Problems with superhuman genius

I have noticed that whenever i am on no fap , effectiveness of field increases by a lot . So , i just recently started listening to semen retention by chumpy subs . Its too effective . I can literally feel all my fields hitting way harder.

But the problem lies here , just 2 days back i started listening to superhuman genius , just once a day but i experience brain fog and overstimulation of brain even after listening just once . I have listened to it before , it has never shown such effect .

I will stop listening to superhuman genius ,but what i am worried is the fact that since semen retention make fields very effective , what should the recommended dose of other brain subs like permanent brain enhancement or enhanced visual processing , even if i listen to them just twice a day will they cause brain damage .I am afraid of any type of damage , what should be my approach to brain subs

Hi @Sidd7!

Welcome fusion Tara KY

Thanks for joining us!

Sapienmed morphic fields are not subliminals and cannot cause brain damage. Perhaps the problem lies with the use of the SR sub. You can ask in the thread for Other Creators.

@Sidd7

You have overgrowth, your brain growth outpaced some other mechanism.

Use the experimental autism audio until the brain fog goes away. Then if you want you can use brain regeneration for peace of mind

6 Likes

Make use of Plasma Brain after Superhuman Genius or Switch to The Brain Key!

1 Like

In my experience, you need orgone accumulator and sleep, with that you can recover, consuming foods with omega 3 fats could also help.

And don’t listen to any more fields, I’ve been through that overstimulation and it’s best to rest for a few days.

1 Like

How about you try this? Works better for me and it felt lighter than Superhuman Genius.

Thanks sir for replying , i would like to ask about 2 more points

1. if i were to dedicate next 3-4 years solely on my intelligence using sapien free fields , what would be the way forward with least resistance

2. Does SR affects fields , if i use brain fields again in future , would i have to discontinue sr subs