Questions about Calves Workout/Joint Strengthener

I have osteoarthritis, and I tried this one a couple times and it really seems to help me, but I have some questions about it.

How does it strengthen the joints? and does it do every joint? (I tend to feel it in other places as well)

How should I go about listening to it? (every other day? every day?)

This one has been on my mind for a while, what happens when you listen to a single muscle audio more times than recommended? (Does it make you really sore or have negative effects?)

I’m listening to other things as is, but sometimes I switch audios based on the day. Though I Always listen to the arthritis and joint regen audio. But I wanna know if there’s any other audios that would be good to pair with it to make it more effective.

1 Like

Yup it does for all the joints in the area up to your knees

Calves are a muscle group that can be trained daily if you like unlike other muscle groups… Much like your core

Depends, it can and it’s possible to have negative effects if you loop it excessively for hours or days from overtraining… Overall safe though, but still stay within recommended loops and you’ll be fine

Try this out, i think it can be good for you…

Torsion x 3
Plasma light x1
Cosmo volt x3
Milivolt (if you have it) x3
DNA repair x3
Calve work out x4
Bone massage x2
Muscle recovery X3
Joint regen X3
Bone strengthener X3

Definitely look into investing in plasma protocol, the first part of the series deals with muscles tendons ligaments bones and joints… All the good stuff you’re looking for

3 Likes

Why DNA Repair x3?

According to the FAQ, fields that are more than 10 minutes in duration only need 1 loop. Unless I am understanding that wrongly?

I think that’s more so for fields that don’t have a specification in the description like the example they used on the FAQ which was mana circuits i believe

5 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Also, I feel like I’ve felt it in my upper body joints as well. So I was more curious as to like how the process of joints get strengthened works? Does it just help the muscles around the joints or does it like somehow effect the ligaments and tendons?