PTSD Help Combination

That’s what I hoped. So no side effect as if we are taking the actual medicine? Sorry I wasn’t clear

1 Like

There is a recommendation in the description not to overdo this field. As far as I know, recommendations like that are only put on fields where issues (what you might call “side effect”) can occur from going crazy with the field.

Go slowly and see what happens, for you.

2 Likes

Ok thanks!

1 Like

Same thing happening with me.

Guys @Denish @okl

While what you are feeling is normal i understand that is unpleasant and something you dont want to deal with, this is like when you discover something rotten deep in the garbage bin you didnt know it was there and when you pull it out the smell is awful and gets all over your place, causes you want to throw up etc and the image of it is awful…

Same with this, but in the case of the garbage what would you do?

Clean fast and use other elements to help you get rid of the smell and the nasty stuff attached to the bottom of them bin, wash your hands, properly pack the rotten stuff and throw them away far from you right?

And thats what you need to do,

First dont loop it much the more you loop it the more deep buried garbage is gonna come out, so go slowly maybe a couple of times a day then right after play Crucible, Emotional Release, Become whole and the new one brain magnetic stimulation, even justice for all could give you a lot of peace and strength to let go, nothing in the universe goes unnoticed, but you will focus on your healing to have a happy bright future, let life give to each other what is for them, thats none of your business believe it or not.

If you can buy the heart coherence or shamanic blend would be a good addition.

11 Likes

See: The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

9 Likes

From the field’s description:

I’ll just gently point out that the quote you’ve provided suggests “every other day,” rather than the “every day” you’re wanting, and it’s doing that for a reason.

I think a reason why we shouldn’t listen to it every day is because of the SGB, which might have unwanted impacts on our nervous system.

I’ve mentioned that I’ve been using this field every 3-4 days with the Amygdala field in between. The Amygdala field is included in this but has no unusual listening warnings attached to it.

You could supplement the Amygdala field with other fields (like Shamanic Medicine Blend, My Personal and Emotional Supporter, Trauma Release, Emotional Release, etc.–so many fields recommended by our friends above–as you have them).

6 Likes

I don’t think SGB could have unwanted impacts on the nervous system, because in the description of the CLEAN VERSION without additions it is said that

without any other precautions.

2 Likes

I am listening to this X1
EVERY OTHER DAY

On those days I listen to:
*The Outlook Retrainer
right after it (as per DreamWeavers suggestion on the forum)

17 Likes

:point_up:

13 Likes

I am listening to this daily 2x followed by Internal Chemical Crucible, emotional release, become whole, pure magnetic heart coherence and love gratitude.

2 Likes

I had no right to be sleeping on this audio so hard. This is the first time I’ve felt any relief from my anxiety in 5 years. Also saw visions of faces I didn’t recognize while meditating to this, not sure if anyone else experienced the same. Really interested to see where this goes, I can’t thank you enough dream this is insane

15 Likes

You can pair it with Alchemical Crucible and Outlook retrainer for a nice compounded experience1

ai believe

18 Likes

Those 3 loopings yesterday already helped me make a lot of progress with my anxiety. Usually when I get facetime calls my heart starts racing and I just let it ring to avoid having to pick it up but today that experienced was dampened by about 90%. I had a really short spurt of anxiety and said fuck it and just picked up the call. Also I slept the best I had in a long time last night. I don’t have anxious thoughts that keep me up but just the fact that I was always on fight or flight stopped me from getting good rest.

16 Likes

:+1:t2:

8 Likes

The stellate ganglion blockade part of this audio might help with CRPS . which is often overlooked or misdiagnosed by doctors.
I’d recommend this field and the vitamin D and C fields as it has been shown that crps coincides with high free radicals and cytokines.

12 Likes

This is going to get a little personal. Content/trigger warning for adult matters and MeToo kind of topics. :v:

So in the past I’ve been unlucky to get unwanted advances from people.
It really shook me up, and I knew it might be affecting my relationships, but I hadn’t realized the extent.

I tried the PTSD field mostly for the SGB aspect. Not very often, maybe once or twice month, for some tension migraines. But under the surface apparently it was also addressing those things I’d pushed away.

The difference that I notice lately is that I have been more likely to initiate intimacy with my partner, whereas before I was touch averse. It’s not as bad now, but I remember at the early years having to control the urge to smack their hand away, or wipe away kisses, because I knew it would be offensive to them if I did that in front of them. Then during acts of, ehem, connection, I wasn’t really there sometimes. Kind of a “close your eyes and think of your duty” moment lol. I had to control feelings of repulsion or discomfort, especially towards touch on certain parts of my body which had been objectified all my life, since puberty. I honestly had a phase there I thought I had turned asexual.

I thought it was just “part of my personality”. Turns out I have the potential to be more loving and open and affectionate than I realized. Just that those crummy things that happened in the past still had those effects.

So now I’m just working through it, and giving it time. I use and love Outlook Retrainer too. Best combo. I think it’s really shifting things. It’s like mentally I had my arms crossed over to protect myself, (probably causing all that tension) and now I’m learning how to relax and not be so constantly wary. I’ll probably try to get New Perspectives when I have the means someday. But for now these two in a stack are working so great. Thank you for this healing!

33 Likes

In reference to the SGB audio alone, does this 2-3x refer to daily or once a week?

3 Likes

I will never understand how some people can run and be so quick to question every part about these stories and incidents where behind it hides such beautiful capabilities of life … Maybe it happens for such a beautiful rediscovery :))

Lots of love lilo. All the loving thoughts and genuine love :heart:

12 Likes