Ego dissolution
Torsion field/Cosmo volt/K2 stone
Auric repair /Hyperbaric Oxygen
Angel Vibrations / Angel intercession
Soul restoration album

Good nutrition and exercise
Meditation and breathing exercises
Practice self love and try to be positive and kind

I am very depressed and need all the help i can get …
Just wanna be sure, that i am not missing something important :smiley:

25 Likes

You could also add Positive power waves!

Uplifts my mood almost instantly

10 Likes

wishing you well

8 Likes

I’m noticing that you’re not focusing on the healing this part of vibration. From this post, it seems to me that you’re wanting to jump right into raising your vibration. Now, I understand why you would want to do that, but to me, that seems like you’re in a fancy jet airplane, wanting to gun the engine and go higher, faster. However, that same jet airplane hasa big ol’ wacking anchor on it.

When you look at things from that perspective, I’m sure you can see how this might not be the most effective way of going about things. To me, it seems more productive to remove the anchor (through the many release and healing fields, such as the PONR stack) and then gun your engine by raising your vibration.

13 Likes

Dancing
Shouting
Moving
Cooking
Sunshine
Cold showers as added ego dissolution
Hiking
Nature
Playing with pets
Playing an instrument
Moving
Listening to uplifting music
Laughing
Tensing all your body muscles and releasing again
Moving moving moving
Exercise
Sports
Hugging
Getting a massage

15 Likes

Yeah, maybe. I am still in grief, and it takes time, i know… especially to let go and forgive.

I just need more energy to get my life back :pray:

12 Likes

Superb list. Often, we focus on the spiritual/metaphysical and forget real-life simple things that make a lot of difference. Dr. Hawkins for example said: smiling every now and then bumps up vibration big time. Being in the presence of Children does that too…

When I feel unclean and off, I go to Redwood Forest near my house and spend a day there and those ancient trees fix it all for me!

Also, do not forget the great Sapien servitors. They can constantly fix things to maintain a good level of vibration.

Another thing that personally helps me maintain a higher level of vibration - constant awareness of breath and/or my mantra. Works wonders.

20 Likes

Gratitude for blessings :heart_eyes:
Entwining worlds of beauty

And for grief there’s grief and loneliness field from sapien medicine
I adore it
It really “kill” every grief sorrow loneliness whenever I felt
Lifesaver!!
No enough words for praising it

3 Likes

A big portion of sunlight (mstate gold or/and full spectrum light) is always a good idea especially for depression and doing the guided automated pranayama or star exercise is even faster.

Shudashan Kriya is also quite effective.

A couple people will tell you to that you should do some sort of life-review or shadow-work etc… which ofc is always a good thing but i think it’s important to be first in a certain state before one approaches such things otherwise it can generate always the same cycle again.

8 Likes

That’s all right. I’m of the opinion that you are where you are and where you are is all right.

I don’t know that it has to take time (although however much time it takes is all right, too) because we have these fields to help us with such healing.

As you do your healing (with fields or however you want to do it) you will get the more energy that you’re wanting and you will get your life back. Those things are inevitable, too. (Although I would argue that you already have your life, so there’s no “getting it back.” Your life will heal and transform as you yourself heal and transform. That, too, is inevitable.)

6 Likes

Love this!!!

2 quick ones

Powerful Positive weaves already mentioned

And Bushmen medicine

Let your body move you x

And above all. Understand that you are still grieving, be gentle with yourself, hug yourself in time, things will start giving way to bring you joy again.

:heart:

And dont forget the new meditations on Sapient Wellness channel

9 Likes

Also:

and:
Light and Vibrational Guidance

Also also:

and

8 Likes

Socialize, even though I don’t do it much I reckon it’s very important.
Food is also important, fruits, vegetables, beans,
avoid fat, processed foods, not much red meat.
Going outside, interacting with animals and plants is important.

4 Likes

This is 10000% true. Noticed it when I had been using a vibrational stack for a while and had to cut the usage for the energy course. Realized how many issues I had that went unaddressed because that’s not the vibration’s job to fix

5 Likes

@Gita

All the above mentioned are great ideas.
Raise your vibrational state works best for me.

From my perspective, start exercising as much as possible, go out in the nature, eat healthy, cold shower…

Wish you the best :heart:

2 Likes

ego dissolution is part of Vibration of Transcendence. So if you have Vibration of transcendence, you only need to put it at the beginning of your playlist.

1 Like
3 Likes