Psychic University FAQ

With those 4 fields, what would be your recommended order to listen to them?

And for protein intake, if I am getting sufficient protein from my diet (1g / lb of body weight seems to be the conventional recommendation for this), would protein shakes still be necessary?

Astrological Physical Buff
Muscle Aesthetics and Engineering
Maximum Human
Ultimate Integration Tool

Don’t think so. But having them available is good for the unusual or chaotic days.

9 Likes

Thanks for your invaluable input!

I don’t say this lightly, but you and Sapien are my only hope for 20 inch arms without steroids💪

2 Likes

@Psychic_University if the mandala is cut out would it still work

Say if I use at as my Home Screen one of ur mandalas and the sides are all blocked, the apps cover the middle and so on, would the mandala still work?

@Psychic_University
Could you please give advice on this question?
I purchased this field but am not using it until I know how to use it exactly.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Forgive me one question; does what you reported also correspond to the limit number of fields
in the same stack that can be played together with the Integration Tool?

The field has its health protections, but after the initial phase that varies from user to user, twice a week should do the trick

You can simply start with this if you’re unsure.

No

6 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Who / what is Psychic University?
Is this content related to Dream? Different person?
I’m so confused lol

Different person doing his own thing! For other details you need to ask them.

3 Likes

@Psychic_University

With the release of Muscle Aesthetics and Engineering, do you plan on making more fields related to building muscle?

1 Like

A workout focused field is on the works.

12 Likes

@Psychic_University Can MAaE be considered as a do nothing, and get bulked?

Somewhat yes, but this wouldn’t be wise to stop all exercices as our body & mind really need it.
Even simple walks as a start :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Psychic_University

The fields that have the various crystals and stone energies in their name (usually in brackets), do those fields completely consist of those crystal energies or are those crystal energies just additions to the main field?

Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

This

7 Likes

And no one talk about new Gumroad release :grin:

Alright @Psychic_University, with the release of your latest master pieces, I would like to revisit this question:

What is your recommended order of listening for the following:

Speed Up Physical Changes
Astrological Physical Buff
Muscle Aesthetics and Engineering
Maximum Human
Ultimate Integration Tool

5 Likes

Damn dude, if you keep that stack, make sure to come back and report those gains :grin:

2 Likes

am really intrested in “Speed Up Physical Changes” and wondering what are the benfits with brain fields?

@Psychic_University did u consider brain and homronal changes while making the field “Speed Up Physical Changes” or is it more focused on those with issues in the physical body and health issues.

Or is how i worded it wrong, physical changes are Physical changes

7 Likes