Project Mental Health (Public) 🧠

it seems to me that I have the same for Premium Serum :sweat_smile:.

There this time I was guided to buy it in advance so that I could move forward in the right one quickly and in the best possible way :pray::relieved:.

Yes indeed :grin:, there are things to say, I think in a while. I will do transfer tests with the energies on people at a distance. I have to find one or more guinea pigs lol.

For me personally it will come in the days to come :slightly_smiling_face:.
I know that as my colon health improves there will be changes and improvements that will come over time.

In all there are really very interesting things with certain energies, in particular Premium Serum and Modern Alchemy !!! I won’t say more :shushing_face:.

Exactly!!! the image sums up the effect well, deep and powerful cleaning :tornado:

It reminds me of a blueprint of life effect to gradually lead towards the best version of yourself :pray:

10 Likes

This field will help me restructure my brain optimally. Shamanic soul healing is a very important addition! It also means that will have an effect on my whole body.

I think that in a while I will be able to express myself more easily, verbally and in writing.
I will have a better memory because I will be more attentive to some details.
I have been dyslexic especially in writing since my childhood.

This field + my others nft = :brain::muscle::relieved::arrow_double_up::milky_way:

I could teach and transmit knowledge more easily to people who need it.

13 Likes

you know.
@Premintarsia was very clear about how she felt.
cleansing layer by layer.
in our life, in our consciousness, there are many layers that have accumulated over years, decades.
the NFT era is still about ~1 to 1.5 y
these are very complex and multi-layered products that we couldn’t even dream of a few years ago

their effects are already colossal, but sometimes it takes patience to form stable results, which can be clearly evaluated

The most important thing is not to hurry up and not to wait for them in a month.

I consider these products as tools for life.

a lot has changed during this time

these products change us.
and do it gradually

good night :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Adding the shamanic element is a master stroke :eagle:

8 Likes

This info was in a compressed form in the group, perhaps someone will be interested

Of course, everyone can independently find a huge amount of information on this tradition. :grin:

A little "dry" but interesting theory

In both traditional tribes and modern society, shamans work within a holistic approach. They combine work on the spiritual side of illness with practices that address the material-physical component of illness or injury.

Shamanism originated at least 30,000 years ago, shamanism is undeniably a time-tested system of healing that integrates mental, emotional and spiritual capabilities.

Since 1961, Michael Harner has been trained in two different Amazon Indian tribes and has also participated in extensive research on shamanism around the world that has sought fundamental cross-cultural principles and practices in the field. These fundamental principles he called “basic shamanism.”

In addition to private shamanic practice and shamanic healing, in 1970 he began teaching basic shamanism to ordinary people in the West so that they could apply these techniques to their lives. For about the last decade of the 20th century (and still to this day) he has been assisted in this by his colleagues from around the world, teachers from the Foundation for the Study of Shamanism, a non-profit organization that Michael founded to study, restore and teach shamanism and shamanic healing around the world.

The teaching and application of the basic principles and practices of basic shamanism has led to a rapid revival of shamanic healing practices in the West and elsewhere. Today, basic shamanism is the dominant form of practice in the west, although of course there are people, both indigenous and European, who work within a particular tradition of shamanism. Such culture-specific forms of shamanism are particularly characteristic of indigenous people who serve their people or tribe.

Some of the principles and practices of basic shamanism are presented in books: Michael Harner’s The Shaman’s Way, Sandra Ingerman’s Return of the Soul, and Tom Cowan’s Shamanism as a Spiritual Practice in Everyday Life. However, the most important thing about the practical teaching of both basic and traditional shamanism cannot be found in the published literature, and not only because shamanism existed mostly in communities without writing. Above all, shamanic knowledge is transmitted from person to person, through personal example and experience, through direct and direct contact with spirits and one’s own practice. Moreover, much of this learning through direct experience is inexpressible or almost inexpressible in words, and therefore Western anthropologists and observers could not get clear information about these things.

Shamans are convinced that humans are part of the totality of nature, interconnected with all other biological forms and not superior to them. This “pagan” assertion was one of the reasons European shamans were persecuted by the Inquisition.

