Public Apologies

I think this forum is the perfect place for such statements
My Heart says me to say and do all that, and I totally agree with it
I would like to sincerely apologize to all beings, people on Earth, to everyone outside of it, as well as to all people from this forum.
For everything I’ve done in the past and present.
I sincerely apologize to everyone I have ever offended or disappointed.
I apologize to those whom I hurt or did not help.
I apologize to those about whom I spoke badly or hated, felt bad emotions and thought badly.
I apologize to all animals and insects whom I have harmed in any way.
I apologize for my lack of responsibility and possible negativity that I have translated or am translating to the World…
I apologize to everyone to whom I have not kept my promise and word.
I apologize to my family, loved ones, friends and classmates.
I apologize to my servitors, the Deities and Beings who support me.
I apologize to the God.
I apologize to my Higher Self and the Higher Selves of other people.
I apologize to myself for all the broken promises and vows, for laziness and other bad things.
I also apologize for everything, to all beings in the Existence.
Separately, I apologize to all the people in this forum, to the @Dreamweaver and @SammyG for the things I did in the Past

Thank you for everything, forum and friends! I Love You all guys!!! :heart:

37 Likes

I forgive you.

8 Likes

10 Likes

I so needed a thread like this, everyday. I can’t erase what I say and do, but for me to sleep good I gotta remove regrets out. want to apologize to my boo, lil one she probably reading this later, I love you. I’ve been undergoing changes with universal om especially, the navapashanam… wooo
energy blockages were a roller coaster. No excuse for my behavior last night to everyone in this forum, except cowgirls fans, were still fucking them up in monday nightt footballf. . Im sure Capt made up for my foolishness with sales. My past self, future and present all so sorry for my stupidity., … I be acting a fool a lot of times, working from home, no social interactions, don’t have to shower all week to go to the office, still makes me go nuts at times. good thing Capt just as goofy, and fun ,maybe more crazy then me at times in a funny way. Def thanks to the captain for helping us tap unleash our potential.

4 Likes

Does this mean you are vegan now?

4 Likes

He apologized cause he finna eat em, na jk he probably is going vegan

4 Likes

No, due to some factors. But I would really like to become vegan or vegetarian in future
I am minor and eat what my mom cook sooo I can’t say to her that I will not eat any meat due to her mindset. I have tried to have a dialogue about that, that I don’t like it and want to be vegetarian at least but it didn’t work out before.
Maybe it’s an excuse, so I’ll try to talk to her again.

7 Likes

Minor, lucky you kid. You way ahead everyone your age having Capt tools. I remember when I was a minor, discovered this through xm forum. Capt used to do clearings back then through skype

7 Likes

tenor (1)

1 Like

:notes: :musical_note: :notes:

1 Like

I’m wondering, maybe the heartfelt post that kicked off this thread was the OP’s first step in their process of letting it go? Wouldn’t that be nice?

8 Likes

Dear brother! @inf1nity Accept my most sincere apologies and forgive me if there is something in which I have failed you or made you feel Bad, forgive me if I did not live up to the friendship that you deserve! A big hug brother!!! I love you very much!!! :heart::heart::heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

giphy (3)

I am sorry to everyone I’ve hurt in the past. Uhh. I am too scared to really feel awful about it right now at least as long as there are people physically around me. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🥲

2 Likes

I apologize to everyone if I have wronged you in any way (including if I wrote something offensive or that can be perceived that way) - also take this apology for any future mistakes (I’m not perfect).
Also, I made a public apology (thread) to Captain for a mistake - I hope you read it, Captain.
God bless you all. :pray:

2 Likes

I’ve been using a lot of spiritual fields in my stack including Spiritual Growth from mindset album. So I’ve been feeling a huge weight one me and I think apologizing will take a part of that burden away. Really sorry to everyone and any being I have offended. :pray::sleepy: Also sorry Dream for using your fields for my selfish purposes (materialism, get my way in the world - probability manipulation) and not being as grateful as I am now from the start. :white_heart::pray:
Also I have too much of pride which has stopped me from apologizing to people in real life too. It has taken me so long to realize that saying sorry does not make anyone small. If I cross paths with those people again, I’ll apologize for my actions

6 Likes

Well, I don’t think it’s wrong to use the fields for material gains (only Captain can tell us what he finds to be wrong, when it comes to his creations; and of course, each one of us on an individual level), as far as I understand, it isn’t, yet, of course, higher purposes are better.
I guess the vast majority of us use fields for material needs and ambitions (health, wealth, power, adding higher sexual value, better skills at something, etc. - the World’s a market, in many ways).

Edit: sorry, I misunderstood your post.

1 Like

No no ofc a lot of us use for material gains and that’s not what I did wrong. I’m saying I wasn’t grateful while using them that time. Now too I use but I have a lot of gratitude that he has given so many helpful fields free

1 Like

Universal Om is making me go thru some emotional changes and a huge dry clean in my brain. So I feel this thread from the bottom of my heart now. OP, I feel you :heart: +1 to every line you said. Hope I get forgiveness or peace.

6 Likes

I almost made another Apologies thread (I am sorry - Apologies/The Death of Ego Thread). :joy:

@Felix_the_Cat, @WellBeing and @Divine_Lotus, please forgive my ego and my posts (somehow, sometimes, I get in the red zone/I get caught in arguments…). :pray:

Disclaimer: this is not a fake apology.

2 Likes