Printing NFTs as Tags

This is genius I love this- I pretty much always have my phone around so it makes sense

5 Likes

I usually put my phone down when exercising but I figure that I can just take out the laminated sheet and put that in my pocket until I’m done exercising. I might experiment with different combinations of NFTs and regular mandalas in a laminated sheet for different situations.

5 Likes

I wonder if it’s the same as the audios, the “as long as it’s in your aura” thing I heard once or twice. Not sure if you mean you put it down like you have it on the elliptical shelf or you have it in a separate locker room :)

3 Likes

Sometimes I play tennis or other sports/activities so my phone would be further away in my bag.

4 Likes

Yeah, I mean summer is here (in northeast US at least) so swimming will be happening and I’m wondering if it’s that important that they’re on you ALL the time (the ones that are meant to be worn, I mean.)

3 Likes

waterproof packs

7 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Some of these Tag vendors cap the photo upload to 15mb, and some of the new NFT’s are larger than that. Can someone kindly and patiently ELI5 me on how I can make the file slightly smaller without, hopefully, damaging its integrity with the field?

Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

PNG is considered a lossless compression image format.

" ** Both PNG and TIFF files benefit from lossless compression** , meaning that no matter how often you save, open, or resize them, they’ll maintain their quality."

So you can right click the png file and open in Paint.

Then select Resize and choose for example 90, make sure the maintain aspect ratio box is checked and click OK

Remember to Save As with a different file name in order to not replace your original file. That should be it.

15 Likes

Thank you…what if you happen to be a MacBook guy? I don’t think I have Paint.

2 Likes

There are multiple online sites that offer free png resizing service. This one from Adobe should be reputable.

Edit: I just tried this one myself to see what it is like and it told me the file was too large and to keep it under 10MB. Oh well I found a webpage that shows how to resize for Mac users.

6 Likes

Super appreciate it @Milamber . For others, the Adobe resizer will only allow uploads of 10mb. Since I’m an IPAD user, as my MAC bit the dust a couple months ago, I actually had to download a resizer app. Another cheat, I guess, would be to email it to yourself as an attachment and most email clients will ask you if you would like to send as small, medium, large, or original.

4 Likes

anybody knows any indian custom tag service? cant find them.

2 Likes

To make this truly water proof and everything proof, I think laminating the image first then using a resin tutorial might be good. I like the idea of the bracelet with several images but idk @Rosechalice has a point it might be too delicate

3 Likes

Not that I am aware of!

I am gonna try the below, gotta order laminating machine and pouches!

Thanks @Milamber

3 Likes

Also if you’re interested in making your own resin pendants, keychains, etc. there are plenty of resin molds and supplies on Amazon. Maybe print and laminate an NFT photo or other mandala then create your own pendants or keychains, perhaps other things.

I still have clear resin from when I used to experiment with orgonite so I’ll probably order a few resin molds and try it out. Maybe a combination of mandala or audio field energy captured in orgonite?

6 Likes

I was thinking about this too! Used to make orgonite as well. Maybe we could program the crystals with a field before casting. But there might be limitation with mandala if they are designed to work in contact with a human aura. So then the mandala would not work in an orgonite.

2 Likes

I know it is the tag that’s worn that accumulates the growth. So what happens when I find a good way to accommodate all the tags (bracelet) and abandon the necklace tags? Do the necklace tag fields cease to grow and only the ones that I’m wearing. Okay I probably know the answer. So what about the fact that the tags that have grown a bit and that I’m no longer wearing are still laying about in my environment?

2 Likes

Tbh, I’ve read conflicting reports about that and part of those conflicting reports might be due to people’s inexact use of terms like “tags,” etc.

So I can help you find whatever solution you’re reaching for, what’s important to you about your fields growing? And, when they do grow, what does that get you?

What about that? (I’m not understanding the question.)

2 Likes

I have the NFTs on multiple tags. I have found a way to consolidate them (bracelet), and wonder what happens to the tags when I no longer wear them. Might end up being a question that doesn’t need an answer.

1 Like