Another basic premise of shamanism concerns the existence of two realities and that their perception depends on the state of consciousness. Thus, those in an ordinary state of consciousness perceive only ordinary reality. Those who are in a shamanic state of consciousness, however, are able to perceive a different reality. Both are called realities because each is accessible to empirical experience. Each has its own forms of knowledge and influence on human existence. The other reality is not coherent and universal. And if it were, shamans would have nothing to do, for it is their responsibility to successfully perceive what others cannot perceive.

One of the defining characteristics of shamanic practice is the ability to move willingly between these realities, bringing healing and help to others in this world.

It follows logically from the above that the beings with whom one encounters in another reality are absolutely real. They are called spirits. All practitioners of shamanism perceive them as real, and directly interact in that reality with spirits. This interaction takes place with the participation of all the senses. For the shamanic practitioner, the existence of spirits is not a matter of belief, but an empirical fact. In a certain state of consciousness, shamans habitually see, touch, smell, and hear spirits. For shamans, spirits are as real as the people with whom they interact in everyday reality. In the process, the shaman learns which of the encountered beings is his personal assistant, teacher, who is ready to give the necessary information, who will help with healing.

Another basic premise is that all members of all life forms, including humans, possess a soul or personal spirit. The soul is defined as the spiritual essence of the individual necessary to preserve and sustain life. The soul is present from the moment of birth to the moment of death, although the degree of its presence may vary. After death, the soul continues to exist as it did before birth, and the time of such individual existence may vary. For the shaman, souls are identifiable beings. He interacts with them directly in another reality, just as he does with spirits.

The position of shamans regarding the reality of spirits remained unacceptable to Western science for a very long time. And while one spirit, God, was occasionally mentioned by scientists, as Einstein often did, “spirits” or “souls” were not accepted into the world paradigm and were anathema.

For many thousands of years, in many different cultures, independently of one another, on all five continents, shamans have conducted countless experiments on their patients, the results of which, time after time, have confirmed the existence of spirits. It is for this reason that the fundamental foundations of traditional shamanic cultures are strikingly consistent and consistent throughout the world.

A basic feature of shamanism observed in various traditions is the division of the universe into three worlds: the Upper, Middle, and Lower. The Middle World, in which we all live, contains both ordinaric and other realities (i.e. both spiritual and material aspects) and belongs only to this particular moment in time. The Upper and Lower worlds, on the other hand, are absolutely spiritual and can only be found in another reality where they exist outside of time. A shaman often goes on an “out-of-body” journey to the Upper or Lower worlds for help in healing and prophecy.

In many traditional communities, these spirits include ancestral, animal, and plant spirits. In Hinduism and Christianity, these spirits are known as saints, or rather spirits of saints. Ordinary people and priests in most cultures address these spirits in prayers.

PATHOGENESIS: ETIOLOGY OF HEALTH AND DISEASE

Good health and the absence of serious injury are considered signs of a normal human condition, except perhaps in situations of profound old age. In other words, ill health, illness and serious injury usually result from certain spiritual or material factors, and it is the task of the shaman to work with the spiritual factors of illness or injury.

Spiritual causes that influence the appearance or aggravation of illness can be divided into 3 basic types:

• Loss of the patient’s spirit, which is important in maintaining his or her health,
  • The patient’s acquisition of a spirit that destroys their well-being,
  • soul loss

Loss of Soul

Any injury can result in loss of soul to one degree or another. A minor injury, such as a blow to the finger with a hammer, can result in minimal loss of soul. Serious trauma or shock, fright, emotional trauma, sexual abuse usually results in severe soul loss.

Soul loss usually manifests in a depressed, lifeless state, the degree of which is directly related to the degree of soul loss as well as the history of previous soul loss in a particular person. A person with frequent and serious cases of soul loss is usually said to be “not all there,” or that he or she is not somewhere.

Loss of a guardian spirit

Loss of personal spiritual strength is an important factor leading to illness and should be distinguished from loss of soul. Loss of personal spiritual power results from the loss of the guardian spirit that protects a person from illness, injury, and other troubles. And because the loss of this spiritual power opens the door to disease and injury, a person who has lost his or her guardian spirit is more likely and more willing to lose part of his or her soul.

The acquisition by the patient of a spirit that destroys his well-being:

A person who has lost much of his spiritual power is especially vulnerable to illness through the invasion of an alien spirit. And if, in addition, he has lost a serious part of his soul, he is vulnerable to unintentional possession by spirits. In both cases we are talking about the invasion of disembodied spirits from the Middle World, which destroy the mental, emotional or physical health of the person.

