Follow the trends to go viral

Wtf

1 Like

I AM A STAR BABY I MUST GO VIRAL. TODAY NOW!l

1 Like

This is your fault @anon51404939

I need to cleanse myself before entering other threads

4 Likes

No I personally while you sleeping did an energetic cleansing and blessed you with jokiness

1 Like

@Rosechalice

We go viral tonight ma lady and we want you to say welcome to everyone

3 Likes

Ohhhthank the heavens! Thou has blessed me with thy holy jokiness! I will use this power wisely and for the greater good maybe

1 Like

Yes.

Because even God laughs when people make plans

Who are we to go the other way?

Nobodies just mere saints

1 Like

My brother, i will embark on a journey to acquire a vegetarian burrito. May we speak again upon my return, but in case i don’t return, stay jokey artichoke, be blessed

1 Like

Be blessed my heavenly brother and enjoy thy burrito I go to sleep.

See ya. Tomorrow we go viral with extreme gifs.

Drama Saturday if we may

Viral things all around

We will make noise like never before to send a message.

That " we are funny and deserve to be the best"

But for my brothers here to believe in me I must already believe in myself I am viral. This thread will be the most commented.

Amen

2 Likes

How can body even survive chemo?
(Just watching breaking bad)

1 Like

Crazyyyy i was here chilling and breaking bad was entering my mind

But i was ignoring its resonance lol

1 Like

Who’s the guy with the purple suit

2 Likes

Hes cool but… He’s only got 2 posts on the thread… He needs to put in more work to get the thread to #1

2 Likes

Isn’t it crazy that u could just accuse a random person on the street of being a witch and they hang them.

Damn

2 Likes

The past is an illusion, did anything ever really happen other than what’s going on in this moment? Is this moment even happening? The truth is always present but each passing moment is a distraction from the truth…

3 Likes

{Past life memory flashes, ptsd activates} Bad times, brother, we would have been considered wizards back in the good ol’ medieval days, we would have been human torches, like that guy from Fantastic 4.

2 Likes

Maan, you got me thinking {Starts sweating}, you got me worrying {sweat starts pouring}, “What is Life”? Is this a dream?

2 Likes