Psychic Development

I have listened to theta for 3 months and left it. Is it okey to practice with epsilon straight away. Probabaly for few months to gain experience in that state?

Also please share your astral projection experience.

1. What can we find?
  2. Is it a separate world or universe?
  3. Will there be negative beings? ( I personally don’t belive in negative beings but negative energies, I am not sure why. This happened after I have started with Sapien)
  4. Some mentioned that we have some sort of cord between our astral body and our physical body and if it is cut we would die. Is it true? ( But while i astral projected I haven’t seen any cords attached to me, Also I asked Sapien and he mentioned it is not true. But I have to be careful with negative entities, Mostly there won’t be problem. Also he adviced me to create my own servitor for astral projection)
  5. People mention that it is different realm or dimension. I am confueed at this part too.

Sorry for too much of questions. Probably it might help me and people who reach here. Thanks

1 Like

Sure, be your own scientist, experiment and learn from yourself.

The astral realm is more of a “mental” plane, in there, your emotions rule it. It is NOT the spirit world, like many people foolishly believe.

As I said, the astral plane is mental, so if you are in a negative mindstate, you will encounter negative beings, be positive to attract positive.

For some reason, people think that the etheric body aka astral body is the soul, it isn’t. You are made up of 3 things : The physical body, The etheric body (emotional) and the soul. Soul traveling is different from astral projecting.

It is the mental plane, which you can use to climb to other, “higher realms”.

I don’t know which religion or spiritual path you follow, but you can call upon ascended masters to guide you. Shiva and Yeshua (jesus, but dont call him that, he hates it lol) are really good at teaching spiritual things.

Research and find a guide before you go into other planes, don’t go alone.

7 Likes

Wow thank you for your reply. It gave me some insights. I can now see there is a soul travel and astral travel as well. But I am not sure how to differentiate them, or find valid informations about them.

You know google and the blogs and website are not always clear. No one explained there is a soul travel. Most of them pointed out that People would die upon astral projection, if the cord is cut. But when I asked experienced persons about this like Sapien and yourself its exact opposite. I don’t have a guide either or cannot find one at my place.

Is there any website, I mean a genuine website or a book which clearly helps me out. I would like to gain your kind of experience and I am ready to practice. But there are no genuine informations present at Internet.

Once again thank you for clearly pointing out the differences and the myths.

Hi,

I am new into all this too. I am thinking to buy “Crown & 3rd Eye Chakra Clearing W/ Growth and Stimulation + Pineal Gland Decalcification” Audio As you use this audio pls tell me what will happen by listing the audio. I will be able to see the aura? or some other psychic power? I am curious to know… pls guide.

3 Likes

I hope you have replied to my message. I am listening to the audio for just 1 and half month right now. Not much benefits yet. But I can feel pressure in my 3rd eye area. It might give tingling sensation sometimes. I listen to 5 times every night.

As far as the benifits, I think it very much helps in psychic development and not give you psychic powers. Really not sure. Have to ask the experienced ones.

3 Likes

You can read This , but my only advice bro is keep practicing.
Keep astral projecting, after a while you’ll master it, then you will instinctively know what to do next. Just keep practicing.

Read This as well if you want.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply. :) I really appreciate it. I asked the question to [Roku] As he said he is using that audio and can see aura…I am waiting for his response. :)

3 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing the book. I hope it is written by genuine authors. I mean the person who actually do the stuff in a correct way.
And the second link I just screenshoted it yesterday to practice. I tried and slept after a while :grin: . Will practice again today. I will do it without any negative entity thoughts…

Thank you once again. I will practice it everyday from now.

3 Likes

Sorry, as i stated that I am listening to the audio as well in one of my reply. I misunderstood.

Pls don’t be sorry. As you also using that audio your input is important for me. Thank you. :)

3 Likes

Uhm, yes you can use it, but seeing auras and sensing energy isn’t just about the third eye.

The third eye helps, but you need to practice mindfulness and meditate, and actually practice energy working etc.
Sapien Med’s upcoming course will help with that, stay tuned.

Also you can try Pietersite , in my opinion this audio is highly underrated and helps a ton with both astral projection and energy sensing.

8 Likes

Thank you for your guidance. :) will try the Pietersite Energy audio.

3 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation. May I know how many times you used to listen. I usually listen to 2 or 3 times depending on the timeline of the field.

3 Likes

2-3 is fine, also make sure you use speakers and meditate on the audio, that way the effects are amplified and it works much, much better.

7 Likes

Thank you once again.

1 Like

I think this audio Azurite (https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Energetic_Alchemy_Crystal_Kingdom_2?id=Bz5enmshnoml4aooqfalaudqbha&hl=en) will amplify the effect of 3rd eye audio what you all think about it?

6 Likes

Hey, keep us updated with your journey. time to time :)

1 Like

Sure. I have been reading the book sent by the @Roku As it is lockdown I am about to finish half of it. It gave me lot of insights. The book is based on a person who naturally developed the habit of astral projection and his experiments I never knew we can make physical contact while we are in Second body (astral body). The best thing is it breaks down all the fear upon astral projection. Will update more.

5 Likes

It is really nice to hear from you. do some random experiments and let us know what you experience in this journey. :) I think DMT audio will also help. with the 3rd eye (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P75fNezN40A) what’s your thought?

3 Likes

I don’t think achieving astral projection through DMT audio is possible right now. It is less potent and I don’t trust other channels other then sapien. I tried the Theta audio. But I would like to experiment with Epsilon audio field. I suggest much people to try astral projection. It was very blissful, curious, but frighting at first attempt. You entire concept of death will become different.

3 Likes