Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

I never thought of or heard of this. I’m not sure if I’m experiencing any weakness. Is there a way I can test to see if the nerves are weakened?

1 Like

You can identify possible weakness by tapping into the region (tap tap!) and sensing the nerves on there. and then, do the same for a region that you know is stronger. see if there is a difference. this is one way you can identify. and surely the hair pattern is a teller.

1 Like

You got my tapping all over my head now lol. I can feel the taps all over meaning I don’t get any “numbing” like you would with a typical damaged nerve. However I’m experiencing different sensations. Along the front of my hairline and areas where I’m current noticing weakened hair and the weird hair pattern. The area seems to be more sensitive. Almost to the point of itchiness when tapping. I noticed this also when I brush my hair (I have short hair). When brushing my hair my thinning parts are also super sensitive and feel like they get irritated easily. I avoid brushing too much because of this.

The areas that have already receded I’m not experiencing that same sensitivity. In those areas I’m getting some skin pigmentation. I can actually tell where my hairline used to be because it’s lighter than the rest of my skin tone.

2 Likes

Skin pigmentation is an alert for disturbances in the area too. The sensitivity is an indicator for the nerve problems. It is very connected to most hair problems and specially receding. There might be other reasons too but this is the one that we have solutions for at the moment. I can’t recommend the nerve inflammation repair enough.

2 Likes

Going to start adding this to my stack asap. I’m currently not listening to any specific hair stacks so I can start with this and see how it goes. I’ve tried looking up the audio for nerve inflammation repair and tissue. I’m coming up blank in my search unless it’s this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikwdhoG4aDU

It only mentions never inflammation and not anything about tissue repair. Unless they are part of the same audio.

1 Like

These are two separate audios. This is the one for nerve inflammation, yes. The other one may be not re-uploaded, although, here is the thread for it:

Nerve Damage Help

It should be this one.

You can pair with any of the hair fields avaialable really; I would have recommended the legendary serum, as it also deals with this issue both on the muscle and nerve regions.

In the upcoming blueprint of hair project, Nerve and muscle repair have been included - down to the spinal core regions.

Platlet rich plasma is one that can give you fast results. and the old 'Hair repair" with the tone at 13 minutes long, this one is also helpful.

5 Likes

Has this Project been Accepted by Dream after Submission?

3 Likes

tumblr_bff4a66b76adaa45db072afaafe94ef2_c878f9c7_500

1 Like

Must’ve been the way @Hauru was talking about it

This may need to be asked @Desiree

1 Like

David was answered privately as part of the assistive team :)

We will update everyone soon.

6 Likes

@Desiree Thank you! I was looking into the legendary serum but I’m going to hold off until the blueprint one gets released due to price. Not sure how much the blueprint one is going to cost. Is there an estimate with how much the blueprint may cost with all the elements involved with it?

3 Likes

Yes. It will be on the Eternal-tier of premium pricing.

3 Likes

Gonna be worth every penny

2 Likes

Which also means it’ll be here for a long time considering the Copies, not everyone will leap at it from the get go!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m a woman from Poland
I suffer from androgenetic alopecia
I started listening to elimintaor dht rife force and hair growth, stem cells and shiny
Suddenly my hair started falling out terribly. Could it be caused by one of the fields?
What fields do you recommend?
Are there any others with a paid subscription?
I also suffer from hyperprolactinemia, is there any clearing?
Will I also be able to buy the project if I can afford it?
It’s my first day on the forum.
My mother also developed alopecia after pregnancy, but she also started losing body hair. I also suffer from anxiety disorder. Hair has always been my asset.
Maybe I have low progeterone.
Thank you for any tips. I just discovered the topic

2 Likes

Hi AngelaTaka

3 Likes

Helo

1 Like

how much this nft fields cost?

Eternal nft price is $741

The price of this project depends on the Dreamweaver @Fachocuantico12

4 Likes