Printing NFTs as Tags

If you live in the US, Walgreens has photo centers and you can go on their website and upload the pictures. They normally have them printed within an hour or two and there are Walgreens everywhere lol.
Theyre cheap too, like dollar or two for 4 wallet size prints

3 Likes

Very helpful and appreciated, Maoshan! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also appreciated, SerTeezy! I am at the point where I would prefer not to have to go out, regardless of how close, lol. This is my foray into a world of on-demand prints! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It crazy how am feeling way more from the NFT, Rather then having the A4 paper under my bed.

I can now have the whole image in my pocket. Best investment ever. Will recommend everyone to get it.

3 Likes

I’ve got a question!

So I bought a NFT, made 2 dogtags of the same NFT for a spare.
In the present, I’m contemplating on getting my wife the same NFT but in this case I’m just gonna give her my spare tag that I printed using the previously purchased NFT image so that I don’t have to wait weeks to make another tag made from amazon, would that be just fine?

2 Likes

That would be fine.

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm whether tags/pendants with only one nft(single side) are better or do they work the same with tags with 2 nfts (double sided)? Also does the quality/size of the image affect the effectiveness of the nft because I feel it might though that may just be my brain appreciating higher definition artworks causing a placebo effect

3 Likes

I had mine printed both sides with different NFTs…don’t know if it’s placebo or not but I ended up wearing one sided tag and it’s what I prefer now.

2 Likes

he means to buy it for her, not just give her the tag, if I understand correctly

4 Likes

My bad, I was to tried and scim read it.
deleted comment because it might cause confusion

2 Likes

Don’t remember where it was mentioned, but as long as the tags are compatible = don’t have opposite intent, they work fine as two-sided.

5 Likes

The best would be printing both sides with the same NFT?

1 Like

I don’t think that makes a difference, since the field is in the token, not in the picture. Printing two pictures doesn’t influence the field in the token.

But, to some people, it might be prettier
So there’s that.

2 Likes

You may have to do more trimming of your image to fit the round shape. There was some discussion above about how trimming the image could interfere with the effectiveness of the field. (Frankly, I just skimmed that part of this thread so you’ll want to go back and read it for yourself.)

2 Likes

i just made the picture smaller

8 Likes

I got the two sides rectangular key chain for 2 other nfts that work well together.
The pink one that’s second in the bottom row. I liked the quality & service.
Magical gifts is the name, I think

2 Likes

Yes :grin: I have that for The Eternal but it’s heavy (I wear it as a locket). It works well though. So I should maybe go for it again. :thinking: thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Yes its heavy to use as a locket. I put it in my pocket or my clutch

2 Likes

Hi guys, from my personal experience so far I seem to feel much more of the nft’s energy and benefits when I sit down with the printed and framed version of it at home compared to from wearing the tags passively and just going about my day. This makes me wonder if just wearing the tags without focusing on or thinking about it still provides the effects the fields holds. What are your personal thoughts and experiences on this?

2 Likes

In my experience as long as I’m aware that the tag that I’m wearing is of a certain NFT it works just fine.

2 Likes