Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

If not mistaken, Dr Manhattan also mentioned hair in one of his future plannings in his index

@Amer You might want to wait for that

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Hello!!!

the project was never not revived!!!

My team has brilliantly worked on the submission draft at all times - and I have personally devoted months upon months working on this project.

When Lucky saw the submission; he called it the most inclusive encyclopedia of hair ever created ; a collection of all the hair researches, directed at solving all the persistent problems using creative measures and the depths of scientific studies.

So ā€¦ Iā€™ll keep you updated ā€¦ We will look into solutions and shall have good news for everyone soon.

The project has been finalized a few months ago.

It has been ready and awaiting submission.

18 Likes

At Last!!

3 Likes

Lessss go!!! Hopefully there are plenty of copies

Hopefully this nft gets released soon :soon:

Got a brand new job starting, want my hair in the best shape :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

so good to hear!

3 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

I recently saw a photo of myself when I was 7-8,
And noticed that my hair was so much more softer naturally, and looked so healthy

If this field has any ability to have a ā€œrevisionā€ effect it would be amazing!

1 Like

@Amer

I hear youuuu! Coming soon for submission :)

It was included in the original draft but since we have to rework things for the new guidelines Iā€™d say the researches will get more prioritized.

But we can see what to do about this :)

7 Likes

We love science :blush::grin:

2 Likes

omg haha - I hope the community is also appreciative of the major research and science that has been incorporated into this project!!

As the submission work progress goes more forward, we might incorporate the public opinion on the most important parts of the research IF need be.

This is a project that is made to be tailored for everyone - We hope our accumulative efforts of months and many more is displayed to everyone in concrete results and progress - From wherever you stand with your hair now, to the most luscious and divine, ethereal hair you can ever get.

Thank you everyone - and Special thanks to everyone who has submitted various researches that has been incorporated into this project!

Special thanks to Kalacakra too for including the public in this!

This is the way to go

For everyone

;)

:heart:

20 Likes

Submission day :eyes: šŸ«”

8 Likes

24 hours up and still going! :muscle:

10 Likes

:partying_face::barber::barber:

4 Likes

How have I never heard of thisā€‹:man_facepalming::confused:

1 Like

What do you meannn?

1 Like

Pull up your most luscious hair for a new poll!

• Iā€™m BUYING the hair project NFT!

0 voters

(New poll!! Vote again!)

5 Likes

I thought this was already released and I missed the release but i guess not so Iā€™m good lol

2 Likes

I was reading the draft again and I wasnā€™t sure which parts are related to male pattern baldness/androgenic alopecia in men. I am assuming it is covered? (also couldnā€™t find anything on DHT).

2 Likes

We took the new approach of Prolactin and Prostaglandin receptors as well as a hormonal flush of the inductive niche, the dermal papilla.

Still on submission phase! - We needed a new poll for that too

except for the preliminary draft posted earlier, from the earlier version - it is to be posted on release day.

13 Likes