Psychic University FAQ

This

7 Likes

And no one talk about new Gumroad release :grin:

Alright @Psychic_University, with the release of your latest master pieces, I would like to revisit this question:

What is your recommended order of listening for the following:

Speed Up Physical Changes
Astrological Physical Buff
Muscle Aesthetics and Engineering
Maximum Human
Ultimate Integration Tool

5 Likes

Damn dude, if you keep that stack, make sure to come back and report those gains :grin:

2 Likes

am really intrested in “Speed Up Physical Changes” and wondering what are the benfits with brain fields?

@Psychic_University did u consider brain and homronal changes while making the field “Speed Up Physical Changes” or is it more focused on those with issues in the physical body and health issues.

Or is how i worded it wrong, physical changes are Physical changes

7 Likes

The gumroad releases have a thread in the Classified section where it should be because it’s not the ES Marketplace. People are talking about them there. Have a look.

5 Likes

imagine stacking that with Muscle Beyond Limits and Blessing of St.Biceps, or. even the physical NFTs😈

3 Likes

This order is very good

but maybe Maximum Human in second place to unblock unknown stuff hindering you from maximizing physical results? The field does that very well.

Yes but same old story (at least for my work): targeting this specifically will do a better job and is recommended

11 Likes

@Psychic_University

Is there an alternative to purchasing your fields on gumroad? such as sending the payment directly to your PayPal and you sending the field after?

gumroad is robbing me with taxes lol.

3 Likes

I accept crypto, if you can.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I am not into crypto.

Any other options?

1 Like

It’s imminent!
Is what crypto bros say
Though firstly it’s another way to transfer money

1 Like

hey PU
ever thought of tackling male pattern hair loss?

2 Likes

Yes

I will eventually do it

7 Likes

Hey @Psychic_University

I really love the art in your mandalas do you make it yourself ?
And also I think i have seen the art in the mandala of Astrological Abundance buff somewhere else ,
i guess it was in one of the Maitreya fields.

Yes

Probably something similar, not the exact one.

That image took the longest to create because I had something very specific in mind. It took me 2 weeks to get that result.

I kinda dug my own grave being so perfectionist with the art, music and descriptions, and always trying to improve them the best I could. Now it takes a considerable amount of time to go through the whole process :laughing:

But at the same time, there is little to no difference between creating fields and creating anything artistic. I feel good field makers are also good artists, or at least have the potential to be. So, in a sense, all of these beautiful images and songs are an external reflection of what is inside the fields - and I think people can sense it subconsciously.

31 Likes

I really love the mandala art from the “Integration Tool” and the “Subconscious Limits Dissolver with Higher Self” :hugs:

5 Likes

Would you say that works of art (songs for example) are also fielded with the artist’s intentions/emotions/states of consciousness/etc. even if they didn’t set out to embed a particular field onto the creation?

3 Likes

Yes

And from my experience strong water placements have a better ability to do this.

14 Likes

@Psychic_University

Can your Mental & Psychological Health Treatment heal aphasia?