Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

No, totally different :blush:

2 Likes

Anyone else has a booster feeling with it?
After using it for a few times, all other fields feel way stronger.

25 Likes

@anon32464289, that’s because your system is in coherence - your heart and mind are working together. We’re always stronger together.

:smiley:

30 Likes

What are the benefits of heart mind coherence?

1 Like

Watch the videos @_OM and @Maoshan_Wanderer posted

3 Likes

@anon46520955 and @Maoshan_Wanderer get credit.

10 Likes

I’ve read the description and benefits of this field and I’ve been very resistant to buy it which means I’m going to 100% buy it because I’m just as stubborn as my ego haha, but anyway during my first loop, some pain in my right toe where I got injured when I was at college playing soccer, it was definitely a defining moment in my life as I had to stop playing for a while and I’ve since then lost interest in playing soccer even after it fully healed, other than that feeling really warm in my stomach area and some strange feeling in my brain like it’s being rewired. Interesting field for sure

16 Likes

And Alexander’s post above:

4 Likes

I believe you personally would greatly benefit from this field.

6 Likes

this should enhance intuition by a lot :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Intuition without bs from ego or traumas fears external sabotage etc

18 Likes

Simply put, the heart locks the brain into the positive, tells it to heal the body, and for as long as coherence is maintained they work together on everything. There is so much more to it then this, so if you’re still curious by all means watch the videos of Gregg Braden and learn from the source.

22 Likes

Just relized that I played it quite a while this morning and I have been dancing all day, which have never happened in my entire life I think :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::blush:

40 Likes

47 Likes

I stopped playing it 12 hours ago after looping it for 5 hours.

And i still feel great.

In fact i am out with some coworkers socializing :blush: which is something i havent done in FOR - EVER and when i absolutely had to id be like looking forward how and when to escape after half hour in a get together :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So this is big for Me.

26 Likes

Literally me. Thankfully I bought this field today so I can overcome this :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I consider myself a man who is not constantly coherent, why? because i am the type that is “rational” and always listen to my brain and exclude the “emotions”.
This is new to me and I gladly bought this field to get in sync with my heart and brain.

21 Likes

I’ve been going to the bathroom💩 a lot today after listening this field and I saw in the video of Greg posted above that the body (in Coherence) clean the traumas through the natural processes of itself

29 Likes

Awesome! Thank you very much for following up.

8 Likes

Ohhhh i thought it was something else lol

But yeah i had a strong desire to go didnt actually happen but i had the pain and the urge and i was like whats going on :anguished: i blamed the Lt of green tea i drank today :rofl: but it was this cause i drink green tea every day :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes