Random thoughts thread

Yeah, I guess I’ll back out of it and not post more just so it can be buried.

I flagged my own post, and it actually gave me a type of “achievement” for doing that since it was my first flag lol.

I do still like the idea, though. A wand that functions like a wand, a genie bottle that functions like a genie bottle. I even had the idea of a crystal ball that can work a bit like a palantir. —things that can bring qualities to life beyond paper and tags.

But the change in vibe is too much, I think. The negative reaction in the past has a sort of resonant psychosis quality in the energy once the topic is brought up again. —Interesting, unexpected and undesirable.

3 Likes

Why does being hungry hurt so much… not only that the longer I sit with it the more cravings I get and the more intense they get

3 Likes

Dunno… usually the feeling will go away after a while and then recur in cycles.

But I’ve been having fewer carbs lately… I recall that hunger pangs tend to be worse when people are in the habit of living on a lot of carbs

3 Likes

Sigh…

I cannot eat anything lol

Cant eat foods high in histamine or that trigger histamine release, no carbs, no sugar, no foods high in heavy metals, no foods with chemicals in it

Jesus…

3 Likes

You know

I might actually have gastritis

I don’t necessarily crave food but food makes the pain go away, I crave large quantities of food too which is easy to achieve with junk food.

I usually get tired of eating fruits because they don’t “fill me up” or rather “make the pain go away”

:thinking::thinking:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks

Ive been eyeing The Iron Gullet and I am getting a strong feeling it will indeed help with my pain but I also feel like saving up and buy The Plasma Flaunt instead

dunno

3 Likes

These days (unless you’re able to devote a significant chunk of change into quality foods), most food isn’t really food. There’s so much weird stuff mixed in for so many different weird reasons.

I invested in both the Iron Gullet and Intestinal Cleanser. I never had any significant problems, but there has always been periodic discomfort and weirdness from different things that were consumed. The fields do good things to keep inflammation down and keep things… going lol

3 Likes

Yup…

I’ve been buying organic ingredients as much as I practically can and damn it’s expensive but worth it. I still need to do a lot of detox though.

Hopefully soon I will be able to buy fields like I used to :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about gastritis. A few hours ago I felt strong hunger pains but I figured it was gas in my stomach from something I ate earlier making me feel hungry. I thought a little sprite would fix it. It did. 8 oz of sprite and everything is fine.

3 Likes

This is a random thought that I just had:

I have been interested in Truth too much lately but…

Assuming that souls exist, I wonder why I chose earth out of all the universes out there?

It is certainly reassuring that souls deliberately make the choice to come here knowing it’s hard.

3 Likes

And assuming other universes exist. I was about to say something like the last sentence you added in the edit.

It’s one of those thoughts you can’t (or I don’t think I could) do much with. I mean it wouldn’t serve a purpose for me. I waste a lot of time thinking about things but I usually at least only do it if I think the answer I’m working on could serve some use.

And that is the only one that came to mind. What you said. I guess it could make us feel better to believe we came here on purpose. There might not be any harm in that unless we just leave it at that. I don’t think you’re doing that but that would be the misuse of the idea. Taking it to the point of not working on things for the better.

But then that wouldn’t be consistent with the idea anyway. If we came here for a reason then we have work to do here.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to learn to differentiate hunger, cravings, and whatever else is happening in my stomach or brain that makes me want to eat.

I just listened to Stomach Healing and Regeneration and the pain definitely lessened but now my stomach is making a lot of noises. Lol.

3 Likes

I’m still sipping my sprite. Discovered today the bottles are clear not green anymore. Felt weird at first like I was looking at a bottle of water. But I like the change.

2 Likes

Or it could encourage us to think that whatever we need to do here must be accomplishable. As compared to a standard earthly mindset that would see things need to be improved but not sure if we can make the changes or not.

Either way should lead someone to attempt it. But the “we’re here on purpose” idea seems to have an advantage.

2 Likes

That’s why I only post in random thoughts thread…well, not why, but a good reason for it.

Even memes or anything…it is random so.

We’re not here on purpose bruh, think a little. They did a whole marketing and shaming brainwashing there, then a sales pitch, and we all got tricked…it is like when I go to social services…come out thinking my life is under my control then I go looking in the trash for food xD

The ego just goes through those phases. First you are self-serving. If you have enough, you start caring about others and to change the world. Once you see the world resists change with all its might, you either focus on yourself again or on your family/close circle.

Ego be trying to change the world always.

The eastern philosophies are all about giving us the third option/way out, of acceptance/love/non-duality.

Neither focus on the world nor on the self is satisying. Neither changing the self nor the world is fruitful (or possible).

There is no point to existence.

And with that, my job here is done xD

Sorry for the trolling guys xD

We do have a mission (a job) but it blows (if you know what I mean).

I worked hard on finding it once, with my higher self and stuff (back when I had some access and a working? third eye). And all I got is my job is about helping people accept/love themselves. And increase their self-esteem. This was explicitly chosen. I mean, acceptance and love aligns with all the wise folks talk about. It is some generic bs. But I dunno why the self-esteem thing came up but again…it blows.

I wanna do cool sht and have a nice life and yes, save the world too (even though I know the world is kind dumb and would go back to the “unsaved” state on their own xD).

And now, after I did my work here, I ranted and my rant here is done.

Enjoy the night. Make love to the night. And raise your self-esteem (ok job done fr now).

3 Likes

True. But I can access them anytime with psychedelics. I am just not brave enough yet lol

How? Knowing the reason why you chose to come here can be pretty enlightening. Think about it, it’s something radical, something beyond human comprehension.

It will change you if you knew why you chose to come here.

3 Likes

What are you talking about?

3 Likes

I’m not all the way to that point. But I did come closer to it a little later after that post in this thread. I was typing my thoughts as they came. I like working through an idea someone else brings up.

2 Likes

Genie are different from jinn

Jinn are low entity their no benefit from having them

3 Likes