Questions on friendship

Sorry I am not at all responsible.very few wants to upgrade.it is very tough to break the cycle.i have told them about audios.they ponder for sometime and then forgets about it.and gets engaged into their vicious cycle…

2 Likes

These are definitely 100% fake friends.

They were already this way, but now that you have leveled up, you can actually finally see them for who they are.

Many people unconsciously hold on to fake friends because the assumed pain of being lonely is greater than the mis-use from the fake friends.

It is a form of self-sabotage and escapism from loneliness, which has a low level of self-love at its core.

When you heal yourself and start loving yourself more, it is then no longer necessary to lie to yourself and continue to live in cognitive dissonance and tell yourself “a story” about these “friends” and then one can finally allow oneself to see those fake friends for who they really are.

4 Likes

That’s the thing:

Most people on this forum are here because they want to upgrade themselves and to actually grow.
While most people outside in the NPC world do not want to grow and upgrade themselves.
Two completely different groups of souls with completely different core values.

The main reason why I cannot be friends with most humans on this planet is because most of them do not want to upgrade themselves at the same pace as I want.
Which means we have way too different values in life.
Which means, we can temporarily collaborate on certain tasks, but cannot really become close friends.

When the core values are too different, there is no ground for really intimate friendships to grow on.

4 Likes

I consider it a bit more complex.
There are also innumerable people who want to upgrade, who want to break free from their suffering, but they don’t have or don’t know any access point to do so. It can feel really tricky and tough when you find yourself in a situation where it feels like everything is against you. Like trying to climb out from an abyss, it is mentally and physically so exhausting to do so, thus it’s much easier not to do, yet the deep desire to improve and break free is very evident.

That’s why I think we can distinguish. There definitely are people who desire to upgrade but they simply do not know how.

And I agree, that’s why a place like this forum is so useful. It can act as a kind of catalyst platform to make the journey easier on all levels.

9 Likes

yes. this is probably 99% of people.

people that want a better car/house/nose/body all want to improve to break suffering through societies’ rules of the pre-existent game.

although the game is a false illusion to keep people under control.

and no one ever breaks anything by following the rules, it only perpetuates their condition.

lately i’ve been going to a hospital a lot and i can see how the game works on a micro-scale:

low class folks that assume their low class condition work on cleaning & maintenance.

low class folks that aspire to be middle class condition work as nurses.

middle class folks that assume their middle class condition work on management & administration.

middle class folks that aspire to be high class work as MDs/doctors/surgeons.

high class folks that rule the entire hospital/health care are not even in the hospital and do not aspire to any class because they’re already running things. and they were already born within that heritance and knowledge passed by their family/social context.

imo the ones at the top are the most free from the game because they already completed it.

although the game itself is an illusion perpetuated by everyone involved.

no one from low class ever gets to run the whole thing because they lack all the heritance, knowledge and energy imprints passed on unconsciously by families and social context.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Disputes Thread (Posts Removed Weekly)

This is an Ask for Advice thread, not a dispute thread. Remember the OP is asking directly for your assistance. This was starting to devolve into argument about opinions.

1 Like

I’m not seeing the dispute, argument or devolution. There are different perspectives, opinions, and reasoning for them.

So in one case the emphasis is on the behavior, and the truth that lies within a person, compared to what people might say or think for example.

While the previous view emphasises the possible complexity of a person’s life/situation, and the difficulty of acting from a state of unknown.

They both relate to qualities and boundaries with a friend. E.g. valuing people who choose to act and make changes, valuing a person willing to consider another and degrees of involvement.

Personally I value JAAJ’s view here and think it contributes to the question on friendship.

2 Likes

Yesterday I came across an idea that most people and their friends traditionally, or early on in life, are formed based on social/proximity ties. Like being neighbors, going to the same school, family friends. Then as an adult maybe the same company, social setting, activity, interests, etc.
Before modern communication technology it would be centered around where you live and who lives nearby.

But I think as you align more and more with your truer self, you begin to be more specific and clear on what you’re doing in life and why. A lot of options in life paths begin to be removed or, they don’t align with your vibe, goals, values, intentions etc.

There are people who do align, with different aspects and at varying times. They weren’t necessarily conveniently placed in proximity. There would have to be some sort of effort/work to seek them out, or draw them in. So that would be a type of practice that could be helpful.

