Project Hercules (The Ultimate Demigod - Private)

According to Hellenistic epics, our world was inhabited not only by mere mortals, but also by mighty giants, beautiful nymphs, Titans and great Gods. An important place in the hierarchy of daredevils possessing divine power is occupied by Hercules. Probably, if you approach the first person you meet and ask him what he knows about Ancient Greek mythology, one of the first things he will tell you is his name.

The exploits of this hero amaze, inspire noble deeds and fascinate girls. A skilled warrior, the strongest man in history, a half-man, half-god (in power he was not inferior to the gods themselves), who performed 12 feats (which not all the gods could accomplish). It is surprising that Heracles twice during the battle managed to wound Ares and fought on equal terms with Apollo. The Stoic philosophers of the Hellenistic and Roman eras saw in him an ideal of courage and virtue, who stood out for his bravery and endurance.

His exploits had an impact on the whole known world. He himself proved himself not only on the part of unprecedented physical strength, but also as a man of great soul and spiritual power. Such a comprehensive characteristic could have come into being only by the design of the great Zeus, and the life of this man must have been very special.

What if you combine ancient myths with modern science & technology and modern athletic principles? This project is a super-exclusive workout for body, mind and spirit. In this project, the audio is not an alternative to the mandala, but exists almost separately and is an original legendary addition. Automation sports training for strength, endurance, power (muscles, cardio workouts, ect.) and experiencing the adventures and 12 feats of Hercules (take this also as 12 very prestigious exercises to fully train the physical and energetic body), cultivating a special mindset, traits and qualities in the user. The energetic effects form optimal epigenetic improvements without disturbing the healthy balance of the person’s biology.

In the project, also present:

• "HERCULES’ GENETIC OPTIMIZER - which activates certain […] genes that will help increase the physical condition to a superhuman level […];

• HERCULES BODY SCULPTOR (shaping a certain form, using modern genetic and epigenetic principles). The process “transforms” the body into a perfectly balanced, well-proportioned and awe-inspiring work of art;

• FULL PRINCIPLES OF SYMMETRY AND CORRECTION OF PHYSICAL DEFECTS, with complete correction of the spine; perfect bone structure, etc.;

• OPTIMIZATION OF BIOLOGICAL PROCESSES (fat metabolism […]) for a favorable change and guaranteed results in the shortest possible time;

• THE LEGENDARY FIST OF HERCULES + HERCULES GRIP STRENGTH with strengthening of tendons, ligaments and soft tissues. Automated iron fist training + automated wrist training + joint strengthening + bone and muscle strengthening;

• INVULNERABILITY OF HERCULES and the formation of certain skin structure through the activation of certain genes, chemicals […];

• PSYCHOPHYSICAL QUALITY AND DEFINITE MINDSET (improved sensory perception, activation of certain neurons, increased stamina […]);

• ENERGY RESOURCES AND CORRESPONDING AURA;

• WOVEN WORLDS - THE EMBODIMENT OF HERCULES;

and much more :wink:

It is essential to note that this project is not just a “connection” with an archetype - it is exactly a psychophysical scientific training (sports, and not only) complex for the formation of the physical, mental and energetic body. The number of copies corresponds to the number of his feats. As mentioned above, there is audio (this is very important).

37 Likes

Wow, this looks Incredible!!!
:muscle:

6 Likes

@Premintarsia Thank you :partying_face:
The art is breathtaking. On the day of release i couldn’t get myself to stop staring at it, contemplate, admiring.

7 Likes

Yes, seriously I cannot stop looking at it! It’s so Beautiful! Biceps must be in pure Joy! :grin:
Congratulations on yet another amazing creation, Will!
Thank you Dreamweaver for all of these Treasures!

4 Likes

The audio is based on the concept of making the user experience the adventure and the essence of the 12 labours of Hercules, giving NFT holders all the physical, mental and energetic benefits that tackling these 12 labours can bring to the whole body and soul.

It is therefore a very powerful full body negentropic hardcore workout system, which will give us powerful results regarding every aspect of our being; muscles, cardio, energy system, stoic, heroic, godly mindset etc. With each listening it will be as if we had successfully faced the 12 labors of hercules firsthand.

The idea has been further improved by Dreamweaver which has added an alchemical revision of the past of the 12 labours of Hercules.

The past alchemical revision series is undoubtedly one of Dreamweaver’s most powerful and life-changing creation.

The question to ask now is, how would our mindset, body and soul itself change if in our past we had successfully tackled the 12 Labours of Hercules first hand?

16 Likes

Suyoi!

Did you saw it? :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations! :rose::rose::rose:

2 Likes

Indeed, this project came to my mind exactly for that reason in fact lol.

I was like… damn they really did a good job with Hercules here…

3 Likes

HERACLES NI SAMA!

Yeah bro tottally what i thought . :muscle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

AMAZING!

Congraats!

If there is aany ragnarok maybe i can be part of the team of humanity if needed. :heartbeat: :fire:

2 Likes

:rofl: :clinking_glasses: :cry: :100:

1 Like

I especially liked the special powers that he received after completing each labour, and that he used as weapon during the fight. They are included here (example the Nemean Cestus).

2 Likes

yoo when i was chosing the image

first not gonna lie was this…

and it was this PAWAA

4 Likes

Lu Bu is next by the way

5 Likes

10 LUBUS PLEASE!

The Strongest!

2 Likes

Is immortality also included?

1 Like

The Asgard Secretariat has reported that there are no plans yet. But additional security features are in development (Asgard Suit)

7 Likes

It is not the main focus here, but the energies and characteristics of Hercules are merged with the user, the health is pushed to some extremely high peak condition.

6 Likes

Fire Nichan !! ( @Ugninis )

Ok i will be prepared for the call … the hills of life you can find me … training :grin:

3 Likes

Damn, Baki fighting for humanity in Ragnarok, that would twist a few things

3 Likes

Wow :star_struck:

Congratulations on the project, it is amazing really! And the art is absolutely stunning, what a masterpiece…

:clinking_glasses:

6 Likes