Printing NFTs as Tags

Ahh I see, thank you for the information!

2 Likes

I picked a fairly square shape that only cut into the corners

23 Likes

Although I’d venture it’s possible to make it look good or even indistinguishable :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Depends on the shape, a rectangular shape pendant would be fine. A regular dog tag shape would need stretching of the photo to fill up the tag.

1 Like

That would be the best option if you are ok with having only one side with photo since it cuts only a little from the corners. That one seems to only offer 1 photo side from what I can tell.

For myself next time I will consider the octangle shape with 2 photo sides since it cuts off less than the regular dog tag shape that I chose. A preview photo of a possible future purchase?:

13 Likes

Not necessarily, you can extend the image with the same colours and it would be pretty much seamless. Like was done for the mandalas to put them on mobile devices. It’s indiscernible with most of them :slight_smile:

If you give me the exact dimension of the available space, I’ll make one just to give an idea.

3 Likes

Bookmarked for the future use.

2 Likes

Haha I’m actually planning on getting all the deities in my life tatted on me (or at least something that resembles each of them)… That’s gonna be a bunch of tats! lol

5 Likes

Does it matter if the printed image is in black and white or in color (original) for it to work and emmit energy?

2 Likes

if you guys find one that can hook up to the store, like a shopify plugin for a company
i will add it in

or make a page with links for the best ones you find
some of those look really nice!

(it should be fine enough Anu)

26 Likes

Hey Guys,

Lol I love the collective consciousness, tags have been on my mind for a while.

This website is good for tag productions:

11 Likes

While I wait for my tags to arrive, this is what I have been doing.

• I have a small Polaroid printer - I’ve printed the NFT images using this - they come out pretty nice, like photos, of the size of business cards.
  • Some of them, I carry in my wallet. Others, I put them in a little muslin bag and place it below my pillow when I sleep.
18 Likes

I’ve got my unexpected printed as an Id card today lol…overall Its nice and gets the job done for now before I find dog tag printing here.

Its easy to carry , and durable. I can carry it in card holder easily, planning to add multiple others in the future.

29 Likes

These look like the old tags

2 Likes

Does anyone know where to find some decent tags in Europe? I have been looking everywhere!

I’m trying to avoid CTT and customs.
They held my Tarot Deck for an additional 3 weeks even after I paid them and additional 25€ in import fees.

7 Likes

Maybe you can see if some of the examples posted above are sold and available with your country and/or continent? If not those exact models, maybe you can read the descriptions and categories that they were sold in and do a internet search for your region?

3 Likes

@Premintarsia not sure if this works for you, but try this… The vendor is from China and they did a pretty good job with my tag. They ship it from somewhere close to Shanghai.

8 Likes

Thank You, Maoshan, I will check!

2 Likes

Maybe try Etsy, there seems to be a better choice there (for UK at least), and prices are good.

6 Likes

Thank You, Joanne! I’ll check. If I find a really great seller for our area I’ll post it for our EU family! :heart:

4 Likes