In modern Western society, spirit invasion is usually the result of unconscious messages, since most educated whites are unaware of this possibility. And while they recognize the power of prayer to heal and help others, they usually do not understand the potency of negative wishes, or the harmful counterparts of prayer, in provoking or intensifying illness in others.

When a person has lost not only their personal guardian spirit, but also an essential part of their soul, they become vulnerable to illness in the form of spirit possession, which occurs without the knowledge and desire of the person himself. Such a person has not only lost the protective power that the guardian spirit provides, but has become, to a certain extent, an unoccupied vessel for an alien spirit because of a severe loss of soul. This provides a chance for the soul of another (deceased) person to take a vacant place in the body and mind of the living person. It is such an event that is defined as involuntary (unintentional) spirit possession.

16 Likes

Additional information from colleagues for a clearer assessment of the state, and what might be worth looking at to optimize the results of the state

Also make an effort to improve your condition :)

Sorry if it’s not very well organized

Summary
  • In 2014. a systematic review reported that people who quit smoking had a reduction in the severity of depressive and anxiety symptoms and improved mental health [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31569326].

PROFESSIONAL BURNOUT

Stress is a set of body reactions resulting from various adverse factors [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30799666]. A small amount of stress can be beneficial. For example, intense or prolonged aerobic exercise temporarily raises cortisol levels to increase blood glucose [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23415825], which is needed as fuel for active action in a time of threat or vigorous activity. It is one thing for a person to run away from or neutralize a threat and then relax. However, already chronic stress is associated with a higher risk of cardiac events and is recognized as a potent activator of vascular atherosclerosis [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10600068] [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30799666].

If stress is not episodic, but chronic, the body gets tired of such stress and distress occurs. Distress is a state of suffering in which a person cannot fully adapt to stressors. A frequent manifestation of distress is depression.

Another consequence of distress is professional burnout. Professional burnout is a syndrome that occurs as a result of chronic stress related to work - bad mood, decreased mental abilities, sleep disturbance. Professional burnout is a kind of depression that applies only to work. But when such a person returns home, he/she does not feel depression. He returns to work, and depression at work begins again [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25638755] [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28135592]. Modern science considers occupational burnout as an occupational depressive syndrome (ODS) [The Occupational Depression Inventory: A new tool for clinicians and epidemiologists - ScienceDirect] [doi.org/10.1177%2F2167702620979597]. Unlike depression, the 3 main features of burnout can only extend to professional activities [who.int/news/item/28-05-2019-burn-out-an-occupational-phenomenon-international-classification-of-diseases]:

• Exhaustion of energy in relation to one’s work
  • Cynicism about one’s job
  • Decline in professional performance

INFLAMMATION AS A CAUSE OF CHRONIC STRESS AND DEPRESSION

Increased inflammation is one of the causes of chronic stress. Inflammation increases the release of the hormone cortisol from the adrenal cortex [Biochemical markers subtyping major depressive disorder - PubMed]

Inflammation activates serotonin transporters in the brain [Biochemical markers subtyping major depressive disorder - PubMed], which leads to depression. Stress can result in elevated levels of inflammation, which can be determined by c-reactive protein levels in the blood. In clinical trials, anti-inflammatory drugs have been shown to be antidepressants [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25989949].

So, depression and stress are inflammatory, but where does inflammation come from [So depression is an inflammatory disease, but where does the inflammation come from? - PubMed] [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28479211]?

• Psychosocial stressors.
  • Poor nutrition
  • Lack of physical activity
  • Obesity
  • Smoking
  • Altered intestinal permeability
  • Allergies
  • Bad dental care
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Sunlight deficiency

And so, the most common source of chronic inflammation is obesity. Look at your stomach. If you are male and your waist circumference is 94 cm or more, and for a woman, 80 cm or more, that would be the source of likely inflammation [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18835662].

