Printing NFTs as Tags

The Polaroid prints fit perfectly in the carrying sleeve I have too. I like that the film paper is a lot more durable and resistant to water ect than the older card stock I was using. They seem like they will last much longer! :grin:

17 Likes

Mr. Creativity himself! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Collective inspiration :pray:t3::raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

what is your printer called? I might want to try using something like it :)

1 Like

I’d like to have such a carry sleeve too.
Do you want to tell me where you got it?

2 Likes

I got the Kodak mini plus 2!

@Thomas Let me look for it

4 Likes

https://a.co/d/2wn44dd

@Thomas these are them

4 Likes

So I know we don’t want to crop out anything on the images, but what about resizing?

For instance if I wanted to fit the image on here

4 Likes

Resizing should work

2 Likes

This is a bracelet, yes? If this is for 24/7 wearing, wouldn’t there be hazard of bumping it and scratching it on things? I have a couple inside stretchy cotton pull-on wristbands, but the tags are protected by the padding. Sometimes I wear them as ankle bands when I get tired of having them on my wrists.

3 Likes

all the fields that could fit there :hushed:

2 Likes

Yes! And yeah there’s the risk of that- but like you I have way too much going on in the necklace dept lol and I think it would probably be ok as I’m not an athlete or anything- also I would take it off to sleep, shower and swim

2 Likes

I knowwwww :hugs:

2 Likes

If the bracelet frames were curved so that there aren’t any exposed edges it would be perfect.

4 Likes

I didn’t look that hard I just typed in “9 photo bracelet” into Etsy because I saw this was an option briefly on google shopping, so maybe they have made a curved one in another shop on Etsy

3 Likes

I just saw the bracelet on a model’s arm and it looked less “edge-exposed” than it does in the picture above, so it might be just fine.

11 Likes

I was reading the reviews, and people seem to really love it :blush:

2 Likes

Also the price for the “hexlet” is the same as I have seen for one or two-sided custom tags. I count seven spaces in the bracelet.

2 Likes

1 Like

Experimenting with small prints laminated together and placed in my cell phone case. I have 9 in the photo but can probably fit at least 15 of that size with no stacking or overlap.

Edit: In windows you can select multiple photos and print them together on the same sheet of paper. Just select the photos and right click to select print from the dropdown menu. You have several choices such as up to 9 wallet size or 35 contact print size photos on 1 sheet of paper. In the screenshot below I selected 11 different photos with 3 copies each of contact print size for a total of 33 prints. For the ones I put in my phone case I also reduced the size of the photos to 50% of normal in my printer software dialogue.

28 Likes