In essence though, I think it’s about identifying what you value in friendship and whether whoever you’re interacting with shares in those values.

4 Likes

I disagree and I think you are falling for the matrix’ trap of “false empathy” in my opinion.

Let me explain:

Look, if they would really have a “deep desire” to upgrade themselves, they would not behave in the way they behave.

They would be constantly looking for actual solutions for their problems, instead of just saying that they are looking for solutions.

If you “don’t know how”, then you simply start looking for solutions and try to learn “how”.

But that’s what most DON’T do!
They don’t know how AND they don’t look for solutions at the same time.
They have given up on looking for solutions BEFORE.
Which means they never really wanted it in the first place.

Those who really want to find solutions will necessarily stumble upon them sooner or later.

The universe or the Higher Self will always find a way to support a soul that wants to grow faster than it currently does! The universe is very supportive here.

I don’t really care about most of humanity because what they say that they want to do VERSUS what they actually do, is completely out of sync in most cases.
And I will not support this collective cognitive dissonance with my personal energy.

If everyone would really work together, like those souls who actually want to make things better, then humanity would already be living on Mars. But we aren’t. Because most people don’t really want to grow and go ahead. They just want to pass time and delay the process into eternity.

So no, most people do NOT want to improve themselves and do the work.
You really have to look at their actions instead of their words and superficial intentions.

With all respect bro, but I think you are protecting the lazy and the tire-kickers here with a false sense of empathy in my opinion.

In the end, you are running at risk of simply being used for your energy.
Because people can take from you infinitely.
Because laziness is designed to be a dead-end concept.

Therefore, and it is up to you to learn to discern WHO is actually aligned with your values and who isn’t.

Those who are aren’t are on their own path and trying to forcefully align yourself with them will only drain you of your energy and time!

I understand the subconscious desire of assuming that “if we all work hard together, we can make it”. But that is wishfull thinking from the Inner Child in my opinion.

The Inner Child wishes that “we could all be friends and support each other”.

And everyone says “we are family” and “in it together” – that is until the actual hard work needs to be done – then most are back to watching Netflix.

They say they do and they daydream that they do, but they actually don’t.

The proof is the numbers:

• How many people go to the gym or look for solutions to be fit? Half of the world’s population is overweight.
  • How many people are afraid of death yet never research what comes after it? 99.9%+
  • How many people want to feel better yet never do basic research on psychology and potential healing solutions? 99%+
  • Etc.

There are really no excuses for most people in the age of internet and smartphones.
Pretty much everything can be learned if you really want to.

So yeah, “not knowing how” is just a lazy excuse.
Because you can always simply start looking for trying to figure out how.
And that is exactly what most people never do!

4 Likes

99% “solutions” given by society are super-ego based.

“do this”. “do that”.

it only feeds your super-ego and makes you a more unconscious slave to norms & rules.

this is the usual solution: “meditate 30 minutes a day” to then feel good about yourself and how other people are not doing meditation as much as you are.

this is how most people work. they feed an ideal version of themselves that is sustained on how other people aren’t as good as them because they aren’t doing what they are (going to gym, meditating, eating healthy, etc).

pure fantasy and narcissism.

2 Likes

I’m quite inexperienced regarding this so please bear with me :sweat_smile: I also think many people don’t believe in spirituality or esoteric knowledge to the degree and depth many on this forum do!

I think if you take away a huge chunk of the knowledge in our forum and our beliefs, it makes sense that people focus on the physical plane only because its the densest and most obvious plane for us. Goals like money, romantic relationships, social status seem quite natural and valid if one only believes in what they see.

Curious to know as well how much you guys discuss about spirituality related stuff with your friends? Cuz for me nobody in my friend group believes in this :joy: I dont really mention it as its hard to accept morphic fields without a very open mind to begin with, much less learn and invest further

3 Likes

This is a great point that I didn’t directly acknowledge in my answer— only in that myself and my friends shared the same values—and it does lead to a fair and important point! Shared values are paramount to the success of a lasting friendship.

I’ve found that the lasting relationships for me are the ones where the individual has a spiritual practice in which they practice integrity, or if they are not spiritually inclined, their morals and values are superior to average. So, spirituality is a main topic of discussion between myself and my friends whether in essence of, or directly. Or, topics that support a lifestyle of wellbeing.