A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials concluded that meditation may be effective in treating major depressive disorder [Effects of Meditative Movements on Major Depressive Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials - PubMed]. Mindfulness meditation changed blood levels of stress-related biomarkers [Mindfulness Meditation Reduces Intraocular Pressure, Lowers Stress Biomarkers and Modulates Gene Expression in Glaucoma: A Randomized Controlled Trial - PubMed].

https://thesapienshop.com/products/the-meditation-master

Disruption, sleep deprivation, or reduction in sleep increases inflammation, and treatment of insomnia reduces inflammation [Sleep Disturbance, Sleep Duration, and Inflammation: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Cohort Studies and Experimental Sleep Deprivation - PubMed] [Sleep Health: Reciprocal Regulation of Sleep and Innate Immunity - PubMed] [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29983013].

Kefir consumption (250 ml in the morning and evening) restored sleep disturbance in postmenopausal women, resulting in lower stress scores [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30768439].

Inflammation in chronic stress causes a decrease in cortisol sensitivity, which stimulates an even greater increase in cortisol levels - a vicious cycle occurs [Biochemical markers subtyping major depressive disorder - PubMed].

Cortisol is needed not only to raise blood glucose levels [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23415825] [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12377295] and prepare the body for active battles under stress, but also to lower excessive inflammation [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15265778]. Given that the negative effects of cortisol on the body as a result of chronic stress have not been proven, and given that cortisol to some extent even protects against stress (lowers inflammation), a strategy aimed at reducing its levels is not logical. We need to remove the stress itself.

It is interesting to know when cortisol levels go up or down:

ADRENALINE AS A CAUSE OF CHRONIC STRESS AND DEPRESSION

Chronic stress, increases adrenaline and blood pressure levels, causes atherosclerosis [worldcat.org/title/physiology-of-behavior/oclc/879099798] [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23906564].

Reduced sleep time causes a stress response leading to increased adrenaline and blood pressure levels [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23173590] [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25929826].

It is the action of elevated inflammation and elevated blood pressure [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23906564] as a result of adrenaline that are now the proven mechanisms by which chronic stress can stimulate the progression of vascular atherosclerosis, regardless of blood cholesterol levels.

And even shorter. If you are chronically stressed, and indeed always, you need to optimize your blood pressure and c-reactive protein levels.

DEPRESSION IS A SYMPTOM OF VARIOUS DISEASES

Depression is a multifactorial condition that can be influenced by a variety of psychological, biological, social, lifestyle, dietary, and environmental factors [It is time to investigate integrative approaches to enhance treatment outcomes for depression? - PubMed]. Depression is a symptom of many disorders, like fever is a symptom of many diseases. And to cure it, you need to find and remove the cause, not mask the symptoms with medication.

THYROID DYSFUNCTION AS A CAUSE OF DEPRESSION

Hypothyroidism is a disease of the endocrine system characterized by a lack of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormone (TSH) is the main regulator of thyroid function, which is synthesized by the pituitary gland.

The prevalence of depressive symptoms in hypothyroidism is 60% [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27366712]. Patients with hypothyroidism + with a TTG below 2.5 mU/l have 81% no symptoms of depression [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28882111] compared with a TTG above 2.5 mU/l. Treatment of hypothyroidism with thyroid hormone T3 may improve symptoms of depression [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24285104].

ZINC DEFICIENCY AS A COMPLICATING FACTOR IN DEPRESSION

The dopamine transporter is a special protein that is responsible for the reuptake of dopamine by nerve cells. The more efficiently the dopamine transporters work, the less dopamine there is, the more severe the symptoms of depression. Physiologically available zinc is a dopamine reuptake blocker, acting on the dopamine transporter [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20806985]. Zinc enhances the effects of antidepressants by inhibiting the dopamine transporter. Only half of those treated for depression with monoaminergic antidepressants achieve remission, and zinc enhances the effects of antidepressants [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23567517] [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21798601].

You don’t just take zinc without having depression on a regular basis, especially for years, as some biohackers do for fun. Excessive zinc intake can increase breakdowns in the genetic code of body cells by reducing the poly(ADP-ribose)-polymerase (PARP-1) enzyme, which is necessary for DNA repair [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19809895]. And regular consumption of zinc for 9.8 years by adults aged 20 years and older is positively associated with overall mortality and cancer mortality [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29022177].

