Project Mental Health (Public) šŸ§ 

this nft is doing something, something big. i donā€™t know exactly how to tell and i am sure itā€™s a different thing for everyone. it puts pieces back together in the right order for me. i am even tempted to say there is a time before and and time after this nft. i know itā€™s a long way but this is life (and this is what a life is for).

15 Likes

Can I use this NFT for children? Especially children with autismļ¼Ÿ

2 Likes

It depends on what you expect when you use it. What are your expectations?
But in general, the age of the person/child is not a limitation when using this field.

@music You should not have deleted the post. After all, it is also related to the theme of the project :)

8 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply. I have bought it for my child

5 Likes

My only fear ( :laughing:) is that sometimes peopleā€™s expectations might not be met. The point is that people who have paid money may think ā€œI paid money, give me results X right nowā€.
Iā€™ve seen this in reviews before as well - itā€™s more of a consumerist view.

This refers especially to the healing fields.
Itā€™s just a thought, donā€™t think anything bad - it doesnā€™t apply to you :slightly_smiling_face:

But I truly believe (and know) - that all Captainā€™s products have a maximum positive effect on a person. Good luck to you

18 Likes

I actually wanted to wait a while longer before giving feedback here. But so much has changed for me in the last two weeks that I just have to share it. So I bought this NFT about two weeks ago. Four years ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I donā€™t want to go into this topic again and again, but I think it was almost the trigger for everything. Then, in May 2022, things really banged. From here on I got severe panic attacks. I wasnā€™t aware at that moment that it was a panic attack. I thought I was dying. It all went so far that at some point I no longer got up from the sofa. I could hardly walk on my own, I was dizzy, I was shaking and I was just scared. It was an absolute horror! I just couldnā€™t do anything anymore. I couldnā€™t walk the dog, I couldnā€™t go shopping, I couldnā€™t socialize, I couldnā€™t drive, I couldnā€™t workā€¦I just couldnā€™t do anything anymore. I was at the end. I always thought there had to be a physical cause to all this crap, but there wasnā€™t. It was psychological. Caused by trauma! Because I never gave up and started therapy in September, things slowly improved over time. But most of the symptoms remained. During this time, around September, I also came across Sapien. I started listening to it and found it getting better over time, although very slowly. But I noticed that it got better! After such a long time at home, I had decided to start working again in early 2023. The beginning was really very hard for me. At some point I just thought that it will never be the way it used to be. And that kind of broke my heart. I just didnā€™t want to go on living like this anymore. I also just didnā€™t have any strength anymore, although I noticed minimal progress. And then one night I was reading about Project Mental Health on the forums. I didnā€™t hesitate for a second and bought it immediately. I didnā€™t notice anything for the first few days. But then there came a few days when I was really scared. The time wasnā€™t pretty, but it only lasted a few days. I can now say that things have improved a lot. My dizziness is almost completely gone. I can drive short distances again. I can walk longer distances with the dog again. But the most important thing for me is that this permanent fear has subsided enormously. I wonā€™t say Iā€™m doing as well as I did before all of this, but I think Iā€™m on the right track. And it all feels wonderful. Unusual but wonderful. And I think that this project has brought the turning point for it. In any case, I am very grateful to Ugnis and Dream for realizing this project. I also hope that it will help many others with mental problems. Donā€™t hope, I know it! What a blessing! Thank you!

56 Likes

Project Mental Health (Public) šŸ§  - #190 by njb1985 you for sharing this.

10 Likes

Just love that you brought up Alex Honnold for this, perfect example. A friend of mine met him, she said he was extremely calm.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only been using this field for a day, and the profound changes are felt. Without a doubt a work of art. Thanks Ugnis and Dream. Deep healing.

18 Likes

Has anyone who has had Psychosomatic issues and pains in the past, that they thought had been worked through, have them come back again while using this field?

I used to have terrible pains through the whole left side of my body, chest pain radiating into my left peck, down my left arm and into my hands, left abdominal pains, left ball pains (sorry for tmi) and left leg pains along with all of my left side feeling much heavier than my right.
It had mostly passed away for a good while, well the pains, the heaviness has still been there. It all seems to be back now and Iā€™m trying to figure out what the cause of it is. My mind is leaning more now towards this field uprooting the cause to get rid of them fully but Iā€™m always a get worse, excruciatingly worse before get better type of person for some reason anyway so thatā€™s why I am thinking along these lines.

Let me know if this is happening with other people or has it been smooth sailing so far for everyone?

