Psychic Development

Well, sure yes. :grin: nice to meet you. :)

Stay grounded friend all these new inputs can be overwhelming. Good for you that sapien released the grounding video

2 Likes

Yes Genie that helps alot

Fiesta, I do think you’re absolutely lucky because you have already developed psychic abilities and manifestation powers. However, when you mention the burden that comes with it, it makes me forget my envious feelings. After all “with great power comes great responsibility”. I know that everyone’s spiritual path is unique. But I would like to know about your experiences, if you might want to share them. Thank you. Also thank you ChrisMous for your formidable knowledge.

4 Likes

Hello Ashpoet some of my the people think im weird now but my direct family they very supportive my mom also started following the spiritual path now and my sister aswell my mom picked up healing abilities and my sister clairvoyance. Some of my experiences the first of week of my journey I picked up white feathers in the house and outside I dont have any idea where it came from the same is happening with my mom and sister at the moment the white feathers. The second week after my spiritual journey after meditation shoes started flipping in my room. Years back when I was a kid this all started but disappeared when I started school I had this entity that following me around playing with me everyday also during the night and my aunts Teddy also communicated with me but he was not nice at all. Grown ups thought I was nuts talking with myself but one day I locked my cuz and sister in the room and the teddy communicated with them aswell and they saw the other entity. My mom in law also got healing abilities my wife and sister in law and their cousin can see other entities. My wife was clairvoyant but it went away cause she didnt like the events she saw as she see bad events and it happens the exact same way.

2 Likes

Hey, I am no better than you. you can learn from me, I can learn from you. :)

1 Like

By the way, this thread was created by Roku but we all hijacked his thread. Lol… :rofl: :joy:

We all are thread hijackers. we should proud of ourselves. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Interesting. I’d like to know more about these numbers, as they keep following me aswell.
I talked to Sapien about this once and he gave me a link to an article that explained what the numbers stand for, and somehow it makes sense, but somehow not.
My numbers mean that something old is ending and something new is beginning and that I should let go of old stuff. There are a few things I wonder about this, for example practical advice, since this isn’t that easy. So I wondered what these numbers in general mean, who sends them and how do we know they have this meaning?

Edit: Yep, it even goes this far that the number of my post is exactly this number.

1 Like

Hay, Join us in this hijacked thread. :laughing: No, one can tell you what those numbers actually mean for you. there are a bunch of articles where you can see the most possible reasons for the numbers but how it applies in your life you have to figure this out yourself. In the beginning, it was really annoying for me when the numbers follow me everywhere. As I learned about the numbers I get the meaning of it and my intuition told me how it applies in my life. Now, these numbers guide me in every aspect of my life. 555 appears 10-15 days before and will keep follow you until you understand that there is a change ahead in the horizon. and you must be prepared for the change. it can be anything like spiritual change or material change.

As far as I know, these numbers sent by our spirit guides or our guardian angels. You can connect with them just call them whenever you need them they are assigned to help you out in this life journey and to help you complete your life purpose.

2 Likes

Hello Chris very interesting glad I’m learning how did you figure this out?

1 Like

Does anyone think that religion makes people more close minded possibly blocking their spiritual development? And sounds more like controlling humans so they shouldn’t have the knowledge that they will actually need e.g. telepathy, mind control, aura protection etc.
I can give my own example. For example, I come from a Muslim family where all this “vovo” is considered taboo and more often called the devil’s temptation. As I’m a spiritual person, I have been constantly rejecting the ideas the my parents are reinforcing on me about the life and world itself through religion and consider it more likely as brainwashing. Therefore, they consider me a sinful child. Funny right? Recently I have started to practice energy sensitivity and I find myself more happy and at peace. If something is in align with your higher self it just keeps coming in front till you accept it with heart and that this is your soul purpose.
Finally my favourite quote on spirituality “religion is for people who fear hell, spirituality is for people who have been there”.
Any opinions? Would love to learn your perspective guys on this topic as well as gain extra knowledge.
Thank you.

3 Likes

It isn’t 555, if that is what you thought. It’s 911/119. The fact that it appears in both of these forms adds to my confusion. Assuming it actually means I should let go of stuff, or I am letting go of stuff, it would be pretty pushing. I mean, I’m already stressing myself out pretty much, no need for an alien-entity to push me even harder haha. So I guess it could mean that I am in the process of letting of something or maybe I have already let go of something and something new began, even when I didn’t notice anything.
Thanks for your answer.

Funny enough, this is exactly what I have been thinking about these past few days.
To make it simple, yes, I agree, but I think I should go into more depth about this. The major problem with religion is that it lacks own experience and interpretation. There is a book, which you aren’t allowed to view in your way, you go to the priest and ask him what to think about this and that passage.
What’s even worse is that most of them never had a chance to choose when they grew up, they just grew up in the environment and then they adapted and thought it was their free choice.
It makes me sad somehow because it feels like a wasted life, when you never chose it.

The interesting thing about religion though is, which I don’t think I have to mention because most of us are well educated about this topic, is that all of them have roots which directly oppose what is commonly practiced today. The Christians forgot the Greek-Egyptian-GodKnowsWhat-Origin, the Muslims, which have many similiarities with Christians which again root in something else, forgot about Sufism and Jews… I’m not sure about that but I think they had some crossings with Hinduism.

