy ?

3 Likes

Does not seem to make a difference. I have two versions of eternal - one amazing HD print, and the other pretty lame one - both energetically feel the same to me…

8 Likes

@Forumuser if I may ask what site or vendor you used to get your tags made? Thinking about doing the same. Would love to get some of my NFT’s like this on tags.

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/FindChic-Creative-Personalized-Stainless-Inscription/dp/B09LV2DV2F?th=1

I also edited NFTs to get full images on tags without white background

4 Likes

Thank you for the info, Also this is what I was wanting to do. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

prints well

6 Likes

Oolala nice.

Btw, what is the first one in the second row ?

4 Likes

:fleur_de_lis: Exclusive Luxury Wellness (Elite Resort private project) - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

2 Likes

Nice Hauru :slightly_smiling_face:
real gems

(I would place two Mermaids next to each other) :laughing:

4 Likes