Psychic Development

You can read This , but my only advice bro is keep practicing.
Keep astral projecting, after a while you’ll master it, then you will instinctively know what to do next. Just keep practicing.

Read This as well if you want.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply. :) I really appreciate it. I asked the question to [Roku] As he said he is using that audio and can see aura…I am waiting for his response. :)

3 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing the book. I hope it is written by genuine authors. I mean the person who actually do the stuff in a correct way.
And the second link I just screenshoted it yesterday to practice. I tried and slept after a while :grin: . Will practice again today. I will do it without any negative entity thoughts…

Thank you once again. I will practice it everyday from now.

3 Likes

Sorry, as i stated that I am listening to the audio as well in one of my reply. I misunderstood.

Pls don’t be sorry. As you also using that audio your input is important for me. Thank you. :)

3 Likes

Uhm, yes you can use it, but seeing auras and sensing energy isn’t just about the third eye.

The third eye helps, but you need to practice mindfulness and meditate, and actually practice energy working etc.
Sapien Med’s upcoming course will help with that, stay tuned.

Also you can try Pietersite , in my opinion this audio is highly underrated and helps a ton with both astral projection and energy sensing.

8 Likes

Thank you for your guidance. :) will try the Pietersite Energy audio.

3 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation. May I know how many times you used to listen. I usually listen to 2 or 3 times depending on the timeline of the field.

3 Likes

2-3 is fine, also make sure you use speakers and meditate on the audio, that way the effects are amplified and it works much, much better.

7 Likes

Thank you once again.

1 Like

I think this audio Azurite (https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Energetic_Alchemy_Crystal_Kingdom_2?id=Bz5enmshnoml4aooqfalaudqbha&hl=en) will amplify the effect of 3rd eye audio what you all think about it?

6 Likes

Hey, keep us updated with your journey. time to time :)

1 Like

Sure. I have been reading the book sent by the @Roku As it is lockdown I am about to finish half of it. It gave me lot of insights. The book is based on a person who naturally developed the habit of astral projection and his experiments I never knew we can make physical contact while we are in Second body (astral body). The best thing is it breaks down all the fear upon astral projection. Will update more.

5 Likes

It is really nice to hear from you. do some random experiments and let us know what you experience in this journey. :) I think DMT audio will also help. with the 3rd eye (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P75fNezN40A) what’s your thought?

3 Likes

I don’t think achieving astral projection through DMT audio is possible right now. It is less potent and I don’t trust other channels other then sapien. I tried the Theta audio. But I would like to experiment with Epsilon audio field. I suggest much people to try astral projection. It was very blissful, curious, but frighting at first attempt. You entire concept of death will become different.

3 Likes

No, it is not about astral projection. I said maybe it will help with the 3rd eye. and the link I shared is from the Sapien Youtube channel. I really appreciate your other suggestion anyways. :)

3 Likes

Guys, has anyone tried the Awakening 3rd eye exercises by Samuel Sagan ? I’m only on 2nd chapter. If yes, for how long did you do them? From your experience how long does it take to become familiar with vibrations between the eyebrows. In the book it says “a few days”, but I want a bit of clarification.
I’m a 16yrs old empath, who’s dived into spirituality for 5-6 years but never really got results as I’m inconsistent eventhough I try to stick to one thing. I made a new playlist that I’m going to listen to In the morning starting from now on: Clearing aura, Repel negative energy and entities, love gratitude appreciation and animal Empathy/telepathy.
I also got the sudden idea to use the gumroad 3rd eye stimulation audio while performing the throat friction and throat buzz meditation.
Please kindly advise this inexperienced teen.
Thank you.

2 Likes

What a timing . I have been using the 3rd eye and chakra simulation audio right now. I have been using for 2 months atleast. For the past two days I have been listening to Higher self connection from dreamseeds. And just today and before the time of writing this message, I was listening to the audio. Just 5 minutes back I have been having the vibrations on my 3rd eye for the first time.

1 Like

Something strange is happening to me. I’ve been doing sun gazing with azurite audio for about 10-15 min. and afterward, I listen to the 3rd eye audio. when I close my eyes I see the same sun in my eyes and after a few seconds it disappears and indigo color appears then some random shapes. I am feeling strong pressure in my 3rd eye, the pressure is sometimes too strong to handle. I am feeling like my all energy is shifted to my 3rd eye. I see a very thin line of aura that has no color of every being plants, humans, animals (I am able to see this aura since Jan 2019 but cannot see the full colors of it. In Jan, 2019 when I started doing sun gazing and listened to some other 3rd eye audio available on YouTube by some other Youtuber but I left my spiritual work because of a busy schedule.). Yesterday the pressure was too strong that I woke up today with migraine. So, I decided not to do the sun gazing for now and stick with the audios only. otherwise, I will not be able to do anything except sleeping. I am also doing Mirror gazing for about a month now. (One should try Mirror gazing you will become fearless by doing this.) I think the 3rd eye needs a lot of energy to start the engine. I should gather the energy first by doing semen retention. Sexual energy is creative energy by the way. :/ The Alien engine (3rd eye) needs fuel to start. (Sexual energy) without the fuel, one cannot start the Alien engine. :laughing:

(Fun fact; When I gaze my hand, the hand disappears. how funny.)

Well, for now, I have to do a lot of work. So I don’t know if I will be able to continue doing my spiritual work.

All the best, Everyone.

8 Likes

What is mirror gazing?