Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

I feel very calm this morning. Had very very very weird dreams. damn it was weird. I just have this big feeling that this audio has amazing potential ( for me at least ), so many implications. The coherence isn’t going to be healed in just one night of listening for me ahah ! I like the enhance / restore part, will couple it with soul restoration series
Edit : I feel mellow actually

22 Likes

wow. that confirms me the potential I feel from this field

17 Likes

I listen to it after The Blueprint, and before Plasmatron …

8 Likes

Can this completely replace" become patient and kinder in all ways" field?
Can this change inpatient, nervous unkind person in more calm, loving etc?

6 Likes

I’m on vacation but I’ll still get this :point_up_2::ok_hand::heart:

4 Likes

Awesome price is also very beautiful🥰
Dream field

Can open the heart chakra?

11 Likes

This is a great idea.
I’ve watched his series on Gaia.
The heart is the second brain. Everything will function harmoniously. Really nice.

14 Likes

:pray::heart:

37 Likes

This one with the alchemical jing charged blood could be good I guess

12 Likes

Yessssssss… :partying_face:

Its here :scream:

33 Likes

I looped this last night and woke up a bunch of times in the middle of the night with energy just excited for my alarm to ring and start the day. Now I’m up and feeling blissful and excited for work! Will update more later.

40 Likes

Bliss!!! Thank you again!!! DHEA Hormone, the Anti-aging elixir of our body. It sounds interesting considering all the beneficial effects that occur when the (natural DHEA-levels) rise, our health and state of mind improves (more collective, better cognitive processing etc.), I’m very curious to see the long term effects on this one.Folks, let’s get very old, but with a young body and mind :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I definitely believe so. But Captain would have to confirm.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

10 Likes

I encourage everybody to do some tapping on the heater area ,while listening.
After doing that, I felt a release of some stuck energy and a full body goosebumps.

13 Likes

When we create psychophysical coherence within ourselves (commonly shortened to simply “coherence”), we become more sensitive to the information from other people and the world around us. And perhaps most importantly, we become more sensitive to the information within ourselves. Specifically, we empower ourselves to create deep states of intuition on demand, at will, when we choose. – Gregg Braden, “Resilience From the Heart”

By learning how to increase your own personal coherence you can drastically shift your mental and emotional state almost instantly, without ever reaching for something outside of yourself. You’ll start to feel in control and be able to better manage yourself again. Sound like a good deal? Let’s explore further… If you look closely, you’ll be able to see different expressions of coherence around you…

COHERENCE = INTERCONNECTEDNESS For example, have you ever looked up and seen a swarm of birds flying in unison and rhythmically as one?

Coherence can also be thought of as a ‘harmonious frequency’ or a ‘resonant vibratory

At the most basic level, we can think of coherence as the act of merging with life’s flow and matching our nature to Nature. ‘Nature’s nature’ can also be called ‘Universal Life Force,’ or ‘Universal Prana.’ This living force is rhythmically vibrating and oscillating. If physicists are correct and this Universal Force permeates everything in the known Cosmos, then it stands that we, being part of this Cosmos have the capacity to match our own personal frequency with the frequency of this Universal force.

When coherence is increased in a system that is coupled to other systems, it can pull the other systems into increased synchronization and more efficient function. –
Heartmath Institute, Science of the Heart

Good things happen when we vibrate along with Nature: The nervous system recalibrates and equilibrates in a coherent body and mind. Our body systems optimize and function with more efficiency because we’re no longer just mobilizing energy. (By increasing coherence, we increase our energy reserves.) A coherent mind, heart, and gut make it easier for the static noise of anxiety to calm and quiet down. Recent studies are pointing to some key benefits of increasing psychological and bodily coherence: strengthened immune function and hormonal balance.

See more at: What is Coherence? How To Become More Magnetic - Motherhood Community

33 Likes

If enough humans were to develop Coherence by use of this field, wouldn’t theoretically the rest of humanity? Just like the 100th monkey effect. Obviously, it would take a LOT of people using this for that to happen, but is it correct in theory? @Captain_Nemo

20 Likes

Review after looping all night…

In a few words my heart feels more mature haha i mean its hard to explain but i guess for a very sensitive person the heart stays as the heart of a child, not in terms of how i interact in relationships, no, but in the way of reacting to painful events whether mine or of others, like when kids cry and feel hurt because they step on an ant etc.

In my case is been the collective pain and struggle of others, like i could cry the rest of the day if i saw someone in real need and i didnt have cash on me at the time and went back looking for them and never saw them again. And i could easily think of them for a whole month and feel my heart sinking passing by the same spot.

Imagine a life feeling that every other day. But today my heart is stronger, not colder but more accepting and with a certainty that through this field i could spread unlimited amounts of love (which we know its the most powerful source of healing or manifestation) without keeping the negativity of what i witness lingering in my heart or mind or vibration, and knowing i will be able to help instead of suffering if i cant help.

I am not gonna lie, ive cried today here and there but i think is of happiness and because i can literally feel my heart expanding and healing old memories which just like @Eli i had weird dreams last night and those dreams tho werent the memories of what had happen before but situations that portrayed the same.

Things i witnessed that were traumatic since i was a child, accidents etc or like when 9/11 happened, i threw up and had fever for a week, and the images hunted me for months.

What i felt in those dreams which actually felt like being in trance not deep asleep, i felt the fear and foreign pain of those incidents but then it was like if my whole chest had pulled out a mesh to hold me while falling, this was showing me how those events had impacted me Physically like what happened inside my body every time which i think it was amazing, pretty much my heart sank broke and crawled up bruised to its spot and remained bruised for a long long time :astonished::anguished: so this time instead the heart would pull out that mesh to embrace me on my fall then lift me up right away and keep me centered and connected.

Wow.

I have no words to describe what i feel right now. Just so much love. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

52 Likes

It naturally happened to me while listening indeed, and the energy arising was so intense and soft at the same time! I barely experienced so easily such a beautiful liberation of energy :blush::dizzy:

34 Likes

Torsion field is best free alternative to this field,until we save up for this one.If I am wrong,do correct me.

2 Likes