Questions about Gaia

When you guys talk about Gaia, do you mean the Earth, or something else?

I ask because I have heard about an Earth 2.0 from some lightworkers before, and wondered if they’re one and the same (I have dabbled around in groups like From Heartache to Joy and YouWealth Revolution for a while before I became homeless, and they’d mention stuff like that).

1 Like

There are some threads about this you can check

Is Gaia benevolent to us? What is our Best Path as a specie? (Divinely Incarnated discussion)

Anyone watch Gaia?

I saw you ask this on the Devic thread. I held back on answering because I’ll be a little bit of an outsider answering. I don’t hold beliefs on this subject. But since you’re not getting answers so far I’ll try to help in the mean time and then hopefully some will speak for themselves.

I think some who say Gaia believe it will have a pivotal role to play in Earth 2.0 but only if they happen to believe in both of those things.

But for them and for others who believe in Gaia but not necessarily Earth 2.0, I think they are using the name Gaia to indicate they believe the planet is conscious and has an intelligence and will.

Among those who believe that, the specifics of how intelligent and how conscious seems to vary from a subconscious kind of intelligence to something more like a superintelligence or demigod compared to us. Not that subconscious is necessarily less intelligent, but less conscious deliberate or voluntary - acting upon a great deal of intelligence perhaps but not in a prefrontal cortex kind of way.

And others I believe use the term not to indicate a conscious planet but a planet that is due respect and care nonetheless.

And the lines between the planet being alive and being filled with life also vary among all these people.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I deleted the question from the Devic thread because I had a feeling that the question would be better put on its own thread.

IMHO, I don’t believe in Earth 2.0. The lightworkers that I heard about it from portrayed it as having all the good things and none of the bad. Sounds nice in theory, but in reality, life is never that simple or that nice. It’s not realistic.

I’ve grown up with a set of rules of reality, and I immediately thought of #2: “If it sounds too good to be true, it is.”

Gaia, on the other hand, makes a lot more sense than some far-fetched utopia.

1 Like

Too good to be true means different things. Something can be too good to be true within the company you are working at. And also be one of the things of smaller impressiveness in terms of goodness within another company. Something can be too good to be true within the only family you’ve ever been in while you are a child. And it can be merely one of the many good things another child has come to think is normal within their family.

What is outside of the box of this earth? When will the box open and who will step in? And who will come after them? And who will remain? Determines what the inhabitants in that time will consider too good.

Too good to be true means that the thing in particular is false, and is advertised as being much better than it is in reality. You know, the sort of packaging used by con artists.

Like I said before, while I am Wiccan, learning and growing outside of traditional things, I am also a realist.

1 Like

Yeah it’s too good within a certain box or group or place. Not necessarily outside of it though.

Anyway, I think it’s much more sensible to work with what we already have (Gaia) than to create some far-fetched utopia elsewhere.

Although I’m concerned about that, because according to experts, the planet is approaching the point of no return, in regards to the pollution, climate change, etc. BTW, this isn’t something that I read very recently, but a year or two ago.

Can we actually help evolve a planet that’s on its last legs?

1 Like

I dunno…

Although climate change happens, the human role in it seems quite small to me.

Ecological destruction, on the other hand, is a massive issue.

Unfortunately, when people try to combat “climate change”, it usually involves simply adjusting what our industries are producing… Not scaling back the industrial deformation of the earth itself. And so, the attempts at “fixing” the environment tend to make it worse.

I don’t know if humanity can evolve the planet… the more urgent need seems to be that we evolve ourselves. Because, collectively, we far to ignorant and stupid to manage something as elegant and interconnected as a planet.

3 Likes

I agree. How can we do something on such a big scale when we can’t even agree on what to do on a smaller one? That makes as much sense as terraforming a planet when we can’t even take care of the one we have (none at all).

BTW, I’m not saying to give up, far from it. I’m saying that we need to handle this sensibly and realistically. We need to start with ourselves if we’re to have any chance on helping Gaia.

1 Like

Gaia is the name that is usually given to the consciousness or, soul, of the Earth. That are many different theories and beliefs, as explained by Atreides, but in spiritual circles it is wide spread that we have been in a process of vibrational raising, or energy increase, in which the Earth itself is playing a major role. “A New Earth” (on a parallel timeline to the old one) is already born and in place, and it can be perceived if you shift your consciousness enough to be a part of it.
What is less wildly known is that, in fact being it a living entity with a spirit and intelligence ensouling it (like any other planet/star), you can speak to it… even have conversations, if your mind is quiet and receptive enough (and if you ask with humility and curiosity). There are even some claiming it can give any type of knowledge if you are ready, since she’s been here from the beginning of time.
But that will remain a belief too, or a far fetched idea at best, unless you try it for yourself. :upside_down_face:

That actually makes a good deal of sense. Living things have a soul and a will. Not just people or animals, but plants, too, IMO. It would make perfect sense for the planet to have a soul and a will as well. I would love to learn from her (I think Gaia is a she).

I wonder if the way of communicating is similar to using telepathy to speak to trees? This’ll sound crazy, but I would often use my mind to communicate with trees, put a hand on the trunk, speak in my mind, and hear the response in my head.

Not crazy at all… that’s basically it. Shift your attention to your heart, begin breathing deeply and when you’re in a relaxed state ask her (in your mind) to connect with you and speak to you… see what happens.

1 Like