I don’t mesh well with those who are only interested in money, cars, clothes, but they avoid me anyways without us having to say a word. Forgive me if I am talking in circles, I haven’t eaten dinner yet.

1 Like

Yes I understand your viewpoint and I’m actually a big fan of and fully agree with the David Goggins approach. I do believe you are the master of your own soul and Captain of your own ship.

I don’t provide false empathy. If I see someone who has all the means and resources yet still complains, that to me shows they are indeed choosing themselves to stay in a rut, because that’s willingly choosing to remain so. That is indeed lazy. On top of that, most of those also claim they are victims and seek pity. On such people I will not waste any time, because it’s evident that it’s up to them to improve or not.

What I mean is, I have empathy for those fighter souls who try hard every day to improve. They earnestly and truthfully try to their best of their abilities. And you know, if those are still struggling after a long time, after having tried numerous approaches, it’s those that I really have empathy for. Because they have been struggling for long and I know they’ll never give up until they reach their goals.

You see I support those who are willing to improve. But not those who could but are unwilling. Good example is those Arbeitsverweigerer in Germany - they could be working (and it would be very beneficial to them) but they choose not to, yet still get provided for. But then there are others who want to work but perhaps they have an illness etc. But at least they try hard. I think that’s commendable and there lies my empathy.

But not for laziness. Laziness is the antithesis of growth. Stagnation.

And you’re right, everybody has a smartphone. Any topic can be learned for very little money, sometimes for free on YouTube or other sites.

Wow is that true?

4 Likes

ChatGPT says about the adult world population:

Of these who are overweight, the ratio of those who are “lazy” versus “impacted by a medical condition”:

1 Like

I think you are unfortunately correct on this, although I don’t know how high the ratio is. Many people for instance go to the gym and absolutely must take selfies otherwise it did not happen. That sort of mindset is fully dependent on likes and shares and the person’s well-being depends on it.

It’s both really sad and unhealthy if you think about it. In that way, constantly comparing yourself. And all that just to have a brief moment of perceived superiority over someone else. Such a mindset is unfortunate.

I do however believe there are those that aren’t all about needing to post their progress on every social media platform. A healthy style of upgrading. I think those people are easily recognised by them also wanting to help others on their unique paths. They notice how awesome it is to become better and thus want others to become better as well.

3 Likes

So insightful! :blush: It feels like however modern day society does alot to distort and pervert our perception of self improvement.

I think it stems from a biological standpoint of competition and maming sure your essence is passed down, which indirectly translates to the need to be “better” than others for a sense of security and self worth.

I think the question is what are some simple, effective ways to move past these desires and limitations? Feels like spirituality is valued less by society these days, especially with increased amounts of value placed in physical parameters.

Thats really great to hear :blush: Sounds like you have super healthy and special friends! Maybe the reason we tend to lose friends becoming more spiritual is because a lot less believe in its importance these days as well.

Looking inward for answers is definitely the key, but Id be lying if I said all of you werent just as important :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think the simple act of choosing is greatly undervalued. In any moment there is always a choice, and no matter how many times you might have done something before, there is always a possibility to choose something different…

It goes back to the whole free will thing, but here applied to the act. For whatever better states one can be in.

note: Would want to further emphasize the support of the universe and all the benevolent beings that you can ask to be present, and be present with.

3 Likes

I have a few. But the value they bring to my life is immeasurable.

Hmm, it’s definitely where you look. Typically speaking people of this kind of nature are particular about where they spend their time. However, I met 83% of them following my intuition on where to enjoy my time next. It landed me at an event where I met one, and they introduced me to the others.

The other was a blessing placement. He came to replace the previous manager at work. We were the same age and bonded totally as friends. As we age we make it a priority to understand one another, speak up if something sounds off, and know that the other means well.

I guess I’m saying, following your innate path as a wholesome lifestyle and not straying off path to seek others will align you with the right kind of people.

Looking inward for answers is definitely the key, but Id be lying if I said all of you werent just as important :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is sweet :blush: we can gain so much from others who care for our wellbeing. We’re all a piece of the grander puzzle :heart:

2 Likes