Printing NFTs as Tags

I’m still waiting for mine to come :smiley:

2 Likes

Looking forward to your sharing @NeganTropy

1 Like

Latest method to wear the tags, once you have them (I’ve tried loads of methods lol). Got a couple of soft leather neck pouches from amazon. At first used them like necklaces but they seemed too heavy and cumbersome. Also tried attaching them to a beltloop via a clip. I finally used the old Luna method - stick em in the bra! :rofl: Works great ladies, sorry gents!

13 Likes

I just gave up on getting custom dog tags created. Just use a USB polaroid printer to print business card size pics and carry them in my pocket lol :slight_smile:

13 Likes

U remind me, My tag is coming soon am so exited.

Mao, Does the field embed the metal of the tag over time? I was kinda hoping it does thats why i only got a one sided tag.

1 Like

It would be great to have a special energy nft that would allow other nfts to be broadcast on a USB key or other memory storage medium :slightly_smiling_face: .

Space saving and the practical side, all in one in a single object :grin:.

I hope my next personalized pendant will be up to the task for Eternal :pray:

11 Likes

Hmmm, I’ve heard it does from an old forum post. We can only verify it if someone has a well-used tag where the picture has chipped off I guess?

3 Likes

Guys guess who got his Tag in the mail

3 Likes

I got one of those popsocket wallets and a tiny bluetooth printer to print card sized tags, and I can fit lots of them in the wallet on my phone, which is on my body most of the day. It works great! Google photo of one:

4 Likes

Okay who has the best recommendation on a photo printer? I have looked before but experience is valuable here. Thanks!

1 Like

I am happy with the bluetooth kodak Zink one, but the colors are not exact. Only matters with the dark nfts like panther.

7 Likes

yeah I had heard that from amazon reviews

Added a photo. The power of numbers looks darkish but it can be adjusted. Im too lazy for that.

1 Like

Thanks for the visual. I see what you mean. Seems like a good idea basically - moreso that continuing to get more tags printed and having no more body parts to stow them on, lol

1 Like

It’s also fun they have a sticky back. I just unpeel one and stick to back of another, and I have double sided tag more sturdy than single.

3 Likes

wondered about the sticky part. interesting!
@Maoshan_Wanderer = what photo printer are you using?

2 Likes

I think he’s using the Polaroid, same as pranic_climber

Here

2 Likes

Thanks, Tharcus :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome Rose

1 Like

This is what I have. This was recommended by my buddy @Lucas and it works well (I use the Polaroid app on my Android and have faced no issues). Essentially, I download the pics to my phone, and trigger print outs via the Android app.

It goes on sale often too! I got it with a 40% discount on amazon.

I put a stack of them in a muslin bag and carry them in my pocket (or place the bag inside my pillow when sleeping).

5 Likes