Psychic University Patreon

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes
  1. 3X once per day, 6 days per week, although sometimes I manually added in 1~2min more, never more than 4X though as instruction.

2. I did use my glasses as usual although maybe 2 weeks after I started this, I start to notice that I wear my glasses less and less often. Not sure if I read somewhere on this forum that glasses would interfere eye vision healing, I don’t think so, I think I wear my glasses less and less often over time natually because they start to not work well with improvement to eyesight.

3. Yes this is the only field for eyes for me, and no plasma (OG flaunt NFT etc.) of any kind. The only general health fields I use regularly is acu automation and sometimes reiki.

7 Likes

Thank you Rose!

I don’t really have a stack for eyes so I just use this I think. This would usually go with other stuff related to healing/anti-aging and have acu automation to end the day. No plasma of any type either. Although I would say that this would be the only perma physical field I am running now, I just want to fix one stuff after another, although it is tempting to start straightening my teeth also.

5 Likes

Increase Lung Capacity, Improve Respiration and Breathe Better

2 to 3 times a day.

The image also contains the effects and can be used all day.

7 Likes

Healthy and Balanced Adrenaline Levels

Adrenaline, also known as epinephrine, is a hormone and neurotransmitter that plays a pivotal role in the body’s “fight or flight” response to threats or stress. It’s produced by the adrenal glands, which are situated atop the kidneys.

Chronically elevated adrenaline can have detrimental effects on health, leading to complications such as insomnia, anxiety disorders, high blood pressure, and even heart disease.

Physical activity naturally increases adrenaline as the body works to meet its higher demands for oxygen and energy. Once the exertion ends, the adrenaline levels should return to normal. Additionally, positive excitement from thrilling activities or receiving good news can result in a healthy adrenaline surge. However, the sensation might feel similar to the body’s response to a threat, even though the context is entirely different.

There are also medical conditions that can cause the adrenal glands to produce an irregular amount of adrenaline. For instance, pheochromocytoma is a rare tumor that can lead to excessive production. Conversely, some conditions or injuries can cause the adrenal glands to produce insufficient amounts.

In essence, healthy adrenaline levels represent a state of balance in the body. They should adapt to the situation at hand, whether that means increasing during moments of stress or physical exertion or staying low during times of rest.

This field will bring permanent balance to your adrenaline levels, fix its pathways, and repair the genes related to it. It also has a mild healing to the adrenal glands.

Use it up to 4 times a day.

10 Likes

Thyroid Healing (Crystal Alchemy)

The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the front of the neck that plays a vital role in metabolism, growth, and development. Disorders related to the thyroid gland can range from benign conditions like goiters to more serious conditions such as hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroiditis, or even thyroid cancer.

This construct will use an energetic alchemical combination of Green Apophyllite and Epidote to heal your thyroid and help fix any dysfunctions it might have.

Potential benefits (By ChatGPT):

1. Regulation of Metabolism: Proper thyroid function helps regulate metabolism. Addressing thyroid disorders can lead to improved energy levels and weight regulation.

2. Mood and Mental Health: The thyroid affects neurotransmitter function. People with hypothyroidism often report symptoms of depression, while those with hyperthyroidism might experience anxiety. Supporting thyroid health can lead to improved mood and mental well-being.

3. Heart Health: The thyroid influences heart rate and function. Treating thyroid disorders can support healthier heart function and may reduce risks associated with irregular heart rhythms or high blood pressure.

4. Body Temperature Regulation: The thyroid plays a role in regulating body temperature. Those with thyroid disorders might feel unusually cold (hypothyroidism) or hot (hyperthyroidism). Addressing these issues can lead to better comfort.

5. Improved Skin, Hair, and Nails: Thyroid disorders can lead to hair loss, dry skin, and brittle nails. Supporting thyroid health can lead to improvements in these areas.

6. Reproductive Health: The thyroid influences menstrual cycles and fertility. Addressing thyroid imbalances can lead to more regular cycles and may improve fertility in some individuals.

7. Muscle and Joint Health: Hypothyroidism can be associated with muscle weakness, pain, or stiffness. Addressing thyroid function can help alleviate these symptoms.

8. Improved Sleep: Proper thyroid function can support better sleep patterns.

9. Bone Health: Untreated hyperthyroidism can lead to weak bones and osteoporosis. Treating the condition can help protect bone density.

10. Reduced Cholesterol: Hypothyroidism can lead to high cholesterol. Treating the thyroid condition can lead to improved cholesterol levels.

Use it up to 4 times.

8 Likes

Idk if people realize how great the Redox State Balance field can be for people who have chronic fatigue. Redox Imbalance can be the cause and you don’t even know it.

I wanted to mention it because I see many people on this forum talking about how they’re always fatigued.

13 Likes

oh? Where is this field? I didn’t see it on patreon

edit - never mind… found it up thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s on there.

1 Like

It’s great against covid too!

The first C19 recovery protocol I designed contains it (will be released soon).

16 Likes

I agree! Sick and controllable.

1 Like

Exactly! This is the article that made me aware of that and the chronic fatigue thing.

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2024358118

3 Likes

Stories about first flu pandemic will sound like legends nowadays, but they were reality not so long ago, just because Covid is so prominent in this age, doesn’t mean there were no same scale pandemics before. And post effects on humans from that flu pandemic even ones that were documented aren’t to be disregarded.

6 Likes

That new Higher Self Revision of Sexual Trauma is already removing so much crap. I’m so grateful.

You’re on absolute fire, @Psychic_University !

I believe the Higher Self Revision fields work on past lives as well, am i right?

9 Likes

Not so much, but it has a mild effect.

5 Likes

Higher Self Revision of Sexual Trauma

Higher Self Revision of Sexual Trauma + Reverse the effects of Harmful Sexual Experiences.

The Image contains the field as well in full strength and that can be carried all day.

4 Likes

Before i stop eating meat (so much hormones), garlic, onion, chocolate, and late meal at night, I have trouble to keep my hands off my pants on my bed at night.

How much i wish i know morphic field at that time, so i wouldn’t lose so much jing chi shen.

I feel like my body is being twiste. Upper body clockqise, lower body counter clockwise. Weird

1 Like

Everyone will have different sensation or even no sensation, depending what karma you have and how strong is your ego.

So don’t worry. Take that as a let go experience.

2 Likes

Hey @Mucc , do you know if there any field from P.U that can clean up the aura from attachments, blockages and etc…?