Question about growing taller :)

:joy:

I laugh, but it’s all interconnected, after all…

2 Likes

It means you’re gonna be as tall as you’re genetically destined to be unless something horrific happens to you.
Enjoy sex and stop worrying about how tall one is.
:wink:

6 Likes

Reminds of another Stanley Kubrick film:
Dr. TallLove: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Enjoy Sex
(Pretty sure this was the name of it :joy:)

2 Likes

bad sex is always overrated.
Good sex is always beyond expectations.

8 Likes

That was for the OP.

2 Likes

Haha, we can now close this thread, this is winner! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Chaos: “Pffff… What a bunch of %#% :man_facepalming:t2:“

4 Likes

Except Chaos’s… again :grimacing:

2 Likes

What I originally wanted to write but didn’t cause it would have channelled “cranky” Mr. GT was…

Feels like some people in this thread need to listen to this video “alot” to get a more “(w)holistic” view of things…

But i didn’t write that and nobody saw this post. :wink:

and yes that ties into what the OP wrote and what Chaos wrote

3 Likes

Nature’s smarter than people think.

After pleasure comes pain, people just dont feel it because sex is a painkiller, but eventually most look back when they’re older and think fukkkkk I couldve done so much more.

Napoleon Hill’s think and grow rich babyy.

(This is more for lurkers, natures laws dont apply to wizards lol)

6 Likes

Yeah, I’d typed that post. Let’s not speak in riddles. I speak my mind and I am always straight up, so I want you to do the same. And what does my post have to do with this thread? Also, like my boy @GoddessesAndGod said, I would love it if you posted one of your famous “big wall of text” that you always talk about. :wink:

1 Like

Easy tiger…
Again… this wasn’t about you.
I was pointing to the field.
and how they needed to listen to it.

You just so happened to be the one who posted the thread about it and it posted your text along with.

1 Like

Lol…damn it! This is the second time you’ve gotten me. :laughing: Sorry bud.

4 Likes

If it wasn’t you, my ego would have get offended and replied: “What do you know about the fields I listen to? Do we have to elaborate every single damn thing we write here?”

But it’s you, so (…) :rainbow:

5 Likes

so from what ive gathered: we should stop having sex because i really want to grow taller.

i will try to go without it for 6 months that’s fairly easy anyways. I will report back if it worked.

thanks y’all :smiley:

2 Likes

I thought you were a teenager. So you already lost your virginity that early!!??

2 Likes

Wait? You’re GreenTea from XM?

lol :astonished: am I? I mean after you called him what you did and all?? ;)

lol no I am not.
He would have told everyone to get their shit together and stop judging whether a field works or not by “feeling it” a million times by now.

It would also make “my job” a lot easier if he were here :frowning:

7 Likes

Yeah it whould be VERY interesting if the original/pre Ascenion version of him posted here! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Ok, this is the most interesting post I read this month :D

Oh well, @_OM is very kind! So I would not compare him/his patience to GT at all lol…

3 Likes