Printing NFTs as Tags

Yeah. I got that part. But I’m not sure what you’re wondering about, so I can’t answer your question. That’s why I asked you my questions.

Maybe. I can’t say that for sure because I’m not yet understanding your question.

2 Likes

It seems five of my nft’s have been reversed during printing!

d0273a849c0fe08e621660b2d109735b52a4cf28_2_366x500

285817395_989988185035965_4278378737299527075_n

Does the nft work if the picture is reversed? :pray:

3 Likes

I read somewhere captian said the new tag will regrow to match the old one pretty quickly then continue to grow.

5 Likes

How many NFTs are y’all usually using at once?

1 Like

This would also be a nice option:

3 Likes

How about one of those phone armbands for the gym or for running?

Stretchy sleeve
Here’s a page or more of diff ones

1 Like

What I do now is I print the NFTs in color or black & white with my printer in a smaller wallet size (about 6cm x 8cm).

I have a spare physical wallet which I use specifically for NFTs.

After printing the NFTs in a smaller wallet size, I just put them in my physical wallet, and the wallet in my pocket.

I found this to be a cost & time effective method, not having to pay extra and wait for a physical tag each time. It also doesn’t weigh much.

16 Likes

Can someone please answer my question? :pray:

2 Likes

It will help if you restate your question so we don’t have to look for it.

2 Likes

Just click on the arrow in the right upper corner of the message :relaxed:

2 Likes

I guess no one knows, but personally I would have them reprinted :)

2 Likes

lol, never done that before :rofl: so thanks!

Question: did you have someone else print them for you? If so, I would report it to them and explain that it is an error.

2 Likes

No it was me! :grin:

For some inexplicable reason 5 out of the 10 photos were reversed last week :man_shrugging:

The question is do they work like that or do i have to reprint them?

2 Likes

Did you do it at a print shop? If so, I would explain the error and have them print again at no charge to you.

2 Likes

No on the computer from a friend

2 Likes

a friendly do-over? cute-peach

3 Likes

He did already help me three times but i will ask again :grimacing:

So it it’s not ok reversed, is that correct?

2 Likes

This is a tricky one to ask @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo Captain about. I’m sure we all want to know. Can an NFT that was erroneously printed in reverse be used?

2 Likes

So this means that even if the image is not seen, as long as it is within aura, it works? I didn’t know that!

Also, for those who carry wallets, if the NFT images are stacked, the fields still work? For some reason I thought I read somewhere that they need to “breathe” and not be on top of each other.

4 Likes

Yes

5 Likes