Printing NFTs as Tags

Unless it’s different for NFTs (which I doubt) the golden rule is that the dimensions need to remain the same and the image needs to be whole. I’ve been able to test the truth of this myself.

TO ANYONE WANTING TO BUY A PENDANT

if the dimension do not fit and you'd need to distort it or have it clipped, either put the images here or send me a PM and I will adjust it for you so nothing is clipped or distorted :smiley:

NFTs are such wonderful things to interact with, the idea that some will have their power diminished when there is a solution doesn’t sit well with me. It will be my pleasure to do it, I don’t even care if it ends up being a lot hahahahha

16 Likes

I printed the mandalas and NFT’s out like this while I’m waiting for the dog tags to come. It’s a handy way to carry them around, but I wouldn’t recommend doing it unless you have the patience of a Saint. It took waaaay to long, probably because I done around 15 of them front and back though :joy:

14 Likes

Since these NFTs are living smart energy, I used to ask them to transfer the “growth” to the new item, a bit like I’d do moving a servitor to a new home. Now, once a connection to the NFT is made, I ask the growth to be connected to me, if that makes sense. Meaning that whatever I set out to use will have that growth (but I don’t do back and forth between them, I chose one and stick with it until something else comes along).

Like this, wearing the NFT is no longer mandatory in order to use it. It’s easier to have it in front of me/touch it when I want to meditate with it or do more exhaustive work but is not necessary :slight_smile:

I hope that helps :smiley:

Edited to say: I’ve not read much when it comes to NFT testimonials as I like to find my own way with a fresh mind, so maybe there’s a better way of doing the above or maybe it’s common knowledge already and I was stating the obvious. If so, whoops! hahahahhahaha

11 Likes

Wait the tag will still work even if the sides of the image are a bit cut off during printing right?

2 Likes

Good question that requires a solid confirmation. Dear @Captain_Nemo, please advise.
(The pendant I ordered from Amazon is octagonal, so the edges of the image should appear slightly cut).

1 Like

SammyG said that it will work.

For instance if you look at the “old tag”, did you see a rectangular picture which is not distorted in the corners?

12 Likes

3 Likes

So this might not be the most elegant solution, but I somehow like it more than carrying a lot of dog tags together.
I bought a cheap pill box pendant from amazon and rolled the printed images so they can fit inside of it :smiley: At first I got only one then I actually managed to stuff 3 inside, each one rolled upon the other, and there should be still a little room for more.

Like this:

Been using this for a while a not a drop of water got ever inside, not even while showering.
I’ve also been wondering if being one inside each other would detrimentally affect the energy, but my intuition says no, also because I feel the effects quite strongly… please feel free to prove me wrong if that is not the case :sweat_smile:

31 Likes

Interesting concept! Seems we as a group are ever-evolving our ideas for NFT encapsulation! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Is there another quote than this one posted above by @Zen ?

Now I’m confused haha :crazy_face:

I wonder how the old dog tags were made. maybe the field was put directly on the tag?

@Cathroulette when in doubt I figure why risk it when it’s possible to easily modify the image so it remains intact? I’ll be happy to do it if you’re not sure how :slight_smile:

Also, if you have a printer, the best thing would be to do a test before by printing it, cutting the image like it would and seeing if it’s the same. That way you’ll know for sure :smiley: Or keep an original picture of it for more involving sessions, while having the dog tag for the day to day :slight_smile:

Edited to add: remaining in the spirit of the NFTs being living smart energy, they could be asked to be fully efficient within the cropped image. Afteral full effects are granted with ownership. I’ve noticed there is more oomph to the energy when I have the image (especially if I hold it) but that might just because having something more tangible makes it so that my mind allows more of an energy that would be fully there if I let it :thinking:

Now I must run some tests!!

2 Likes

I remember that the field in the old dog tags were on the images. There are a number of discussions where people had damaged the images of their tags and their creative solutions to restore their tags.

Since Team Dream knew that those images were going to be placed into those dog tags (whose dimensions were standardized by Teespring by the time I got here) the images were initally created to fit those dimensions. There was no “loss of pixels” in that process.

5 Likes

Super innovative!! Simple, and effective… @noOne :+1:

5 Likes

Looking longingly at this solution whilst putting on my @Maoshan_Wanderer style Christmas-tree-esque chain of dog tags. :rofl:

Good job!

6 Likes

anyone found that works with the UK?

earrings and piercing balls. are they too small :sweat_smile:?
i receved them yesterday and i like them a lot.

33 Likes

:open_mouth: you guys are so creative!!

5 Likes

“too small” for what? Your ears? We’d need a different pic to assess that. (And just being playful there. You don’t need to share another pic.)

I think that’s really the most important piece of what you’ve shared there.

But if you’re concerned about the size and the field, if you kept the image the same dimesnions without cropping the image, you’ll be fine. (And if you’re really worried–although I personally wouldn’t be–and, for some reason, you really need a full size image, then print yourself a full-size image on paper, stash that in your wallet or pocket whilst the fields on your earing grow to whatever standard you’re using.)

Enjoy your lovely new jewelry!

5 Likes

thank you! i wear them and keep another print in my pocket, now!

4 Likes

Arrived early! Nice color and style

31 Likes

@SammyG can we make these on projection pendants?
It kinda works like this:

etc

4 Likes