Quintessence of Hyper Masculinity

You gain confidence by being good at something. Not gonna be confident at throwing a Ball if im Bad at it. How is this untrue?

2 Likes

babies are confident about walking and they don’t know how to walk.

confidence does not rely on any external source for it to exist.

this happens because on babies primal agressive drives are raw and undefined/undetermined, so they have unrestricted agressive and sexual potency.

then, after repression and many other forms of supression, the toddler becomes more and more neurotic, and starts to feel impotent and place confidence on external sources, like approval from their parents.

we place confidence on external sources when we are afraid and unconfident deep down inside. but this sense of unconfidence and confidence is all artificial and virtual, created by socialization.

10 Likes

I like to think that one doesnt exclude the Other. You can also build that inner confidence by improving yourself and getting external results which will in turn build your inner confidence in other parts of your life, since you know that you are capable of doing things and if not atleast learning and improving yourself.

3 Likes

I also like to think that it is quite natural to want the approval of family members or so to say the “own tribe”.
But i understand and like your point of view

2 Likes

So i bought this one now. LFG!!! Manly Man is the next item, but i‘ll buy in one week maybe. I want to see how the differences are and report here :muscle:

5 Likes

So has anyone experienced diminished proscrastination? Like being able to work more?

Just looped this for an hour and man my voice got deeper. Like a lot.

11 Likes

Does this make the user uncompromising on his duty? Always working on his body, financial state and mental attributes? Act on a sense of doing the necessary and not act on emotion?

If the answer is yes then instant buy. Why is this thread so quiet compared to the manly man?
Share your experiences guys!

1 Like

Summary of testimonials

Since there is a lot of debate in this thread, I compiled all first impressions and testimonials up to this date into this post. Some of them mention also the use of “Manly man”, I tried to add this where possible:

(together with Manly man)

(together with manly man)

(together with manly man)

16 Likes

Thank you for making this compilation, @anon26800771 .

2 Likes

As much as I love appreciation this isn’t my doing but @steeler is the one to thank.

3 Likes

Thanks to both of you :100::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Aha!

So this does have some physical characteristics :sunglasses: (joking ofc, already knew it did)

I added this back into my stack, two of my favorite qualities or things I would like to improve are my hair and beard (both are in great shape but just small improvements need to be made)

I got rid of manly man from my stack and will replace it with this, and will update you guys on physical traits, specifically hair and beard

Generally when I think of a man (in this case, literally the embodiment of this field) some things that pop up are Hair, beard, nice jawline, broad shoulder, etc

4 Likes

Why not both?

I want to see the full effects of this field by itself

4 Likes

How’s everyone’s update with this one (to the people who still use it)?

this field is wonderful, it changes you “inside”

4 Likes

Sorry for the goof. Thank you @steeler.

1 Like

What have you noticed?

It is indeed wonderful tho

Anyone with physical changes?

I’m super interested in comparing the physical changes of this and manly man, doing a little test

It is very personal, however, I would define it as an alchemical process, where psychic changes go hand in hand with as many physical mutations, for example “security” and physical strength; I listen to it with Manliness and The Muscle Roar

3 Likes