HOW DOES IRON AND VITAMIN B12 DEFICIENCY AFFECT MOOD

Anemia is a syndrome that is accompanied by a decrease in hemoglobin and red blood cells in the circulating blood and is characterized by impaired oxygen transport and the development of oxygen deficiency. Anemia is associated with depression [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29848423]. If a general blood test shows that hemoglobin levels are lower than normal, it may be the cause of depression. The most common causes of anemia may be iron deficiency and vitamin B12 deficiency in the blood. Blood tests to determine ferritin levels can be informative in determining iron deficiency. Vitamin B12 levels can be determined by a blood test for vitamin B12 (blood tests for vitamin B12 can only be taken one month after the last intake of this vitamin in tablets, or one month after intramuscular injection of the vitamin).

Increasing blood ferritin levels from 37 to 78.2 mg/dL with iron therapy (50 mg of elemental iron daily) for 6 weeks compared with placebo reduced the incidence of postpartum depression symptoms [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26715522]. If ferritin is below 15 ”g/L and hemoglobin is below 120 g/L, it is reasonable to compensate with iron for depression, as these criteria apply to other conditions related to brain function [pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28954841].

PHYSICAL ACTIVITY STANDARDS

8 weeks of moderate-power aerobic exercise (150 minutes per week) combined with strength training improved the effectiveness of medication therapy for depression [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29559928]

Even 10,000 steps a day for 12 weeks improved mood in sedentary, overweight people [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27556393].

ANTI-BURNING OUT, ANTI-DEPRESSION PROGRAM

• Optimize body weight - BMI 22 - 25.
  • Stop smoking.
  • Cure cavities.
  • Eliminate sleep deficiencies by following your circadian rhythms - perhaps change jobs.
  • If necessary, use “dark therapy”, light therapy, sleep hygiene.
  • Be in the sun more often.
  • Meditation.
  • Use a glass of kefir in the morning and in the evening.
  • A course of massages.
  • Optimize thyroid function - TTH below 2.5 mU/l.
  • Optimize blood zinc levels at 1.14 -1.5 mcg/ml if depressed.
  • Optimize blood iron and vitamin B12 levels so that hemoglobin levels are at least 120 g/l for women and 130 g/l for men.
  • Practice 150 minutes per week of moderate aerobic exercise, or 10,000 steps per day.
  • Have and keep a daily planner in which to make a daily plan of things to do for the month, and make a yearly plan and a yearly budget.
  • Whatever happens, always leave 1-2 days a week for complete rest from work and hassle, and 3-4 times a year go on vacation.
  • Treat age related illnesses.
  • Look for and eliminate the sources of inflammation. Inflammation is detected by a blood test for c-reactive protein (CRP) (optimal CRP value is below 1 mg/L)
12 Likes

I’m so not used to seeing you with a new nickname :grin:

Good night.

2 Likes

Lol, i never chose it, no seriously i never lol

2 Likes

Thanks Bro for this important informations :slightly_smiling_face::pray::orange_heart::sunny:

3 Likes

high-quality (biologically active) kefir also optimizes intestinal function

But these are “standard” recommendations
Of course, it all depends on the individual characteristics and tolerance of the person :yum:

9 Likes

Thank you bro I’ll find out in the organic shop which is not very far from where I am :blush:.

Maybe it could help me improve gut health faster.

In the last few days I have made big dietary differences, that’s why the pain has come back. Visceral fat doesn’t help matters because it’s pro-inflammatory.

As long as I haven’t solved this problem, my cognitive and psychic abilities will be limited and disturbed.

When it gets better and I have a better mind for writing and writing (Mental healt and my other nfts will help me with that) I will come up with an NFT project idea on food and fasting .

Fasting would be a great solution to help heal the gut and other parts of the body.

Energy assistance on food to choose which food to avoid or favor. For this there will be a repellent effect that will make us not want to eat certain foods and conversely the attractive effect on beneficial foods that will make us want to eat them.

Reinforced food intuition + aid in fasting + aid in digestion + energetic improvement of food.

4 Likes

I remember i read a comment by philp that said

Are neurotransmitters are based on our mood and are mood is based on our neurotransmitters.

