Printing NFTs as Tags

And here I am printing them like regular documents and sticking them in my iPhone’s case.
Some people have no class :pensive:

21 Likes

I found this one fits whole NFT from amazon UK

18 Likes

can you please link the dog tags

4 Likes

Added to original post

3 Likes

Your images show as color but the link ad says it’s for b&w images only.

2 Likes

@Rosechalice good catch. I’ll keep looking :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cheaper and in color!

Link: https://a.co/d/9V3RBuR

9 Likes

Found a rectangular one that allows picture on both sides. You can fill everything and only lose a slight amount or include the whole picture and leave only a little empty space that you can probably create a photoshop edit to fill any empty spaces. Preview shows very slight cropping.

Pendant preview - rectangular both side

Amazon link to this pendant

Costs about $28.99 and available in 4 colors: black, gold, rose gold and silver.

21 Likes

what is the size of these pictures?

1 Like

2X3 size

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer the Polaroid wallet prints do come out quite nice!

9 Likes

I know, right? Till @Lucas told me about it, I always thought “meh, who uses Polaroid haha”

6 Likes

I have a really good app called “print to size.” Just fyi- would it be ok to use the app to resize the pic?

Was thinking of maybe a bracelet option

2 Likes

5 Likes

yeah I thought that option was cool. i created one online with the eternal but I didn’t buy it

3 Likes

Please correct me if I am wrong in the following assumptions about TheSapienShop new NFTs:

1. Printing the image in black and white will work just as in color (on any material).
  2. The printed item will transmit energy as long as its rightful and sole owner is (as an anchor), and will work within the auric fied range. *By the way, what is that range?
    (Following that assumption, if I place the image a meter away from me during sleep / on the desk in the office, it will still transmit energy).
  3. The size of the printed item does not change in its effectiveness and / or functionality.
10 Likes

the images will still work in black and white yes.
(but they look brighter in colors :D )

the printed item will transmit energy in all ways-- it is a fielded product and with the new items the energy is strong! (people get really curious when I’m printing these out). But they won’t feel the full “benefits” of the field.

similar to how you here can get a feeling about an item you don’t have yet

for example; i had an entirely different experience with the Stone of Destiny when I didn’t have it compared to when I actually had it in my wallet…

at the very root, the two experiences were similar in what they affected or what they touched… in reality… it was like 2 different worlds…

the range used to be 3ft… Pretty sure with the new nfts it is more enhanced.

and no, the size doesn’t change much really.

I print mine out in 2x3 size and it works perfectly.
but,

i have 2x3 ones, 4x6 (for most of them), and 8x6 photo prints.

then you have the people who have some printed out in photo frames, specially the portals etc.
the images instantly radiate through the whole room no doubt. it becomes the main energy. then it blends in with the environment; with more energies and photo frames around they create their very separate blend. :)

this, here, is just a fun side of having bigger print outs :D

but no more really, the small ones work exactly like the bigger ones. If anything, sometimes the smaller ones (palm size) make me feel more connected to the image in meditation, making a new connection…etc.

the bigger ones; it is just that with the increase of space the image might have a better spread therefore radiating slightly more energy or having a more than felt presence.

a good energetic connection will naturally connect you to the base itself more so than the image. or you will be connecting to the medium itself (the image) regardless of which size it comes in.

(by the way, the most important part is to print out to what suits your focus and practicality. find the eye-level of what keeps you really focused, that should be your size. other than that, passive and such, it works perfectly fine in all sizes.)

So, Not at all. :100:

17 Likes

Deleted comment dont want to say u said somthink when u never. my bad

I thought it was u who said it.

2 Likes

No no thank you for the @ actually!! :) :two_hearts::tada:

3 Likes

A couple of days ago i did print a couple of my new nft’s.
I just noticed that some of them are reversed (L and R) :nerd_face:

Is this ok or do i have to print them again?
Can please someone answer my question?

:pray:

1 Like