Question about growing taller :)

I would suggest reading about Sam Harris or listening to what he has to say about Free Will and Meditation. His work is eye opening and very detailed. It will make you see the world from a more rational and humble perspective.

I don’t think that people have free will. People are the products of their environments, genes, a millions of other factors they we don’t even know about. People are what happened to them, not what they chose to be.

I agree with you. Me and you probably have good lives that are fulfilling and filled with positive emotions, but think about a psychopath and their life. A psychopath is a person who is born without having emotions such as guilt, fear, remorse, or empathy. They did not Choose to be that way, they just are. They behave like this for factors outside of their control, factors that they had no choice in making. This is why i don’t think free will exists. People are products of circumstances they had no control over. Regardless of that, however, me and you should be happy that we are not born psychopathic or sadistic. :smiley:

1 Like

:grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

All of this ignores the very basic premise that energy is neither created nor destroyed aka, in spiritual terms, “reincarnation”
and
that although 95-98% of all thoughts,feelings,emotions,behavior are decided “subconsciously” ie (fields outside one’s conscious awarness), that still leaves 2-5% of “control” within one’s conscious decision-making aka free will.

8 Likes

So your life is basically run by your subconscious, aka your fields. So the majority of our life is not of our choosing based on what you are saying. We can reprogram the “subconscious” via fields.

1 Like

I’m saying ancient spiritual traditions have been saying for ages to make your conscious and subconscious “One” and make your subconscious and superconscious “One”
a=b
b=c
a=c

One could call spiritual growth the journey to increase one’s “basic” 2-5% conscious free will to it’s maximum of 100% free will.

9 Likes

How does one go about doing this?

1 Like

It indeed does.

As for the rest here, I would suggest you bookworms read less and experience more.

Because of the connection with my higher self, I realized alot of things.

We do have free will, some things are pre-determined, but alot of things arent.

Most people are living wrong because they lack the connection with their own souls.

Like Dale says, the higher self has acess to the subconscious, I meditated with theta while holding the higher self mandala and I woke up from trance like a different person.

And im still going, I cant even remember who I was lol.

Also, at @_OM, When I asked my higher self to show me next level stuff, I experienced the timeline thing you were talking about.

All of a sudden a different me was in my body, like a me from a different reality/timeline, I looked at my surroundings and didnt know where I was, personality and thinking patterns slightly changed, I even looked at my family members pic and didnt recognize her, then heard “she is a bit different where this “you” is from”

Like I was still “me”, but in the background.

Definitely a scary experience lol, begged my HS to never do that again

9 Likes

Unplug the ego just long enough so that “you” regain complete control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1iRWKARwTY

and can reprogram it however you wish aka “Enlightenment”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebmwYqoUp44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6umxthz1Ys

8 Likes

Audio suggestions to help me do this? Sounds kinda insane ngl

1 Like

@_OM Just curious: how do you explain that “psychopaths” have generally devastating life stories (violent parents, etc.). They don’t all end up as murderers but they often try to re-create their childhood-unfinished-business. In order to “harmonize” their different and contradictory levels of consciousness, etc.

So is this also about reincarnation, soul contracts, etc.?

2 Likes

Every soul is trying to balance/transcend/integrate the polarities/dualities/fields that are affecting it.

That process reaches beyond individual lifetimes.

9 Likes

Yeah, I know. Why do you think I give warnings?
It’s not fun.

When watching a movie about “time travel”, YOU, the audience member is enjoying it safely from your outside perspective.

Pay careful attention to the character in the movie though - they are NOT enjoying it all. lol

10 Likes

:joy:

I laugh, but it’s all interconnected, after all…

2 Likes

It means you’re gonna be as tall as you’re genetically destined to be unless something horrific happens to you.
Enjoy sex and stop worrying about how tall one is.
:wink:

6 Likes

Reminds of another Stanley Kubrick film:
Dr. TallLove: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Enjoy Sex
(Pretty sure this was the name of it :joy:)

2 Likes

bad sex is always overrated.
Good sex is always beyond expectations.

8 Likes

That was for the OP.

2 Likes

Haha, we can now close this thread, this is winner! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes