Psychic University Patreon

We heal in layers it seems. You were once a person who identified with a need for a certain activity. You are no longer that person.

10 Likes

This question was born from another one. I download audios from Patreon using Patreon Downloader, so all posts for my subscription tier are downloaded at once instead of clicking each one by one. @Psychic_University There should be no difference on how they are downloaded?

2 Likes

Request field: Buccal fat reducer

4 Likes

I just want to reply that reading this description makes me feel incredibly sad about the experience of humiliation and how it affects our lives if experienced. I think it is truly one of the most vile things on earth. Truly praying for whomever is using any of the washer fields to recover.

7 Likes

Every one of us must use these washer fields

4 Likes

Blood Quality Enhancer (Crystal Alchemy)

A combination of Iolite and Andalusite with the purpose of enhancing the quality and functioning of your blood.

Some potential effects are proper oxygen levels, balanced pH, regulated glucose levels, and balanced immune cells. But you can expect others.

Use it 2 times a day for a week, then again when you feel guided by your body.

20 Likes

@Psychic_University. Thank you so much for Blood Quality Enhancer. We tend to forget how fundamental blood is. I’m suggesting It’s important the way having charisma or being the Alpha is. No, It’s important in the way that water and oxygen is important, as in, for real important.

10 Likes

Would any of these be good candidates for environmental effect?

2 Likes

Maybe higher self exorcism has a spillover effect.

2 Likes

This.

4 Likes

lol, fair, saving money on AC is a pretty solid environmental effect

3 Likes

It’s hard to stop at 2 times with such deep touching lovely music. Great work PU. :bouquet::tada::bouquet:

3 Likes

Can we use Redox State Balance daily, 5x is the rec?

2 Likes

Self pity washer please :pray:

2 Likes

Has anyone any feedback on the “Yoga Exercises” field?

I have looped it for 7 times now for the first time.
It has a very nice mystical music.
I think it has made my thinking and head more clear.
Also some tingeling in my Root Chakra.

5 Likes

this field with that :point_up_2:

6 Likes

Makes me feel strong, balanced and more energized.
Both mentally and physically.

Twice a day for 3 days now.

11 Likes

Can you please elaborate on how did you make your servitors?

2 Likes

I just have my Warrior Monk and at that time was utilizing Equilibrium’s Dagon and Healer

2 Likes

Is equilibrium trustable? It doesn’t give me good vibes.

2 Likes