Psychic University FAQ

Is that about software programming?

Is this your personal reflection or is it the answer of Psychic University?

From the way the post was written, those were questions our friend was asking of PU.

2 Likes

Correct.

I bought the Ultimate Integration Tool and it’s honestly amazing :+1: Will give a more thorough review once I get to experience it some more.

Quick questions: can I share it with a family member like with my little brother?

5 Likes

You’re doing a great job. Just be consistent with it and the wall will eventually crack. After the first crack the entire wall implodes fast.

I’m also creating a Crystal Alchemy to help people in the same situation. See it as a drill that will help destroy the wall.

Yes, of course. They will work well combined.

No destiny here, only choices. Our consciousness is above planetary energetic pressures. And the pressures are lessons, not destiny itself. If your Saturn 2nd house in Taurus forces you to experience a very limited financial life before its first return, it might want to teach you something, not make you poor forever. Like on Chiron wounds, once we overcome these hardships, we end up with a set of wisdom, practical knowledge and skills that we wouldn’t have gotten anywhere else. See Chris Gardner for example, which is a Millionaire today and says living on the streets taught him the most valuable lessons of his life, and made him a master of managing resources and evaluating risk.

Now, answering your question: the point of your Best Version (by the field) is fixed and set. It’s really a fixed and final point. The best You. Actually, It’s likely everything else (like the changes in your natal chart by other fields) are just a by product of this new route, like new special items that are now dropping in a new route you chose for your quest. Maybe you were not going to buy Astrological Abundance buff so soon, for example, but now, something inside you says ‘go for it’. This could very well be your subconscious in the need to meet a new quota, since it’s aiming much higher now.

I’m not talking about money, but the amount of stuff that now you’re set to go after. Maybe it’s a lot of things, maybe it’s not. But the choice to go after these things is yours in the end. How much of this point, this best version, you will express, it is your choice. You can start eating better today. Really, you can. You can create a thread here on this forum asking for tips, and read something that will change the way you use fields and heal yourself, for example. Maybe you were underestimating the importance of the Mitochondria, and someone just felt like talking about it. Now you have a playlist focused on it, and even bought the Mitochondria Protector Blend. With this, you’re able to access entire new levels of energies and infinite dimensions of best futures open up for you. The field will manifest events like these.

What the field (The Best Version) tries to achieve, in the end, is to help you go in that direction and go as far as possible. This explains why I put virtues development and development of natal chart energies. Developing them will make the process smoother and open up new doors for you. And if you’re using Astrological Abundance Buff or other Astrological fields that change your natal energies, the field will understand you’re opening new doors and possibilities and adapt to it.

Now, if you thought The Best Version of You installed a ‘Best Natal Chart’ version, no, it’s not the case. It works only with what your current template has in it.

30 Likes

Yes, definitely. Family is about bonding and sharing great experiences together, so feel free to.

24 Likes

Thank you very much for the detailed answers!

9 Likes

This is what I was interested in knowing, which doesn’t change the birth chart.
Thanks so much for clarifying that.

8 Likes

Hi PU, quick question. Is your telepathy and subconscious communication field the best field for developing conceptual thinking? Or would Naga Psychic brain bring results faster?

1 Like

Telepathy File is better for this, I feel. But Naga Psychic Brain seems to fill important holes in our Psychic development, so I say it’s not that far behind in terms of importance.

8 Likes

@Psychic_University
How often can the Autophagy field be used to stay within the healthy range of the autophagy process?

How many loops of the field equal 1 day of being in fasting mode with the autophagy process activated?

Thank you.

9 Likes

@Psychic_University
How many times a day can you listen to The Ultimate Integration Tool?
Thank you

1 Like

It depends. Just don’t abuse it.

Your subconscious and whole system in general will likely tell you when the ‘abuse threshold’ has been reached. You will just feel like not using it anymore. Try to feel that and respect it.

17 Likes

Many thanks

@Psychic_University

Of all your fields currently available, what is your recommendation(s) for those who are looking to build as much muscle as possible in the shortest amount of time?

Let’s assume that money isn’t an issue.

thanks

2 Likes

i would recommend a stoic field. lol i love the stoics

i was thinking of fields to get and i was thinking a stoic one would be good lol

2 Likes
9 Likes

Would stacking Muscle Aesthetics and Engineering with Astrological Physical Buff and/or Maximum Human and/or Ultimate Integration Tool etc bring about more gains in the same amount of time? assuming all other factors are equal.

1 Like

Yes. Just take care not to stress your body too much. Take your vitamins correctly and always have food available and ready to be eaten.

Protein shakes with that stack are almost mandatory, if you’re integrating the energies well enough.

10 Likes