Psychic Development

Hey, Just do whatever your intuition asks you to do. If it says you should buy that audio or suggest some other things then just follow. that’s what I am doing. You will be self-guided in this journey as you will progress You will be rewarded by your first psychic power which is called “Knowing things without any explanation”. That’s what happens to me. I am still in progress and I think I have developed some psychic but not fully aware of them. like I get messages in my dreams. I can send messages mind to mind if I know that person personally. I can now sense people’s hidden personality before they say anything. As you progress, You will drop the desires for things if you have any like games, bikes, money or gf. You will feel complete. You will feel like you don’t need anything to fill you. You will be more connected to the universe and can talk about things like you are talking to a friend and yes the universe always listening to you whatever you say. Your prayers will be more powerful than anyone, You will care more about nature, animals, and justice. If you are non-veg, you will become veg and you will feel happy about it. You will be able to sense your own hidden desire for taste, sex or anything that is not good for you. You will become a better person as you progress.

My only advice is that Don’t force things to happen just do with an open mind and without any expectation. In this journey, there is no beginning and there is no end.

7 Likes

What is mirror gazing?

In Mirror gazing we gaze the 3rd eye area as you gaze the face changes its shapes, Shapes like you get scared at first. but as you progress without any fear the face will get vanished and will come again after a few seconds. if you keep doing this practice daily for about 10-15 min. then there will be a time when the mirror shows nothing and will start to show some pictures like nature, the universe or anything. If you discipline enough and keep gazing afterward a light appears. if the light appears it means you succeed in this practice.

7 Likes

Because this is topic about psychic development, I would like to ask , does anyone of you have old the psychic stimulation audio field perhaps?

source

3 Likes

I am new into this forum, I am sorry I don’t have that.

This seems to be an interesting field. But I feel that instead of the old field, if they tried to rework it again and release, it would be better. Because I came to know from one of Samuel’s reply that their method of creating fields has improved a lot better. Hence you see those v2.0 of audio fields everywhere.

Also if you are practicing psychic development, you can add Higher Self Connection from dreamseeds to your play list, if you haven’t added yet. It’s like learning algebra for Higher level mathematics. Seems early to comment about the field, but it is the truth.

7 Likes

One should only do mirror gazing in dim white light only. (for good experience)

One more thing I want to add to what I have experienced is that light is the element of the 3rd eye therefore if you gaze the sun without blinking for about 10-15 min then you are charging the 3rd eye with the energy of the sun. But for many people gazing at the sun can be hard or to balance the energy of the sun. So, I would suggest that gazing any white led blub will do the wonders also. that’s my personal opinion by the way. If anyone is much experienced in this topic pls share your input. :)

I started developing all sorts of psychic abilities but listened to a whole lot of different subs and Sapiens Morphic Fields all this happened in two days after discovering subs. I told Sapien about it and he told me just to be responsible with it.

10 Likes

Hey, can you share subs and Morphic Fields you used to listen with us?

Different cant remember all but different makers Akuo and Hypnodaddy was also in the mix I listened starting wealth and abundance and manifest audios…one of the things I developed was talking any language but I dont know what I’m saying and how to communicate back when I translate it it means something…but like I said also alot of other abilities also I dont have to listen to audios anymore when I think about it my body reacts that energy

2 Likes

Can you pls elaborate more about your other abilities I am just curious to know more. :)

1 Like

I never did martial arts but I can do any style that ever e and also non existen also same with dancing any motor skills I can do any persons skill I Google any master at their skill…when someone tries to hit me I already know where they going to hit I’m fast my agility is unbelievable

2 Likes

Everything is energy

1 Like

I just think about something and it happens I’m very careful about my thoughts the other day I was thinking about Mac and cheese and an hour later somebody came with an cheese then I was thinking about buns with the soup the same day then somebody came with buns

3 Likes

I’ve also experienced this thing. does synchronicity happens with you? I am being guided by numbers since 2019. like 777, 555, 444, 333 etc.

Those who are not aware of synchronicity learn more at; https://www.learning-mind.com/what-is-synchronicity/

2 Likes

Yes it does alot…when I think about somebody with their picture and name in my head not long there after some numbers synchronize then I give them the message and this reflects on their live the exact same way the numbers synchronize

2 Likes

Its not good to stare at any light source that is not full spectrum. Most light sources are at 60 Hz which is bad due to the flickering. Dream Seeds has an audio on sun gazing. Use that.

2 Likes

I can also feel where there are pain in a persons body…my body can do any reaction that any person is doing at real time…I never tap into missing children when people are looking for them I dont want to know the outcome

2 Likes

That’s really great, Thank you. :)

I think you did some great progress in a short time. Keep us updated with your journey. :)

1 Like

Thanks Chris will do all the best on your journey also keep us updated

1 Like