Quantum Love Node (Patreon)

i realized that we can download the image. it can be both screensaver on the phone and an addition to it. this will achieve a harmonious state in the house and relationships with loved ones :dizzy:

3 Likes

You can also stare into it and kinda like soak in it and absorb it so it integrates faster. :)

5 Likes

I really like the picture on this one. The colors are very soothing. May someone explain to me what this does? And how to use it?

Indeed. Did you try to read the discussion above? Some have explained about it and how they use it.

Yes, my bad. I jumped quickly to the conclusion of asking questions. I already saw the detailed comment of @Lunamoon22 whom I thank in passing.

1 Like

It will certainly be a good field to use for this issue Chest Pressure and Anxiety, right? @ecaiii

1 Like

@Balancor If you are nudged to use it for the situation.

Personally, I still feel this :arrow_heading_down:

Whenever I take the time to meditate on the image (desktop wallpaper).
Feels cleansing and that outpouring love is palpable.

But also it’s

Use to your heart’s content :heartpulse:

3 Likes

You lucky dude. It’s been a while that my heart didn’t grim. Since childhood, I think.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll try to implement this in my daily relaxation techniques.

2 Likes

It works right away, that is do you feel the effects from day one?

Yep. Instantly.

I put it everywhereee lol

I look at it all them time it sank fast

2 Likes

Does it only work if it’s displayed on a screen or can it somehow work even when it’s contained
in the files folder?
Thanks!

Well i didnt have it printed for days and days and it worked perfectly fine, but i have it on my phones screen, had it some days on my whatsapp profile pic, on here, every time i open my phone i stare at it etc

2 Likes

It has the energy to work on beyond that

Its quantum love node

With everyone having it on their screens… or printed it the output energy increases… It can becomes like quantum network of supercomputers but of course of love.

3 Likes

I would say in an other meaning its quantum entanglement: Several people in different locations forming a system.

2 Likes

How to download this?

Take a screen shoot

Or download this one

4 Likes

Can I rename it?

Of course

1 Like

Many thanks!

1 Like

Are there other ways to use the image other than wearing it?