Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

That’s an excellent improvement. Did you accomplish that with this field alone? Or were you using other fields which might have contributed?

6 Likes

I had that to a certain degree, stopped a few days after starting using Full body negentropic coherence again ( about a week ago ) ! just a glimpse of what coherence can do

6 Likes

Yes just this field was all I needed.

14 Likes

This field and a few others has changed my life

A year ago I was in the icu after a brutal suicide attempt I was at my lowest point
I remember feeling the worst feeling in the world and just balling over it until I didn’t want to feel it anymore and I tried to kill myself

But now I’m sitting here crying because I’m doing things I’ve never thought we’re possible
I’m living my dream I love myself and no one has the power to stop me I’m just so fucking grateful I can say with absolute certainty that I deserve this I can’t even imagine where I’ll be when I’m a adult I think I’m fucking amazing and I want to help the people at my school realize how much power they truly have, I also introduced some of my friends to dreams work that’s a big deal to me because I thought they would think I’m weird.

50 Likes

I just got this today.

I meditated to it for around 35 mins.

I could feel the tension dissipating in the overall torso area. Some energy also made it way to the head. It was not too much, but definitely something going on there.

I also went into a deep stillness…

Toward the end of the meditation, a floral scent filled the space around me.
It also started to clear my blocked sinuses - a bonus.

The net effect: An overall sense of Peace.

I’m going to try and pair it with IPF/ Smart Reiki in a stack and see how it goes.

24 Likes

A cool effect I’ve noticed with this one is whenever I start playing it almost instantly everything gets this warm filter like appearance over it colors are just more warm and vibrant and everything’s so beautiful!! :sparkles: it looks like I’m in a fantasy movie I’m not sure how else to describe it

20 Likes

Bought this Treasure with our Black Friday Discount!
Thank You Captain Dream & SammyG!!!

17 Likes

… and the big winner of the Black Friday is… Premintarsia!!! :))

Another nice choice you made. This field is one of the things that have contributed to putting an end to my previous cartoonish and fake questionings like the famous “I’m torn between my mind and my heart, don’t know which one to follow, boohoo…”

23 Likes

Thank You as well, Bronyraur, for all of your incredible Posts and Guidance on these Gems!
You ROCK!!!

6 Likes

Oh just seeing your post. That’s kind of you :* I don’t know if they are guiding because I’m rather free-style in my sharings lol but… Thanks, you rock too (literally)!

6 Likes

There is a level of healing in this field that really cannot be put into words that is unique for each person. Outside of the bliss, extreme enhancement of my ability to give, receive and feel love for others, improved mood, waking up with energy, as well as heightened empathic communication something else has occurred. (and I just purchased this yesterday)

There were many favorite songs I enjoyed listening to several years ago. However, a relationship made me strongly associate a former lover with the songs and since then I could never play my favorite songs without being reminded of things that did not serve my highest good.

After over 5 years, I am now able to play my old favorite music and feel loving nostalgia without any mournful connection to memories that don’t serve me in the best way. No amount of trauma or emotional healing has done this.

Thanks for this field. Music is important to me and it feels like I’ve regained a part of my soul.

37 Likes

Can we put this field at the end of our stack as like a substitute for grounding for it is connected with the Earth’s magnetic field?

I do not really like automated grounding, schumann resonance or the tree experience. Or maybe you guys have another suggestion?

:pray:

3 Likes

I checked in this thread and saw that there were a couple of members using it for grounding purposes successfully. I too usually finish my night stack with this one for the last few months. It certainly (and logically) has an enlarged grounding effect indeed. You can try.

7 Likes

Congratulations :)

That’s what I always do on Teespring. Last time I bought a field in there, I also experienced a little delay. Keep checking your email and Teesping account for a while and then contact them (they respond pretty quickly).

5 Likes

I always use my account but some others like Disponent don’t, and it still works fine:

Better to wait for their answer now.

4 Likes

THE MIDDLE DANTIAN AND SCIENCE

According to research conducted by Dr. Paul Pearsall, the history and impressions of the Heart (Middle Dantian) are recorded and stored in every cell of the human body as a sort of informational template of the soul. The Heart can literally perceive and react to the external world on its own.

According to bioscientific measurements, the Heart has five thousand times more electromagnetic power than the brain. It is considered to be the body’s primary generator and transmitter of life-force energy, constantly sending out patterns of energetically “encoded” information that regulates the organs, tissues and cells. It beats approximately one hundred thousand times a day and forty million times a year. It propels more than two gallons of Blood per minute and transports about one hundred gallons of Blood per hour throughout the vascular system.

Recent discoveries from research conducted in the new field of neuroradiology (the study of the heart as a neurological, endocrine and immune organ) include the following:

• Neurotransmitters found in the brain have also been identified within the heart.

• Through hormones, neurotransmitters and “quantum energies” (Chi), the heart exerts as much control over the brain as the brain exerts over the heart.

• The heart requires constant environmental updates from the brain in order to organize the body’s bioenergetic fields.

• The heart produces a neurohormone that communicates with the brain and immune system, influencing the thalamus, hypothalamus, pineal, and pituitary glands.

24 Likes

Sorry I’m a little lost here… is this an audio or a digital mandala or??? Where can I get the audio pls? thank you

2 Likes

its ok i found it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

first day with that thing! i really dont know how i survived without it until today.

before it works for ya folks be prepaired to use emotional release audio and the internal alchemical crucible afterwards. the first time use it alone. after the first time you will be new. and you will be you. has nothing to do with the mythic combo. dont hesitate as I did. enjoy!

9 Likes

Recently added this to the end of my stacks. Makes me feel great, like a big release of tension.

12 Likes