Psychics? Experienced spiritual people? Need advice

It’s that plus sleep apnea, intrusive thinking, it’s like my mind and body are going haywire. The fields are keeping me stable. It’s very complicated

Starting to think possession all these thoughts are from my higher self

All the chaotic thoughts was from something weird

Yeah it’s that I have clairty I’m being guarded the regular thoughts and emotions are not mine

That’s why I asked for captain, this situation is complex.

Feels like I’m being watched as well for some reason I’m afraid to tell the truth of what I’m actually experiencing

Why would I have anxiety over the truth if there’s something in me that’s not me I should tell someone.

1 Like

I think it’s the fear of looking crazy but, if my life is really in danger I should get over that fear. And speak that truth

It’s an attempt possession.

***Channeled thoughts from higher self^^^

My friend, Pray to God, Higher Beings, Deities, Angels, etc.,also use Intercessions on Loop, PONR, DAILY And get some shields as well; also, try anything which might or should help: protein, A-Z supplements, active lifestyle (including sports, actually sports and fresh hair, socialization, friends/family and other things/activities, including Medics and Medication - if it cant be helped otherwise, can and should help you), PLEADING to THE Good Powers/Absolute for HELP And Protection!

May THE DIVINE Help You, My Friend!
Blessings! :pray:

Edit: Grounding + Chakras Opening Clearing and Strengthening should help (fields, cards and all sorts of practices which help your chakras - First chakra is for Grounding and thus feel8ng protected, i suggest to stimulate all your chakras).

So last year you had several other issues or episodes. Did you try Alien Intercession again or ask your Negentropic Dragon for help this time?

Insomnia.
Voices
Fatiguness

Need Advice

This person is fixated on me, they gave up and now they are hiring other people

I can’t really sleep, everytime I try I get paranoid

The fields have been working but it’s like repeated attacks

I can’t imagine anything anymore either

Aka why I was asking for captain

They are attacking my heart