4 Likes

I’m thinking this would be a beautiful stack:

• Pure and Sheer Inspiration
• Omega Gratitude
• The World Comes Alive In A Beautiful Way

6 Likes
      • +Lessons from Divine
3 Likes

That’s one I’ve been meaning to use again!

3 Likes

Review: Saturn Healing and Development
:ringer_planet:
Nearly a year PU gifting us with this special field. :gift: :gift_heart:
A tough, mature love given by Saturn (in tandem with Emblem of Change)
I play this a few times a week, thanking all the lessons and for healing them.

“…developing your Saturn lessons and healing the scars that Saturn cycles left on you.

Oh, the sacrifice and discipline to every transits (currently transiting 8H: realm of investments, financial, intimacy and shared resources; the recent Saturn retrograde was harsh!) and the frictional aspect Jupiter square Saturn in my chart. Hard lessons of accepting, knowing and loving oneself.

“It takes time to master your Saturn. But once you do so, the rewards are wonderful. […] In terms of effects and results, one of my strongest files.”

I remember the first few weeks were a whirlwind of an experience (could be the transit between 7H and 8H as well). Using the field close to a year now plus my own actions, it has developed and healed all of what I experience under my natal aspect and transits. Now, I become stronger and wiser. Taking on a more responsible and compassionate approach. No matter how tough life gets, I never give up. Reminds me, that my own resilience and faith are my pillars. Thank you, greatly @Psychic_University. :white_heart:

14 Likes

The End of Gluten Problems

In celiac disease, or any type of sensitivity to gluten, the primary issue arises when gluten is ingested. The ingested gluten interacts with the enzyme tissue transglutaminase (tTG), leading the immune system to mistakenly perceive this combination as a threat, treating it as a harmful substance. This misperception triggers an immune response, where the body attacks both the gluten and the tTG enzyme, causing inflammation and damage to the intestinal lining, particularly the villi. Villi are tiny, finger-like projections that are crucial for nutrient absorption. When they are damaged, malabsorption of nutrients happens.

This overreaction also leads to inflammation and damage in the small intestine. So, the real issue in celiac disease is this autoimmune response of the immune system, not the action of tTG on gluten.

All of this results in impaired nutrient absorption and various symptoms. Trying to solve that, this field reprograms your immune response to prevent the attack on the tTG-gluten complex by your immune system. By stopping this inappropriate immune reaction, inflammation can be reduced, protecting the intestinal lining from damage. On top of that, there is additional healing for the small intestines and villi.

It’s likely the combination of these effects drastically improve the condition of individuals that are sensitive to gluten. However, in case you have it, my suggestion is to take care of your diet, for life. Approach this work as something that will allow you to consume gluten here and there, like a pizza on the weekend. It’s important to remain cautious about your gluten intake and not to view this as a solution for unrestricted consumption.

Use as many times as you feel it’s needed.

Public, so please share with the ones in need.

23 Likes

The Nicest Person Alive

This is a tool for developing empathy, compassion, and understanding. For developing emotional intelligence and to cultivate a deep-rooted sense of kindness and consideration for others. To make you treat others well, like an extension of yourself.

So, what is the approach here and how it is different from other projects?

Well, to help you develop these, I’m doing the ‘astro sugery’ on parts of your natal chart energies that hinder you from cultivating kindness. This can happen through an aspect that brings increased meanness or low interest in treating others well. So these get changed, in a way that you just get the direct benefit and nothing else.

On top of that, there are blessings from Aditi, the goddess of the Punarvasu nakshatra. These blessings will help you develop, in a smart and customized way, of course, the traits of this nakshatra.

‘Punarvasu natives are intelligent, knowledgeable, and virtuous individuals. They are naturally honest, fair, and highly spiritual. They have a strong sense of justice and a deep love for truth. They are known to be harmonious, peaceful, and highly adaptable. They may also be prone to feeling overwhelmed and stressed.’

(Fast description by VedShatra)

This Nakshatra is ruled by Jupiter, and Jupiterian people are known for being nice and virtuous.

2-3 times a day.

19 Likes

Expressing big gratitude towards @Psychic_University once again.

You made me become a better person, my outlook on life has changed for the better. There was this rigid structure in my energy and subconscious that just wouldn’t break and your fields broke through it, although it took time I wouldn’t trade anything in the world for the growth I have gone through.

Omega Love
Higher self subconscious limit dissolver
Heal astrological wounds
Best Version of You
Arcturian Mental Health

Are a must have in your playlist.

15 Likes

@Rehan if you have the time can you check my latest post please? When you speak of the rigidity in your subconscious, it makes me think you’d be knowledgeable on my question

2 Likes

I am curious, does PU take suggestions anywhere?

2 Likes

Downloaded fields can continue to be used when you are no longer subscribed to Patreon?

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

@Psychic_University just wanted to thank you for inflammation aid.

It alleviates so much of my brain/nerve inflammation that has been tagging for the last couple of years

14 Likes

No, it doesn’t.

Yes, but I say that purely from anecdotal reports I’ve received.

That’s incredible. Saturn cycles are the hardest ones, but they pay off for the ones that don’t give up that’s for sure.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

:pray:

Yes, I write down all suggestions. You can send them through messages here or Patreon.

That’s lovely to hear. I hope your recovery continues to go well!

24 Likes

Thank You for The Answers. :pray:

5 Likes

Hi pyshic university are you still gonna make mandalas for The Ultimate Maxilla jawline ?

2 Likes

Well, then I’ll write an idea
Field to obtain benefits of a session in the salt cave.

5 Likes

Heartache is a deeply painful emotional distress caused by loss, disappointment, or unfulfilled desires.

Despite its discomfort, heartache is a universal human experience that can lead to personal growth and resilience over time. However, heartache can also slow us down and make life challenging, affecting our ability to function. It can lead to social withdrawal and can even impact physical health, causing insomnia, changes in appetite, and even weakening of the heart muscle.

For some, the journey through heartache is long and exhausting, requiring considerable time, effort, and external support to heal and move forward. With this in mind, I created this combination of:

• The Crystals Moss Agate and Blue Tourmaline.
  • Three of Swords Reversed (Tarot Card).
  • Some astrological energies that will help the heartache to be transcended.

that will assist you in confronting and healing from past or present heartaches, and in dispelling the sorrow that resides within you.

The image is also fielded.

16 Likes

Well i just checked Psychic University Patreon Shops and i see he has the Christmas Sale going on as the price has been reduce to 20 %. Oddly enoug there wasn’t any announcement or code on his Patreon Shop.

2 Likes

Yes

I need to edit every single one manually there, so it started a little earlier.

8 Likes