Questions and Comments

By the way if I don’t join any guild…how much will I be missing?

If the guilds sections aren’t accesible to non-members as they seem they will be…then the related fields discussions wouldn’t be accesible? Or the public fields (guild related fields are for the moment all public (except the brain guild rings)) will have a public thread?

1 Like

It depends on the guild, each will be managed by their members.
However I expect most of the content produced by guild to end up public, with public threads and discussions.

But the guilds are the new vessel to get field design or requests submitted and done by Dream.

9 Likes

I have not made up my decision yet and it will probably take me many more weeks, if not months, do so.

Since guilds require eternal loyalty, I cannot simly commit to the first guild that comes along to recruit me.

The guild that I am going choose will influence the lives and decisions of many souls. The whole world is watching.

Right now, I am in the process of collecting information about the various guilds (my personal Central Intelligence Guild is working on that) and also reflecting within myself which path is right for me.

At this point, this is what I understood about main focus of the different guilds:

• Virtus Victoriam Legion Guild – focussed on brain, intelligence and psychic skills enhancement

• Etherforge Consortium Guild – focussed on servitors

• Path of Infinite Echoes Guild – focussed on a specific Buddhist monk path and its virtues

• Esoteric Arts Guild – focussed on everything esoteric = on everything?

• Eldergrove Haven Guild – focussed on everything magickal = on everything?

16 Likes

Well, you want a little bit of everything, don’t you?

In months, there may be new guilds created.

But overall, the rules of games may change with time, they often do.

Perhaps you may try meditating on it with your Higher Self, just know that after it closes, it may reopen at least 1-2 months later.

2 Likes

That’s how long it takes on average until there are enough published testimonials and user reports online.

Another reason to wait and collect data before commiting.

My Higher Self says to wait.

6 Likes

I will move those post to a more appropriate thread

Please be on topic

That is an option :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Which thread would that be please? Asking, so that I know where to post this in the future.

There is a thread about the guild category. The blue one.

@JAAJ

I will move this as soon as I’m on my laptop.
You will see where it ends up

2 Likes

hope theres a guild for longevity

2 Likes

Well, don’t you have pretty much everything for longevity?

Eternal
Max Heal
Plasma Flaunt
Smart Slayer
Shielding 3.0

And free longevity stack

That has to be coupled with:

• Regular full high-quality sleep
  • Exercising
  • Balanced diet
  • Social Life

and etc, etc.

6 Likes

But one universal additional one for Healing and Health, that would be a nice idea.

Can somebody explain what these “Guilds” are I hear about on the forum. How and why would you use them. I have been around a while but mostly lurk. My social media skills are limited

I understand The Sapien Shop is closing and there will be no more NFTs made. How and why would you use these Guilds. I have been around a while but mostly lurk. My social media skills are limited.

7 Likes

You can consider guilds as tribes of like-minded people. Some of these tribes might have some tribe-exclusive benefits. Also what happens within these groups is hidden unless you are a member.

For example, in my guild Eldergrove Haven, you’ll be able to participate directly with the continuation of the story (and thereby the upcoming fields)(this being the kind of re-imagination of private NFT projects).

However, there’s no strict requirement to join any guild. Consider it more like a gamified aspect of the forum. Obviously you do not need to join and still enjoy a normal forum experience.

21 Likes

Thank you so much for explaining. Even though I love Sapien and the forum It sounds a little bit above my experience level. Glad to know it is not necessary.

4 Likes

Every guild releases public fields focused on their specialties. What the guild offers their members, requirements to join, etc are unique to each guild. It’s a system designed to expand so the guilds available now should only increase in number with time.

You can find more information in each guild’s sub-category.

10 Likes

Thank you for the additional information.

4 Likes

did someone says Guilds??!?!??

Guildbox
FactionsBox1

2 Likes

The Guild 2

Played that game on LAN so much
Built an international empire on that fried Hareng from Dantzig many times over

3 Likes

Hi there @GrowingSpirit

Nice to See You Again Yellow KY

2 Likes

I loved it, found it in a gamestop for like 0.90€ and it was the best bargain of my life.

Mount and Blade it’s cool for smashing heads but it misses a looooot that simulative feeling

1 Like