Psychic University Patreon

@Psychic_University just wanted to thank you for inflammation aid.

It alleviates so much of my brain/nerve inflammation that has been tagging for the last couple of years

14 Likes

No, it doesn’t.

Yes, but I say that purely from anecdotal reports I’ve received.

That’s incredible. Saturn cycles are the hardest ones, but they pay off for the ones that don’t give up that’s for sure.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

:pray:

Yes, I write down all suggestions. You can send them through messages here or Patreon.

That’s lovely to hear. I hope your recovery continues to go well!

24 Likes

Thank You for The Answers. :pray:

5 Likes

Hi pyshic university are you still gonna make mandalas for The Ultimate Maxilla jawline ?

2 Likes

Well, then I’ll write an idea
Field to obtain benefits of a session in the salt cave.

5 Likes

Heartache is a deeply painful emotional distress caused by loss, disappointment, or unfulfilled desires.

Despite its discomfort, heartache is a universal human experience that can lead to personal growth and resilience over time. However, heartache can also slow us down and make life challenging, affecting our ability to function. It can lead to social withdrawal and can even impact physical health, causing insomnia, changes in appetite, and even weakening of the heart muscle.

For some, the journey through heartache is long and exhausting, requiring considerable time, effort, and external support to heal and move forward. With this in mind, I created this combination of:

• The Crystals Moss Agate and Blue Tourmaline.
  • Three of Swords Reversed (Tarot Card).
  • Some astrological energies that will help the heartache to be transcended.

that will assist you in confronting and healing from past or present heartaches, and in dispelling the sorrow that resides within you.

The image is also fielded.

16 Likes

Well i just checked Psychic University Patreon Shops and i see he has the Christmas Sale going on as the price has been reduce to 20 %. Oddly enoug there wasn’t any announcement or code on his Patreon Shop.

2 Likes

Yes

I need to edit every single one manually there, so it started a little earlier.

8 Likes

Any testimonials and experiences with this field anyone?

1 Like

Thank You, Psychic University for ALL Your Work. :pray:

While researching, I found this:

Damn, so I was not imagining things. :grin:

My mom and dad were heavy smokers lol, but not me (I was/am not a smoker), yet probably smoking has affected me, possibly contributing to my asthma (?).

4 Likes

Not imagining. My lifetime exposure sounds like a lot less, but I’ve been around smokers for days at a time growing up. Nowadays, I may experience being around smokers (I mean cigarette smoke) 5 minutes a year as something I walk past. So I was a bit shocked at the precision of this field’s targeting.

2 Likes

I’m saying a lot more ‘Thank you’ to most of them ‘everytime’ for even a slightest thing. The heart just opens with this one unconditionally.
My gratitude towards already grateful ones is compounding exponentially. Love this creation! Thanks PU

5 Likes

What’s the code for Christmas sale? Does anybody know?

2 Likes

Here u go:

2 Likes

Damn, u were quicker by a second

3 Likes

consider I got 2 answers <3

thanks you guys

4 Likes

This is a good field, that might help you

also mental health treatment by arcturian on PU patreon, is sooooo amazing @Desiree

4 Likes

Slept to this one looping last night with Higher self exorcism, I picked up Soul Continuum everybody has been recommending it to me.

3 Likes

Whats ur exp with soul core, i love the field

2 Likes

Patreon Shop price is already discounted if you prefer Patreon

3 Likes