Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

That may be a side effect. There are other fields that are designed more specifically for that.

4 Likes

Yes, I have been following Both Joe and Gregg’s work for a while.
They have similar concepts for manifesting. Joe talks about “clear intention” and “elevated emotion” (mostly gratitude) and how that is important for your manifestation to take shape

10 Likes

I just bought this field a couple hours ago and I’ve been spamming it since then and this is everything I ever wanted And I’m so grateful I’m listening to it I’ve never felt so alive and grounded and just amazing like I don’t ever remember feeling like this I was trying to think of sad things because I was crying but I couldn’t even be sad because everything i was getting sad about just seemed like no big deal it was actually funny, free and playful and I feel like I’m a kid again and I can’t stop crying
okay my emotional rant is over :sob::v:

37 Likes

Guys I have a another update …. So I’ve realized a affect from this that was really weird, something I didn’t even know was wrong with me, anyways since I’ve been listening to this I feel more like who I really am, more like me, like I felt like dead inside before but I didn’t even know it until I listened to this and felt more alive!!! I feel like my age, it’s like my heart was old before because of it being broken, but now I feel like a 16 ur old girl and that sounds minuscule but I can’t even describe how much a big deal this is to me, I also can function 35% better with my brain, I can focus and concentrate way easier and my mind chatter has lessened also another big thing is I don’t remember a time where I really felt grounded but this grounds me like nothing else before and I’ve tried automated grounding and schuman resonance and my physical health feels better I can run faster, my circulation has improved, and most importantly my internal has changed the most which isn’t as easy to describe in words im sure y’all understand.

ALSO I FEEL LIKE THE LOVE & LIGHT PEOPLE I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE TOO WOO-WOO BUT

Love & light :heart::sparkles:

40 Likes

I feel like I unlocked a new level of human since listening to this and moldavite and love gratitude and appreciation I feel like a big BALL OF LOVE AND I WANT TO EXPLODE, I LET THE SUNSHINE IN GUYS :sparkles::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles:AND IM IN THE NOW !!! I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN REBORN AND FIELDS ARE WORKING SUPER FAST NOW THIS IS REVOLUTIONARY

29 Likes

If you want more love, do the The Journey To The Light By Lightbringer (Part 1 of 3) by @anon22855873 :wink: :wink: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

14 Likes

Holy Ladies and Gentleman,
So my ex girlfriend contacted me back, we met up for a few days you know and Things are going good, just a journey of forgiveness.
But lately ive been obsessed and way way too attached.
Tried every audio in the book and said why not try this?
I have ADHD/emotional dysregulation and my nervous system fires up like a piece of ****.

Straight Bliss, I mean straight BLiss. I am curious if I can go on like this for the entire day.
Motivation is back(thought it was dopamine redux but this boosted it’s results)
This is a life changer/game changer whatever you wanna call it.
If you have attachment problems this is for you.
If you have any problem this is for you.
My heart has been aching for months from all these negative beliefs
DESPITE ME NOT EVEN HAVING DEPRESSION OR STRESS BUT I SIMPLY CANT FOCUS ON THE PRESENT I AM ALWAYS WORRIED OUT OF NOWHERE.

Thank you.

29 Likes

Facts

5 Likes

For sure this field so special.

My blood pressure been soo low. I

was at 140+ / over 99+ all the time
and now at 120 / 70 all the time.

I can’t even feel my heart beating where before this field, it felt like it was ganna explode out my chest from how strong it was pumping

18 Likes

That’s an excellent improvement. Did you accomplish that with this field alone? Or were you using other fields which might have contributed?

6 Likes

I had that to a certain degree, stopped a few days after starting using Full body negentropic coherence again ( about a week ago ) ! just a glimpse of what coherence can do

6 Likes

Yes just this field was all I needed.

14 Likes

This field and a few others has changed my life

A year ago I was in the icu after a brutal suicide attempt I was at my lowest point
I remember feeling the worst feeling in the world and just balling over it until I didn’t want to feel it anymore and I tried to kill myself

But now I’m sitting here crying because I’m doing things I’ve never thought we’re possible
I’m living my dream I love myself and no one has the power to stop me I’m just so fucking grateful I can say with absolute certainty that I deserve this I can’t even imagine where I’ll be when I’m a adult I think I’m fucking amazing and I want to help the people at my school realize how much power they truly have, I also introduced some of my friends to dreams work that’s a big deal to me because I thought they would think I’m weird.

50 Likes

I just got this today.

I meditated to it for around 35 mins.

I could feel the tension dissipating in the overall torso area. Some energy also made it way to the head. It was not too much, but definitely something going on there.

I also went into a deep stillness…

Toward the end of the meditation, a floral scent filled the space around me.
It also started to clear my blocked sinuses - a bonus.

The net effect: An overall sense of Peace.

I’m going to try and pair it with IPF/ Smart Reiki in a stack and see how it goes.

24 Likes

A cool effect I’ve noticed with this one is whenever I start playing it almost instantly everything gets this warm filter like appearance over it colors are just more warm and vibrant and everything’s so beautiful!! :sparkles: it looks like I’m in a fantasy movie I’m not sure how else to describe it

20 Likes

Bought this Treasure with our Black Friday Discount!
Thank You Captain Dream & SammyG!!!

17 Likes

… and the big winner of the Black Friday is… Premintarsia!!! :))

Another nice choice you made. This field is one of the things that have contributed to putting an end to my previous cartoonish and fake questionings like the famous “I’m torn between my mind and my heart, don’t know which one to follow, boohoo…”

23 Likes

Thank You as well, Bronyraur, for all of your incredible Posts and Guidance on these Gems!
You ROCK!!!

6 Likes

Oh just seeing your post. That’s kind of you :* I don’t know if they are guiding because I’m rather free-style in my sharings lol but… Thanks, you rock too (literally)!

6 Likes

There is a level of healing in this field that really cannot be put into words that is unique for each person. Outside of the bliss, extreme enhancement of my ability to give, receive and feel love for others, improved mood, waking up with energy, as well as heightened empathic communication something else has occurred. (and I just purchased this yesterday)

There were many favorite songs I enjoyed listening to several years ago. However, a relationship made me strongly associate a former lover with the songs and since then I could never play my favorite songs without being reminded of things that did not serve my highest good.

After over 5 years, I am now able to play my old favorite music and feel loving nostalgia without any mournful connection to memories that don’t serve me in the best way. No amount of trauma or emotional healing has done this.

Thanks for this field. Music is important to me and it feels like I’ve regained a part of my soul.

37 Likes