Lol, u have to intersect, which makes it hard to change as u mentioned, that theirs a common belief

2 Likes

I, too, would like to see teeth grow back / or regenerate the day after buying a field

Or we would get healthy instantly after buying Plasma Flaun
or instantly rich after acquiring some sort of wealth artifact

We probably wouldn’t be on this forum.

some things are more measurable, some are very subtle, hard to grasp and identify

Our mental health depends on many components, and maintaining it also depends on you personally

which is why I ask you not to go into theory - you need certain results, and the theoretical basis is more for the one who creates the project
Trust the fields, be patient, but do not sit back and wait for an instant miracle.

I cited this example many times - a man who smokes two packs a day and uses fields to regenerate his lungs - I don’t think he will achieve the desired results.

nor do I think that shamans knew anything about neurotransmitters, or the Taoists knew about genetic corrections and pinoline

combining different modalities and the most multifaceted approach to certain problems + the responsibility of the individual himself to solve them is what I believe in

only changing and correcting neurotransmitters may not be enough

human “modern” science is several centuries old
having made breakthroughs and explained many things, it has begun to forget what humans have known and applied for millennia

18 Likes

Just picked this up and I couldn’t be happier, I really really needed this, past few weeks I couldn’t get to sleep because I was stressing.

Will update and measure how I sleep

6 Likes

Really need this, I feel such a letdown at myself. I need external validations just to make myself feel at least a little bit happy, past 15 years, I don’t remember experiencing “true” happiness. Despite all the healing I am trying to do, I’m not taking it seriously. Will try to get this asap.

I am getting better, but I don’t know how to move forward basically.

12 Likes

I’m not going to talk about the field and NFT because I don’t have the knowledge on how it is done or the experience on how good it works (which I am sure it works pretty good for its purpose).

Just about the psychological theory and literature mentioned here.

This is a form of economy and limiting belief related to psychology, an issue not shared initially by psychoanalysis.

Many homeless people or madmen don’t have any anxiety while talking to random people on the streets and they are comfortable while doing it.

This happens because anxiety it is always related to “object petit a”, the object cause of desire, which comes to exist on how desire is created through the abstract laws created by our culture.

It is not biological or based on evolution.

Which means that social anxiety it is something created by our cultural norms, and not shared in other forms of societies.

Which explains why some people don’t have it. Because some people don’t give a shit about norms, or live in a society in which norms and laws do not involve a particular way of people relating to each other which produces what psychology calls social anxiety.

For example, perverse structures lack any form of anxiety related to social interaction, even if the person was abscent from society for 10 years, because the person does not care about norms at all.

Neurotics care about limits and norms, and that’s where their suffering it is located.

CBT is a form of therapy that especially tries to adapt people to norms.

Which in many cases makes people more neurotic.

People need to get rid of the unconscious laws and norms that make them suffer. Not create more ideals and norms on top of their suffering.

Or create an authority (a psychologist) that dictates their behavior to become more alienated to norms.

2 Likes

i see it the that here we have the chance to use this as an invisible tool to help us live in our own norms.
without that psychologist as a person who for any reason decided to become a psychologist

i used to make fun of people who go to therapy and they behave in interacting with others as in a close combat. as they are trained from a coach for a battlefield. it’s not about growing together and making new things happen it’s only about this little ego fight.

2 Likes

Yes, but do you know the ideal method?
science has to come from something, and for some people that might actually be the way out.
just like a simple conversation with a therapist - a simple human conversation.
There are pros and cons everywhere
there’s a huge criticism of hypnosis, but it does work for some people
we’re talking about a model that was just present in the project.
That doesn’t mean that we’re all gonna be standardized. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

yes, you are right. i am sorry.

2 Likes

That’s not the point.
I mean, when a project is created, it’s better to have a framework, not just a fantasy.
Different theories aren’t perfect.
but it’s easier.
not all descriptive schemes of different groups, and not all of the concepts I see on the forum fit me, and some are also questionable
but that doesn’t mean they can’t exist and won’t lead to good results for specific people

They may or may not be good for some people.

the fact is we’re talking about great alchemy
and for some people, that part of the scheme might work just fine.
a lot of us go to work and have families and interact with society

and if it makes us more adaptable that would be a good thing.

one of our future projects is using one of the NLP models.
it’s not perfect either, and its interpretation can raise a lot of questions.
but it’s perfect in design, and it’s perfect for the end goal.

it’s the results that matter, not the categoricalness of the interpretations.
but maybe the man is doing some deep research.
at the end of the day, it’s just an opinion, and it has a right to exist.

9 Likes