Printing NFTs as Tags

Do you think it’s okay to put NFT’s in these keyring picture frames?

These are the dimensions also but how do I print it to tag size because I don’t know how to shrink the NFT so I can tag it?

I’m thinking of buying the Shielding Protection 3.0 NFT and putting it in that.

1 Like

Sure. If you scroll upthread, you’ll see that our forum friends have found similar objects.

Most printing programs have a place where you can enter the dimensions that you want your print to be. When you enter your desired dimensions, the software will take care of the rest. So, you may want to research the printing programs (and their documentations) that you have available to you.

3 Likes

Can you give me the link to that site please?

1 Like

That link should be https://www.amazon.com/FindChic-Creative-Personalized-Stainless-Inscription/dp/B09LV2FL9W?th=1

However I recommend using a rectangular or square shape instead of octangular or other shapes since most images are rectangular so you have minimal if any cropping of the image. There are rectangular options at the link below. Take your time to look for more options though because there are many choices available if you look around. You can probably find more local shipping options if you are willing to pay a bit more because the ones I initially bought came from China so it took 2+ weeks to arrive.

1 Like

Gotcha, because I figured as long as too much isn’t cropped then it should still be fine.

Prosperity in 2022, looking forward to 2023

15 Likes

Following @Maoshan_Wanderer way of printing with the Polaroid printer. I been to different printing stores and my god they keep cropping or cutting out some of the images even when I told them not to :sob: so getting my own and printing a good 2x3 picture.

5 Likes

Finally finished printing. Will leave them in my pocket. A simple Polaroid printer and size readjustment did the trick.

9 Likes

@InfiniteWisdom Subconscious mast is great! What’s the one on the very left?

1 Like

This gives u 6 in 1 tag. Super cool!

Screenshot 2023-02-15 124108

14 Likes

Wow, don’t think this has been done before! AWESOME!! 6-in-1

Gonna try one right now haha …

7 Likes

It’s a clutch indeed haha

1 Like

Sorry for late reply, it’s the ultimate integration field by Psychic University.

2 Likes

Ahh, no wonder it looked/felt so different. From another creator!!

1 Like

Check him/her out, got amazing results.

1 Like

Yet to try any of their paid fields, but I really like their work too!

1 Like

I had an idea for my NFT’s to make them into a picture album. I done a hardback 8x8 book of all my NFT’s.
It just arrived today, I’m very happy with it :grinning:

21 Likes

Cool af

2 Likes

Thanks man I’m very happy with how it turned out. Cheap enough as well, it was only around €11 I think for 20 pages :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Nice! Where did you ordered it?

1 Like