Printing NFTs as Tags

i`ve just purchased some plastic card covers on amazon $3 20 pieces and keep 2 nfts in each.

14 Likes

So as long as you can see it, yes

2 Likes

my “tags” :joy:

25 Likes

it’s so pretty😍

3 Likes

I’m wondering what would happen if we get a tattoo of our NFT… would it work the same way as a tag?

1 Like

A tattoo will put punctures in your aura (as well as your skin). Printing an image onto paper (or onto an object) doesn’t do that. So, there’s that consideration. (And none this comment is a judgement.)

The big difference, to me, between a tattoo and a printed tag is that, AFAIK, a tattoo will be the tattoo artist’s interpretation of the image that they see, where a printed version is a duplication of the image of the NFT. The artist might or might not capture the elements of the image that connects the image with the token (if we even knew what those were). So, you might just wind up with a pretty picture on your body, rather than their field I’m guessing you want.

7 Likes

Lol i was to get finance protector. It would be printed on my bank card. Altough the picture is always changing.

2 Likes

has anyone found good custom dog tags that can get to the deilver to the UK quickly
and not take 2-4 weeks

A total of two pendants are ordered, one black and one silver as spares

22 Likes

To clarify, the sapien shop NFTs still work digitally, right? Just want to make sure because I’m not sure if I currently have the means to make them physical

2 Likes

Looks amazing!!!

3 Likes

This is just my perspective so take it with a pinch of salt (or a bottle of beer haha). I think if one is able to tune into the field by focusing on it and is good at tuning into the field every now and then to connect to the energy, the digital images are good enough.

But, printing them and making them “physical” will certainly help most, especially when one is not able to conceptually (or energetically) tune into the field. This is especially true for “tag” NFTs like Eternal, Prestige & Grandeur, etc., which are tag replacements and are recommended to be printed and worn as pendants.

14 Likes

It’s really beautiful, especially in the sun🥰

5 Likes

Anyone know any websites that allow for one to upload pictures to dog tag that are above 15mb.

Why is their so many things stoping me for getting one of the tags.

The arc brain is 16mb so i cant get it printed but then shipping to the UK is a joke.

2 Likes
7 Likes

I’d faced a lot of obstacles too. Alter your daily stack to more luck based audios for sometime and things will work out for you
Also add astrology stuff. Personally unbreakable always turns any situation in my favour.
Also why don’t you try any local UK service instead of foreign products? I got an Indian company to make it as keychains which are tiny anough to be used as lockets/tags. Try to find such alternative solutions if you can’t get yourself a proper dogtag

6 Likes

Maybe you can use wetransfer or sendgb and send message to seller?
Or optimize image a bit to get smaller size.

Check optimized Arcturianbrain here:

P.S.
You can find cheap tags on Aliexpress

1 Like

@Rosechalice Ill have a look at it, Thank you

Very smart i will see if msg the seller.
And see if he can do. Altough i have a little worries on a few things

I try looking and couldnt find any do u know what i can typ in the serach bar?

Quick search on Ali:

7 Likes

Nice finds! Good luck with your alchemy!

8 Likes