I have some other inclinations as to why it could be happening also but Iā€™m hoping it is just this field working itā€™s magic.

6 Likes

Yes. Not pain, but skin issues. They donā€™t look like they are here to stay. Just a gentle (still unpleasant) reminder of the past.

Also Iā€™m not 100% sure they were caused by this NFT. Could be Emotional Intelligence Technology as well.

6 Likes

Yes Iā€™m thinking it could also be from Panchanga Yoga but Iā€™m leaning more towards this one for some reason. But that probably means itā€™s definitely Panchanga Yoga doing it so :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Hopefully it will pass off soon. I wish the same for your issues :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Remember? :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ve always had problems with my back.
certain problems resumed with the use of NFT Mental Health, but then abruptly disappeared

But I linked (and associated) that with the field:

more specifically, my mind drew the line exactly with smarter rife
although I do have quite a few healing fields in my arsenal

12 Likes

Absolutely :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure itā€™s the field working its magic, but just wanted to drop a reminder about the astrology atmā€¦ itā€™s gnarly! No hiding

6 Likes

I believe this collaboration of Captain and Ugnis is incredibly important and necessary for everyone. I have listened to the audio twice a day for the last few weeks, as this is what I feel I can handle at a time comfortably.

This NFT is soooo powerful and transformative. PMH is showing me day to day by example bits and pieces of rawness and fragility that make up my own complex psyche, and moves me to better understanding of why I react to certain things as I do.

Then there is an intuitive, supportive aspect that assists in the rapid releasing of that which should no longer be a part of my experience. Itā€™s like ā€œGet in, Buckle Up, and Hang On!ā€

Sometimes this process is quite uncomfortable, but for me it is necessary as I have buried so much for so long, and so deeply.

This creation is something that I may never truly understand the depth of, but I can feel it peeling layer after layer of unnecessary burdens that I have been carrying all of my life.

How incredibly fortunate we all are to have this Great Healing available to us!
Thank You :pray: :sparkling_heart: :gift_heart:

34 Likes

What is left in my account after purchasing this NFT :sweat_smile::milky_way: . No problemo, I put money aside to slip into small pockets in my wallet, protective pockets for my phone like a squirrel lol .

For me itā€™s a sign that confirms that I had to buy it in advance :grin:.

A few minutes before I was lying on my bed and I asked my angels and guides to show me the way and to guide me to make good choices. For food I know what to do but for the rest I was not very sure of the path to take.

Then I had this thought of buying on NFT in installments while waiting to pay it in full on my next salary.

After purchase I started to listen to it and when I took my shower a few minutes later I was in a state of mental well-being. I started whistling and beatboxing in the shower stall :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

I just thought just now. I also asked when I was lying on my bed to my angels and guides to give me this energizing energy to make me want to study, write to the person and be happy as before as a child.

Thank you for guiding me angel and guides ans universe :relieved::pray::orange_heart::sunny:.

Ugnis, Dream thank you for this wonderful and beautiful NFT :heartbeat:!!!

18 Likes

how impatient are you :grin:

Iā€™m still waiting for your detailed analysis of other NFTs and products :laughing:

Vortex

I used this gif in another thread and in a different context

but now it fits too

remove all mental dirt! :boom: :partying_face:

13 Likes

it seems to me that I have the same for Premium Serum :sweat_smile:.

There this time I was guided to buy it in advance so that I could move forward in the right one quickly and in the best possible way :pray::relieved:.

Yes indeed :grin:, there are things to say, I think in a while. I will do transfer tests with the energies on people at a distance. I have to find one or more guinea pigs lol.

For me personally it will come in the days to come :slightly_smiling_face:.
I know that as my colon health improves there will be changes and improvements that will come over time.

In all there are really very interesting things with certain energies, in particular Premium Serum and Modern Alchemy !!! I wonā€™t say more :shushing_face:.

Exactly!!! the image sums up the effect well, deep and powerful cleaning :tornado:

It reminds me of a blueprint of life effect to gradually lead towards the best version of yourself :pray:

11 Likes

This field will help me restructure my brain optimally. Shamanic soul healing is a very important addition! It also means that will have an effect on my whole body.

I think that in a while I will be able to express myself more easily, verbally and in writing.
I will have a better memory because I will be more attentive to some details.
I have been dyslexic especially in writing since my childhood.

This field + my others nft = :brain::muscle::relieved::arrow_double_up::milky_way:

I could teach and transmit knowledge more easily to people who need it.

14 Likes