Printing NFTs as Tags

awesome! The store said they can ship to Taiwan👍

8 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer sir, you may have to edit the list of tag NFTs currently available with the new releases :)

1 Like

I printed them on keychains. Courtesy of Amazon. Using one keychain as a locket :)

18 Likes

I’m really thankful to captain for coming up either this idea
If it was the prev Morphic field tag, I’m sure it would’ve been lost in shipping or I’d lose it somewhere myself. With this NFT art, I can make so many copies even if my 1st copy is lost

6 Likes

The new double-sided pendant just arrived. This will be the only pendant I have on 24/7 for probably the next few years until I figure out how much I want the effects of Prestige and Grandeur, I’ll keep a tag of The Eternal on me indefinitely. The previous pendant may be turned into a keychain tag. The other NFTs will just be printed and laminated paper tags for now while I experiment.

Edit: I took a closer look and the images on the pendant are not as sharp and vibrant as the original images, some finer details seem washed out.

Edit #2: Adding Amazon link as requested, it’s the same as what I posted a few weeks prior. Look for the rectangular one from the options.

24 Likes

:+1::muscle::clap:

4 Likes

Computer screens display colors using RGB color values. Printers often presents colors using CMYK color values. Maybe that’s why.
The pendant looks beautiful :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It does indeed.

And the finer details shouldn’t affect the function of the field. :+1:

5 Likes

ofcourse

1 Like

Yeah I remember reading that even black and white images work fine so color looking a bit off shouldn’t be a problem and some details printed in black and white would not be noticeable compared to full color but it still works.

Once I wear the pendant it doesn’t get seen anyway even by myself usually.

7 Likes

Purchased and looking forward to update later

13 Likes

Hmm, could have sworn I ordered a color tag but one has just arrived and it’s in black and grey. Looks good quality though.

3 Likes

are all the NFTs from The Sound Weave and The Sapien Shop wearable? or just some of them?

2 Likes

All the fields that are labeled NFT are meant to be worn.

4 Likes

That shouldn’t impact or reduce the power of the field on your tag.

4 Likes

One more try with pvc cards sublimation with images. Extremely satisfied with the glossy finish, it’s a bit dull in image below. Its also Waterproof and scratch proof.
Its easy to carry them in card holder

Each card front and back costed < 2$

24 Likes

My goods haven’t arrived yet. When I was dreaming last night, I suddenly felt the energy of eternal NFT.
:thinking:

a very special dream

12 Likes

Nice!
Was it ordered from Amazon?
Please share the URL.

1 Like

It’s looks very handy! Wouldn’t it hurt if the photos were stretched?

2 Likes

No, they aren’t affected as I know.

Edit: i imagine something like our pic , it would be still be us even if it’s stretched, changed to b & w, or changed dimensions. Just have to make sure the image is not distorted on the whole.

3 Likes