Project Mental Health (Public) šŸ§ 

Thank you for the very detailed answer. It seems the project draft is way bigger then I imagined, just based on your answer for a single block in the description.
I am curious how this will play out, since the conscious mind can want one thing, but the subcon keeps itself on the old habit because of itā€™s own mechanism.

EDIT: Okay I wrote this before I saw your victim complex edit

:laughing: :scroll: :boom:

just share your experience in working with this NFT without dwelling on the details

4 Likes

Weā€™ll see, apparently I have some spirit/entity attachment that interferes with field integration. I have been doing negative energy/entity removal/vibration raising fields last 2 days.

3 Likes

I did. Hopefully heā€™ll answer me.

2 Likes

Really? Thanks a lot!

6 Likes

@Ugninis - with several NFTs not having much explanation, details, etc., (I donā€™t really know the details of some of the unsold NFTs I acquired and I donā€™t want to start sending PMs to random folks asking for basic details) - I want to convey my deep thanks to you for clearly (and fantastically) articulating details, not withholding information, and answering questions patiently. :heart:

Its sheer joy reading your posts about this GOAT NFT.

24 Likes

You got some great karma coming your way my friend for helping others

7 Likes

you know
I just recently learned the meaning of this word :grin:
in one of the groups, after the NFT release one person called the Captain - GOAT :muscle:
my mind for some reason projected an association (you know what) lol
(English is not my native language)

I made a remark to this person.

the whole band patiently explained to me the true meaning of the word lol
I felt so bad for this person, he was sincere and later I understood his deep appreciation for the Captain

Iā€™m sorry @Benny :laughing:

ā€“

good night guys :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Goat = greatest of all time

:nerd_face::wink: for anyone who didnā€™t know

16 Likes

now I donā€™t doubt it :laughing: :boom:

11 Likes

this nft is doing something, something big. i donā€™t know exactly how to tell and i am sure itā€™s a different thing for everyone. it puts pieces back together in the right order for me. i am even tempted to say there is a time before and and time after this nft. i know itā€™s a long way but this is life (and this is what a life is for).

15 Likes

Can I use this NFT for children? Especially children with autismļ¼Ÿ

2 Likes

It depends on what you expect when you use it. What are your expectations?
But in general, the age of the person/child is not a limitation when using this field.

@music You should not have deleted the post. After all, it is also related to the theme of the project :)

8 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply. I have bought it for my child

5 Likes

My only fear ( :laughing:) is that sometimes peopleā€™s expectations might not be met. The point is that people who have paid money may think ā€œI paid money, give me results X right nowā€.
Iā€™ve seen this in reviews before as well - itā€™s more of a consumerist view.

This refers especially to the healing fields.
Itā€™s just a thought, donā€™t think anything bad - it doesnā€™t apply to you :slightly_smiling_face:

But I truly believe (and know) - that all Captainā€™s products have a maximum positive effect on a person. Good luck to you

18 Likes

I actually wanted to wait a while longer before giving feedback here. But so much has changed for me in the last two weeks that I just have to share it. So I bought this NFT about two weeks ago. Four years ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I donā€™t want to go into this topic again and again, but I think it was almost the trigger for everything. Then, in May 2022, things really banged. From here on I got severe panic attacks. I wasnā€™t aware at that moment that it was a panic attack. I thought I was dying. It all went so far that at some point I no longer got up from the sofa. I could hardly walk on my own, I was dizzy, I was shaking and I was just scared. It was an absolute horror! I just couldnā€™t do anything anymore. I couldnā€™t walk the dog, I couldnā€™t go shopping, I couldnā€™t socialize, I couldnā€™t drive, I couldnā€™t workā€¦I just couldnā€™t do anything anymore. I was at the end. I always thought there had to be a physical cause to all this crap, but there wasnā€™t. It was psychological. Caused by trauma! Because I never gave up and started therapy in September, things slowly improved over time. But most of the symptoms remained. During this time, around September, I also came across Sapien. I started listening to it and found it getting better over time, although very slowly. But I noticed that it got better! After such a long time at home, I had decided to start working again in early 2023. The beginning was really very hard for me. At some point I just thought that it will never be the way it used to be. And that kind of broke my heart. I just didnā€™t want to go on living like this anymore. I also just didnā€™t have any strength anymore, although I noticed minimal progress. And then one night I was reading about Project Mental Health on the forums. I didnā€™t hesitate for a second and bought it immediately. I didnā€™t notice anything for the first few days. But then there came a few days when I was really scared. The time wasnā€™t pretty, but it only lasted a few days. I can now say that things have improved a lot. My dizziness is almost completely gone. I can drive short distances again. I can walk longer distances with the dog again. But the most important thing for me is that this permanent fear has subsided enormously. I wonā€™t say Iā€™m doing as well as I did before all of this, but I think Iā€™m on the right track. And it all feels wonderful. Unusual but wonderful. And I think that this project has brought the turning point for it. In any case, I am very grateful to Ugnis and Dream for realizing this project. I also hope that it will help many others with mental problems. Donā€™t hope, I know it! What a blessing! Thank you!

56 Likes

Project Mental Health (Public) šŸ§  - #190 by njb1985 you for sharing this.

10 Likes

Just love that you brought up Alex Honnold for this, perfect example. A friend of mine met him, she said he was extremely calm.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only been using this field for a day, and the profound changes are felt. Without a doubt a work of art. Thanks Ugnis and Dream. Deep healing.

18 Likes

Has anyone who has had Psychosomatic issues and pains in the past, that they thought had been worked through, have them come back again while using this field?

I used to have terrible pains through the whole left side of my body, chest pain radiating into my left peck, down my left arm and into my hands, left abdominal pains, left ball pains (sorry for tmi) and left leg pains along with all of my left side feeling much heavier than my right.
It had mostly passed away for a good while, well the pains, the heaviness has still been there. It all seems to be back now and Iā€™m trying to figure out what the cause of it is. My mind is leaning more now towards this field uprooting the cause to get rid of them fully but Iā€™m always a get worse, excruciatingly worse before get better type of person for some reason anyway so thatā€™s why I am thinking along these lines.

Let me know if this is happening with other people or has it been smooth sailing so far for everyone?

I have some other inclinations as to why it could be happening also but Iā€™m hoping it is just this field working itā€™s magic.

6 Likes