Printing NFTs as Tags

Okay. New tag with nowhere to wear it. I was just contemplating putting it on a chain with others when I saw a large bobbie pin on my desk. I put the bobbie pin through the tag and into the bun on top of my head. Voila! I now have a crown chakra tag!

9 Likes

I hastily read this as “into the bum” and I didn’t know whether to be impressed by your commitment or to have sympathy pains. :rofl:

3 Likes

I appreciate your sincere concern WB :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would NFTs still work if the picture is printed in black and white, or if the colors are of a different shade?
(I know the field itself is in the token)

1 Like

Yes, I think it’s been said before. The energy is the same :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great, thanks

the form of the picture what is drawn and not the color is important in my experience… if the color shade washes the form of the picture you may have difficulties connecting.

if the detail is washed away in any way it is not good for the connection.

1 Like

Can I make multiple copies of it? A few printed versions to have at home, at work, in the car, and one in a dog tag?Will it work in this necklace?

1 Like

Uh, what necklace are you asking about? the link doesn’t help.

1 Like

I added screenshots. Link

1 Like

Which way is better? The one that fits the image in fully?

1 Like

fully

3 Likes

Heart chakra says very nice! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Watch out with dropping them! They can crack lol i got a bunch of cracked ones haha

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I only wear one pendant that I keep on all the time. The other laminated mandalas are usually in my cell phone case or wallet.

2 Likes

Can I print Astrologically inclined and Dragon Bone Armor back to back in a locket and wear it? They will flow well with each other right ?
I currently have Eternal and Shielding printed back to back. They seem to be working well with each other and on me.

4 Likes

Newly printed mandala

The size of the photo, it just fits in the bag

Bought Shield 3.0 the other day and I’m printing a new one

11 Likes

Yes if you search forum sam had said yes to that (it was asked earlier) :slight_smile:
Just fit the whole pic thats it

Ive been confused how to do it though
Im like sus if they’d actually fit the entire image lol

1 Like

Great, thanks Violet. :slightly_smiling_face:
Have you got yours like this, in tags/pendants?