Project Mental Health (Public) šŸ§ 

Thank you.

1 Like

When it comes to neuro receptors does it repair only dopamine or all of them in the brain?

Lol

1 Like

itā€™s a completely integral project :)

7 Likes

Just purchased. Iā€™m very curious to see how it will evolve over time. Thanks for this really essential NFT. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Check your email friend, from the sapien shop. Welcome to the magic space :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

send proof of email :full_moon_with_face:

there should be 2 emails, one to mint and one to download the audio

You have me confused with someone else. I donā€™t deal with technical issues that may arise :)

When you make a purchase, you get several emails

1. Order confirmed
  2. Payment receipt (paypal)
  3. Claim your NFT.
  4. your downloads are ready (this is where you can get the audio)

if you did not receive the link, go to the Order #xxxxx confirmed email
here you will see ā€œview your orderā€.

click on it
it will take you to your order
Here you can also download the audio

11 Likes

I tried to write a review for this but I canā€™t seem to put into words what the nft has done for me. Life changing is the best way to describe it. It seems to be doing so much all at once, but in a gentle way.

27 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

Should we avoid using late at night because of the sunshower element?

1 Like

I loop this one most nights and sleep like a baby. So from my experience, no you donā€™t need to avoid :grin:

3 Likes

Any chance this could be made available as a gumroad release? I canā€™t afford it right now but maybe able to in a few weeks or months. But Iā€™m afraid all the copies will be sold by then. This is an extremely important field for everyone. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

1 Like

U dont have to buy it off the store, buy it off the trading and selling threads of trusted users, u can get it for cheaper

2 Likes

Compensating for the lack of natural light in autumn and winter not only stabilizes sleep, often disturbed by depression, but also has a stimulating effect on the cerebral cortex, which allows a person to get out of a depressed state :)

Donā€™t take this literally. Itā€™s not a ā€œphysicalā€ effect.
it is one of the points of the project - but it all happens in a big alchemical vortex, targeting your mental health and well-being :slight_smile:

I use this audio before I go to bed
A natural hygiene ritual after the ā€œphysicalā€ and energetic brushing of the teeth, and then the mental hygiene that clears the ā€œdirtā€ that occurs during the day from various interactions - and then a sweet nap

I recently added Karma NFT audio, it follows after mental health

This will not happen, the number of copies is enough. They will not run out so quickly :slight_smile:

16 Likes

After carrying this printed NFT and playing its audio 4x daily for about 2 weeks, I can say that it was well worth buying this at 20% off over the Karmic Crucible (which I may purchase later). My outlook in life is so positive throughout the day and even my normal sleep quality, I noticed, has even improved. It is remarkable since it seems negative events, emotions and thoughts donā€™t impact me and they donā€™t exist in my life.

Thanks to Dream I now have the potent triumvirate of Eternal, Shielding 3.0 and this NFT plus the Plasma flaunt which I play and carry daily. I am so grateful and feel lucky to be able to afford them.

@UgniS I would just like to ask and clarify does this nft also target hereditary dementia, parkinsonā€™s disease (they can also be acquired) since some people I know and relatives were afflicted by them especially in old age?

Also, will this also remove and/or minimize energetic implants in nft owners?

Iā€™m just curious and thanks in advance. :+1:

21 Likes

10 Likes

Kyle hill the type to make a video on why not to be immortal though lol.

I do wonder if many of these illnesses stem from mental health issues as well, besides the underlying genetic consensus.

Oneā€™s mental health inducing these ailments for the better or for the worse.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to expand your idea of how fields work (or may work) a little bit. At least I use this logic myself :laughing:

think back to your childhood and school
each of us would write an essay on a particular topic

and everything that was written afterwards had to be related to the main idea that was given. It was at that time that the teachers allowed us to expand our consciousness and look at things wider than we are used to. At least thatā€™s how it seems to me now
itā€™s also the basis of any scientific work, where certain thoughts are supported by certain data and research, without moving away from the center and from the topic

Now imagine the combination you showed.
Eternal, Shielding 3.0, Mental Health plus Plasma flaunt

Thereā€™s a separate discussion thread for each of them where you can gather a lot of information based on descriptions and reviews

Basically, each project can be conceptualized and summarized to 1 paragraph. It is possible, of course. But I always wanted to give broader descriptions even shortening them and removing all the specific detail, and hoped that people would generalize and imagine how it would apply to them personally

because there are so many variations, symptoms, and problems that just canā€™t be included in all the descriptions. But is it necessary to do that? I donā€™t think so. Since you can look at the functionality of any product wider than it was originally described
Also remember all the preventive aspects that were mentioned

I mean, what youā€™re asking is what youā€™re already doing from the beginning. You are setting the foundation for the prevention of various diseases related to various parts of your body.
Just think of the Blueprint of LIfe aspect of the new Eternal.

Captain agreed to this project and created a product that works on different levels (energetic, biochemical, physical, etc.) to maintain, optimize and improve the health of your entire brain and your mind

if you want to emphasize solving/preventing problem what are you talking about, perhaps you can use specialized brain fields that target clear problems (either create a target intent while working with the above fields)

also, I think there are special threads on the forum where people make such brain fields playlists and make opinions, etc.
Unfortunately, I have no data and no opinion, as I do not use it
But you can always ask other people for advice

about the implants.
I have heard these ideas, about Jehovian Seals = J Seals, alien implants, etc. - But I have no information on this topic as it has never resonated with me :grin:

It always seemed to me that if these implants existed, they were long ago removed thanks to other, numerous cleansing products from Captain :grin:

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all Orthodox Christians on Easter. It is a bright feast.

I wish kindness, warmth of hearts, joyful laughter and smiles of your relatives and friends to reign in your home. I wish you harmony in everything :rabbit2: :egg: :peace_symbol:

16 Likes