Another thing that’s funny is that all these prophets which are considered holy by their corresponding religion, where the definition of rebels. And they have been accused of the very same things people today still accuse other people of who don’t think and believe similarly.

Yes, our world is pretty funny.

6 Likes

About the Wim Hof breathing method does it remove the chakra blockages faster than the other methods? Just curious. I was focusing on my chakra blockages and ended up manifesting the perfect video for myself. Wim Hof released a new beginners breathing technique video. So happy. :laughing::laughing::laughing::blush::blush:
By the way the your opinions were top notch. It’s actually true that being spiritual just opens you to universe whereas religious is just being closed in small dark box.
Also I would like to recommend this really good channel for people who have manifesting problems. Search “choosing gratitude” on YouTube. It might be that you already know this channel. However just in case, I think it’s really straightforward without BS. And more importantly everything or everyone loves gratitude.

2 Likes

Well, All this started when I was finding a way to heal something. In this process, I learn about binaural beats and Subliminals and rife frequency… then about sound waves and how it affects the human body. When I was learning all this then one day… 3rd eye video appears in the related video section of Youtube. I thought what is 3rd eye? I already have two eyes, I am not interested in this stuff… stay away from me I thought. But as days passed it becomes more frequent I was trying to ignore as my only goal was to find the way to heal. But as it becomes more frequent I had the strong calling to learn about this. I googled about the 3rd eye and get to know that it’s all about spiritual and some psychic powers. I thought, interesting but I don’t have much time to explore this thing as of now… I’ll do it later in time. Then I encounter some random videos on Youtube like “Open your 3rd with this music frequency” I thought WTF is going on… I ignored at first… but after some days again I had a strong calling to listen to one of the “3rd eye activation video” the day I listened I felt a strong pressure in my forehead and I was so tried it was like all my energy shifted to the 3rd eye. then my intuition said "System upgrade in progress, please wait until it becomes operational again. " Funny HAHA… After a few days, I felt a change in my body. My thought Pattern changes, I was able to see what’s next. I was able to see the root cause of any problem. It was like my whole personality changed for my highest good. then synchronicity started to happen I saw 11:11 at first. I felt good whenever it appeared but was not aware of why this number is following me. I googled and acquired new knowledge about numbers and spirit guides and about guardian angels. slowly with time, my intuition becomes stronger than ever before. with strong intuition, I developed “knowing things without any explanation” I get answers within me before I ask someone about it. it is like getting the confirmation of what my intuition said to me. Most of my journey is self-guided like I googled about the numbers to know the meaning but failed as the number and my situation was not the same as some article says about the numbers. Then I started asking my self about the number and how it applies and I get the answer. these numbers now work as a guide. Your real guru is within you. talk to yourself ask questions and you will be guided in the right way… what I feel that we all are the chosen one. Spirituality is the reality. As a Spiritual being, We all come here in humans form for a strong reason. We don’t came here to just sit on the couches and to watch movies. and to lay down and do astral. We all are here for humanity, justice, and to balance the earth’s vibration. All the powers you gain it is for a reason. Many of you could be a lightworker and are not aware of your own powers. That’s why the universe wants us to know ourselves and what we can do for humanity. That is the reason massive spiritual awaking happening right now. As a lightworker, it is our responsibility to help and inspire others. and to set a positive example for others to follow.

Karma is the supreme religion. follow it. Always keep your intention good. Help all, harm none that’s the only life mantra one should follow.

If your Karma’s are good then there is nothing to fear. The universe, the god, ultimately is you. You are a part of the big ocean. The universe reveals its secrets to those who dare to follow their hearts.

Hey, 555 was the only example it was not for you. :) If 911 frequently appears then it could be the possible reason listed in articles below.

Then, ask yourself what it means in your life. hopefully, you’ll get your answer. :)

6 Likes

Believe me, I have read all these articles for years now.
These answers just don’t satisfy me. I’d like to talk to my life manager directly about this and get the answers first hand.
Although many of the things in the articles apply, I feel like they are so generic, not meaning they can’t be true but I feel like “No… this isn’t it, at least not completely”

4 Likes

The same, thing happened to me also. it was really frustrating. then I stopped caring about the numbers and decided not to involve in this as of now. I should stop caring about the future and only focus on the present only. after a while, I started to get the meaning of the numbers my own. I can only advise you that just go with the flow. you will get your answers sooner or later. Just believe in your intuition and trust it whatever it has to say about your situation.

6 Likes

yes @Philip_Weiss that will be effect of the animal Empathy/Telepathy, you will have just to look at people (stare at them) and you will know what you want to know, especially if its something they has in mind about you it will easy to know, other things to know also possible i have the same effect but its something that you have to maintain you have to comeback to the field time to time to keep progress

3 Likes

Guilty lol.

I actually forgot about it until one day while meditating I noticed it trying to get my attention.
I gave it freedom. Told him he can go roam the astral freely , that I am no longer his master.

9 Likes

It’s either still roaming or prob. got eaten by bigger fish.
Kinda feel bad now bro why did you remind me :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Lol I can already imagine a dragon in the astral constantly complaining about the task lmfao.

Just picture it.

I don’t remember the abilities but if it’s not programmed by Dreamweaver you have to teach it yourself how to do things.

4 Likes